I really fucking hate all the reddit niggers

Seriously fuck you, newfags.
You ruined this board, Sup Forums used to be a place where you could ironically shitpost and post anime. Ever since the election this board was flooded with unironiacally white supremacists. Everytime i want to post my waifu, reddit has a say in it
>anime is degenerate
>i love reddit
>srsly guys i say cuck, im cool now
>reddit is vey repilled
>New fag here
KYS FAGGOTS
If you started to visit pol anytime after 2014 please never come back, your existance is killing the memory of pol. Leave pol right now and let us enjoy it as we used to.

Go bang/hang yourself if your not going to help /pol u fucking queer

>getting this assblasted on a Romulan stamp collecting board
Have you tried meditation? Reading? Constructive outlets for anger like carpentry?

I think it's funny when Reddit gets blamed for all the shitty posting.

I'm from 2006 Sup Forums and I'm a bigger cancer than any redditard on this board.

I didn't even know what "Reddit spacing" was until somebody pointed it out...

Now I reddit space every single post to trigger you autists. :^)

>Flashing oldfag tags like anyone gives a shit.

Reading is nice

>plebbit is white supremacist

Erm, user, I don't think that's how it works

I really don´t give a shit about shitposting
Its unironic shitposting that triggers me

plebbitor "newfag (4 years)" here,

>anime is degenerate
no opnion
>i love reddit
>reddit is very redpilled
reddit is definitely not redpilled. nearly all subreddits are anti-trump except The_Dolan.

Most of the left-leaning people here behave just like they do on reddit.

You are all reddit tier for replying to this thread. Pol should be like a virgin lady, untouched, only lurked and appreciated. pol is seriously a board that i would´ve made love to in 2014. however as i rub my penis against the screen of my laptop i realise that pol is now the town bike and i should probably just go ahead and killmyself. Everyone leaves me. yesterday i had a job a decent looking gf. but now im literally trying to have drunken sex with a board.

The true Sup Forumstards are the radical right-wing, Hitler worshipping, Anime lover. Redditors are limpwristed centrists who hate Anime.

Unrelated how good is Valkyria Chronicles? Someone gifted it to me on steam but I never played it.

We have always had unironically white supremacist newfaggot reddit double nigger.

Anime is cool though.

>You ruined this board
>Proceeds to post anime

Hi!

Bring /mlpol/ back

Anime is the foundation of this board you retarded piece of shit.

>reddit spacing
back to r/t_d

Y really REALLY like this picture

>The true Sup Forumstards are the radical right-wing, Hitler worshipping, Anime lover

that's the spirit.

wtf is reddit spacing

Anime is in no way related to politics.

All of Sup Forums is an anime website.
This is not 'Sup Forums- just politics' this is 'Sup Forums- politics on a anime site'.

Fuck off.

ohboyherewegoYAHYAHYAHYAHYAH

What anime is this? Art looks good.

maybe if we post anime enough, it'll weed out the fuck asses

it's valkyria chronicles for ps3

Japanese culture maybe, but not just anime.

If you've been on Sup Forums for longer than 3 years you'd know that we used to have semi-regular threads in which we discussed the politics in animu settings.

Anime is degenerate for anyone passed the age of 17.

Seriously it's just masturbatory power fantasies. I loved it when I was a teenager but after a certain point it becomes very repetitive... Miyazaki is like the only guy in anime that knows what the hell he's doing but that's about it.

Also, everyone has the same face in anime, which is very fucking lazy and is a good demonstration of the asian borg-like mentality.

bamp

don't worry op the rebbit fucktards can't handle the custom flags at all so they're leaving slowly but surely

leave

your waifu sucks cock for a living lol (mine)

No.

She loves it.

But in all honesty you guys are aspies lol

Thanks, I hope I can find a no-commentary lets play on Jewtube.

Fuck off weaboos.
This board is now about politics, anime is not relayed to politics, bottom line.
Unironically kill yourselves if you think posting anime-related items on this board is appropriate.

>w-w-why are people posting runescape pictures and memes on the politics subforum of a runescape forum
Fuck off plebbit.
>b-but anime isn't r-r-related to politics!
That didn't stop mods from blasting Girls und Panzer music in the Brexit sticky.

This.
The young board died too soon.

Hitler loved anime.

Back to R*ddit, faggot. This is a Taiwanese puppet forum and we will talk about Taiwanese puppets. Get out if you don't like it.

That's not true at all. Archives can trivially prove you wrong.

Nice try newshit scum.

>ainme
back to redit you go

NOT a newfag. But I have to agree. Anime is pretty fucking degenerate.

>Le Reddit boogeyman

The fact that you think this, and mention onlu ghibli, shows how much of a newfaggot you are. If all you know is garbage like dragonball z power fantasy than kys and go back to phlebbit.

Go to T_D if you hate anime, Sup Forums is a weeb board and animr is appropriate everywhere. Your the kind of kike nigger OP was sucking cocks about.

it's time for you to go reddit!

MAKE Sup Forums BEARABLE AGAIN

YOYOYO THERE'S NO NEED TO GET MAD
WE CAN ALL GET ALONG

Reddit is not a bogeyman, pic related.
Also what does the Simpsons have to do with politics?

>Ever since the election this board was flooded with unironiacally white supremacists.

Yea stop pretending you're an "Oldfag" sounds like you came here during the elections fagboi

I love Haman

>pol was satire and shit

>Redditstan flag
>complains about anime on an anime website
Kys

>Samefagging neckbeards attempt to justify liking Japanese cartoons

Even if you are not, only newfags care about anime posting on an anime board, and we never had gay anti anime posters before the election.

Reddit Spacing

Is where you space

Like this

Apparently

COME ON NIGGERS

>samefag
>doesnt even know IDs
>posts western shit

k.

The redditor is immunized against all danger. One may call him a faggot, cuck, newfag, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Redditor and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out"

Fine, here's a (You), don't spend it all in one place

OH I SEE IT VERY WELL

>Be a proud samefag
>Knows IDs
>Proud nationalist
Your point?

>complains about ethnic kekistanis in glorious kekistani ethnostate
better just neck yourself even reddit wouldn't bear you

Redditor.

Hey guys, redditor here.

MAGA

>reddit spacing

based

Sup Forums was actually initially made as a containment board for white surpremacists. moot deleted /new/ because he was angry about how it was turning into stormfront, so angry /new/fags started flooding the website with white supremacist redpills until moot caved in an created Sup Forums and told the /new/fags to stay in Sup Forums.
It wasn't until halfway through 2012 that Sup Forums stopped being extremely far-right and started attracting libertarians and center-rights.
But Sup Forums's always been accepting towards animu until plebbit invaded in 2016.

What does spongebob have to do with Sup Forums?

XDDDDD FUCKIMG LE BASEDD XDDDDDD

REEEEEEEEEEE

>proud samefag
>knows IDs
>implying

>spongebob kike pants
>nationalisy
>using nazi flag
>pretending to be american nationalist

lol.

he's right tho u newfag
back then the universal ideology was kill all jews
stormfags saw that and thought hating jews = nazi = white supremacist r welcome = we can LARP here

Sup Forums and the rest of the anime boards are anime-related, the rest isn't. The fact that nip culture seeped through every board was because it first started around anime, then evolved. Just read the fucking header moron:

>Sup Forums is a simple image-based bulletin board where anyone can post comments and share images. There are boards dedicated to a variety of topics, from Japanese animation and culture to videogames, music, and photography. Users do not need to register an account before participating in the community. Feel free to click on a board below that interests you and jump right in!

Nowhere does it say that the entirety is dedicated about anime. You can keep posting your cartoon girlfriend on Sup Forums as long as I'm concerned, I don't care, but stop bitching for fuck's sake.

It doesn't. It isn't the basis of any political debate, it's merely a reaction image intended to convey an emotion or thought.
>Lol
Opinion discarded.

newfag gtfo

Sup Forums became unironical with the election, it's been dead ever since. It's like, common knowledge.

SHIT WAIFU

hey guys could you retreat to reddit? you know, you are redditors

anime is degenerate you fucking sick monster. get laid loser

This

PEDES ASSEMBLE

I've been here since 2011. Always thought anime was for manchild virgin losers, still do. Fight me faggot.

>The fact that nip culture seeped through every board was because it first started around anime
No, the fact that nip culture seeped throguh every board is because the website is built around nip culture regardless if a board itself is specifically about something Japanese or not. It's only natural that a website with a manga girl as its mascot, an animu girl from a jap video game on its frontpage, and hundreds of anime-related banners, and advertisements specifically linking to animu websites would attract an anime audience on all boards.

Also, all anonymous imageboards, specifically the chans inherently attract anime fans unless there's a specific rule telling anime fans to go away, because the layout is Japanese. This is why places like 8--chan and so on, which weren't even built around anime have so many anime posters.

KEK

>the same people that bitch about anime on Sup Forums are the ones bitching about how Muslims is invading the west
every time

>tfw you think the newfag doesn't know muh animuh
>post asuka
>SHIT WAIFU

Read the fucking header. I got no beef with you posting your cartoons, but stop bitching. People on the other boards never bitch about it even though it's clear some threads go on with no reference to anime whatsoever.

See >Anime is and always has been allowed on Sup Forums

TEAM KILLER

STFU REIFAG

Huh

Goons fear the anime

go back to Sup Forums you sniveling, perverted little fucking queer

*saves Sup Forums*

psssh nothin personnel, kid

t. maga man

>posting childish cartoons outside your containment board
kys yourself