Wtf happened? Why is she cool now?

Wtf happened? Why is she cool now?

youtube.com/watch?v=nQ1ga8yuM50

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJg-F2oDstQ
hooktube.com//watch?v=nQ1ga8yuM50
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's just proof that women would do anything for attention...

She got some dick.

She won't be cool until I get a pic of her spread eagle getting fucked by a 12 inch white cock

Fuck off bitch

TROJAN WHORE ALARM

This, to be desu.

Her face looks like it was stung by bees

When you give a woman a good dicking you have a certain window of opportunity to implant ideas and subtly control them. It works like MK Ultra did. You break them down and build them bacl up to your liking. The level of quality dicking dictates how well it sticks. Chris whoever the fuck dicked her good then told her she was a stupid fascist cunt.

I'd sting her face, if you know what I mean

Genuinely not sure I do

Even she can tell which way the wind is blowing.

I'd put my dick inside her vagina for the purpose of procreation, if you catch my drift.

Yer fuckin ugly as fuck, Lacey. Nobody wants to cum on your glasses as much as you think they do.

She's not. She still thinks there are more than 2 genders. Nu-pol will accept anything with 2 tits not realizing she's actually in her prime and looks like an utter fucking cow in person.
This

Let me explain something to you, kid. Women imitate the men they fuck.
They adopt their political beliefs, lifestyle, and manner of speaking.
This is why men have known for thousands of years that women cannot into loyalty. It's biology.

Good, that will force men to stop being betas if they want their societies to survive.

She took a few months break and she mentioned during that time she became good friends with people on the center-right who treated her well. Assuming she got the dick.

If she is getting a dicking by an anti-feminist then she's still at that stage when she still thinks she's at equal-footing with her partner. Eventually she'll break down and accept her proper role like a good woman.

no rude pls

I do

chris ray gun could do better than her imo

because 1, more money to pandering to altcucks
or 2 because redpilled cock ends up redpilling women

He doesn't look bad, but what you can't see is that he's 5'3.

>betas
>wanting their societies to survive

And Laci has to be one of the few women smaller than him.

he's short but there are plenty of short females hotter than laciey

If you are a manlet, it doesn't matter how attractive you are.

>wanting whites to racemix with jews

It's not cool to be a shrieking feminist harpy anymore so she jumped on the new alt-lite bandwagon.

unremorseful home wrecker just trying to get a new audience to fund her depraved life style

>our enemy has suddenly become our friend!
>for unknown reasons!
obvious Trojan horse or in this case some kind of Trojan hippopopotamus

>ywn have a qtpie 5'3 bottom bf

>Why is she cool now?
She's not. All these skeptic/alt-light shits are going to make careers out of staying comfortably in the middle and just waffling slightly back and forth, criticizing and critiquing whichever side is safest to attack at any given moment and never really standing for or believing in or DOING anything.
They can be useful, but don't think they're ever really /ourguy/.

She was mormon, she's now atheist.

>tfw ywn be Laci Greens dildo
why must we suffer in this world

Stop shilling your crap you fat cunt

underrated post

Nobody cares about your opinion though.

the anti-sjw guys aren't even alt-lite, they're just liberals

>tfw ywn be a bee who gets to put your throbbing venom filled stinger into lacis face and unload your venom sac, killing yourself in the process of flying away.

her feet and tits are very nice, wish there were more pics of the former.

Yep. She's dating Chris Ray Gun now. All it takes is a dick to uncuck a feminist. Unfortunately, many of them are fat and ugly so no one is volunteering.

Yeah, not much.

i really would like to see armore skeptic fuck shoe in her tight pussy

>you will never bathe in the blood of virgins

who is this and why is she so ugly

>Unfortunately, many of them are fat and ugly so no one is volunteering.
Which is why they're feminists. It's easier to say "I hate men because muh patriarchy!" than to tell your friends you're sad because no man will fuck you.
Do every young feminist a favor, kids- tell them they're too pretty to have to resort to feminism. They'll likely get all giggly.

It's funny how you can pinpoint the exact moment when someone wrecked her cunt.

You underestimate the power of a good dicking

good point.

I'm an analyst

he might be short but he clearly knows how to fuck. maybe he has a nice and girthy dick

Well, I really wan to facefuck that sloot and since i keep finding myself strangely falling in line with most people's opinions here; I predict others want to fuck her face too.

>pajeet calling others ugly

Thats a laugh, you are some of the ugliest people on the planet. Your entire country is a disease and if i could press a button to sterilize 75% of you id mash that shit twice.

people just want to fuck her because she's famosu. men are so damn hypergamous, god

> Posting YouTube whores constantly

Why's Sup Forums so obsessed with camwhores?

You disgusting faggot.

She surrounded herself only with feminists and guys that validated her.

She was at some after parties from vidcon and stumbled across a group of Trump supporters. Laci was coddled by her pro feminist friends and supporters when someone from the Trump group calls out her name and asks to engage in conversation.

They talked for hours in the hotel lobby and looked genuinely interested in what both parties had to say. They ended up going up the elevators and presumably fucked.

Source: was at vidcon

Nah senpai she looks like a less cute version of my high school sweetheart I'd fuck the shit out of it famous or not.
Your only saying you wouldn't because she's famous and your an edgelord on Sup Forums

pretty natural for people to be obsessed with celebrities

I always assumed she makes a tun of noise in the shitter. Picture like a chainsaw mixed with dragging a china cabinet across a concrete floor while ripping corrugated cardboard.

She talks to the camera like she's talking to retarded children and does that "oh gee I dunno!" Eye rolling shit twice every sentence and it's really annoying. She probably acts very childish and immature half the time and snail trails around on the verge of orgasm the other half.

Oh, by the way, she's a coalburner too.

Becaus bitches move with the wind

i wouldn't fuck her because she's fat.

Feminism got so far removed from what it's about and started to try to involve everything. People liking her now is just as stupid for people who liked her just because she's a feminist. Goes to show the far right and far left are much closer than people think

Okay but trump isn't a conservative and all the right people literally latched onto him to be edgy.

Inb4 there's never a wall

because she's getting old and like every grandma out there becoming more conservative with age

give it a couple years and she will start making videos about god and debunking her own earlier videos

only teen and early and 20s girls are "sex positive"

Nah your probably just gay.
youtube.com/watch?v=CJg-F2oDstQ

>fled two cults.

So does the mid section of my shaft, should be perfect together.

Wonder how dead inside she truly is.

I'm an expert on stupid bitches and she's a stupid bitch. Trust me.

nice

a nickelodien experiement is all se is

FAKE

Where did the tobacco container go? It just disappears when the glove is turned around.

Tom is a sleight of hand ass nigga

dont pushyour channel here. dig the glasses tho

FUCK.OFF.LACI.

Jesus christ it's like looking at those old D&D books where they had orcs next to halflings and shit

Her bees look like they're stung by the face

This is good though. Think about all the liberal women aka the majority of millenial women, you can convert when they see how popular she becomes amongst men. Women's only motivation for doing anything is impressing men they are attracted to.

>cool now
not really, taking into account her last 2 videos, it's the epitome of clickbait.

Not only does she still identify as a feminist, but for years that this debate has been going on, she never really considered the other side, and all of a sudden this? no shit, this is just a way to swing towards the winning side since in the linked video, she just gives a tiny bit of agreement to be fair.

And while I'm at it, why is it that she wants to host said discussion, not someone else.. do I smell some shekels that may switch hands? Obviously, it's all for the profit, she's probably not even remotely redpilled.

If she really wanted to make an effort, let her do a debunk on all the agenda-driven bullshit videos she spew out over the entire debate, finding her own citation and let her show some genuine thought on the whole aspect. Then I'd consider her redpilled, maybe.

TL;DR
She switches sides to where the money is, by no means redpilled

Use this next time.
hooktube.com//watch?v=nQ1ga8yuM50

I am sick of seeing this vapid cunt on the front page.
Shut it down already.
Seriously this is not politics.

Me 2 pham

Her tits too.