Liberal baby killers

What is he thinking, Sup Forums?

Imagine growing up and learning that your mother is ok with aborting because she doesn't want the responsibility. That you would have been killed if she thought it was inconvenient to carry you after not using condoms or birth control. Fuck, man...

>b-but user planned parenthood does other things too!!!

I think the bigger story is that some guy maintained an erection long enough to impregnate that woman.

That frightened dead look in the babies eyes. He's just screaming to be saved from this monster.

>Care... No matter what.
So many contradictions in one pic.

what even is her face, does she think that looks good?

Outlawing abortion doesn't actually stop women from having abortions. It simply forces women who want to have an abortion into using instruments like wire hangers and injuring themselves.

Outlawing abortion isn't about stopping abortion. It's about punishing women for being promiscuous.

That's why the pro-life position is so popular on /pol9k/

I'm a dude and have been tested for stds at planned parenthood retard

should have been euthanized

My sister in law lives life on the cock carousel. She is a avid supporter of abortion and never wants children. I honestly will ban her from speaking to me or my wife if we ever have a still birth.

I would find it disgusting that a person that is pro-abortion would try to pander to something they saw as not real. Like comforting a child that lost a goldfish. Or emotional support for something they don't see as devastating, that is the crushing death of another person's child.

LOL how is getting tested bad pls be bait

Talk shit get iht

>That frightened, dead look in the babies eyes
He just had his dick skinned by his liberal, progressive mummy. He is still convulsing from his 15 vaccines.

Why don't you get your cock swabbed somewhere that doesn't kill babies, shlomo. I'm honestly fine with abortion since it controls the nigger population, but honestly it is murder and I hate liberal cunts like this woman who justify it as "MY BODY MY CHOICE!"

She is the only woman to have done her prenatal care at planned parenthood

imagine being this retarded

She's a mother. What's wrong with "planning" her parenthood?

>Implying people can't get pregnant even after using protection.

>That you would have been killed if she thought it was inconvenient to carry you after not using condoms or birth control. Fuck, man...
Sperm comes from men retard. It takes two to make a baby.

Imagine not making an argument

Consider the following.

women being promiscuous has been to the detriment of society, from the destructoion of the family to complete lapse of trust between the genders.

therefore women should be punished fort it

My argument is that you're neurologically diverse
My body my choice is a bad argument but so is yours

>its a bad argument
>why?
>because ur stoopid lmao

This is bait or you're actually mentally disabled, either way this is your last reply. Seriously consider suicide.

This whole fucking thread is slide/bait. What did you expect?

What the fuck

You literally expect people to cater to your twisted world view

>wanting me to pay for your degeneracy test
Kys

Cater to it? Have you not seen what Trumps doing

Actually not getting tested after having sex is being a degenerate I'm on medicaid you mad?

Literally this.

>having sex with a girl you think might have stds
Absolutely degenerate

I don't think trump says "abortions are good for niggers but no one else"

>democrat
>on medicaid

I suspected it but now it's confirmed you are bait

She lied to me?

>:sees sign: 9th trimester abortions
>wew lad check my ID

Both scenarios are degenerate you filth.
>someone has to take responsibility for this! Just as long as it isn't me! Reeeeee!

Huh so the majority of americans are bait...

What are you even talking about? Getting tested isn't degenerate. Jesus fuck you people are retarded.
Your logic is literally
>Why should I have to pay for public school ree!
>Just go to private school

nice quads

>Thiqq

>Believing as woman.

A* not 'as.'