youtu.be/JZ7gOtHRRT4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E3AXDRtH3CI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Bumping this so I can watch it in a minute

another bump

F

Where can I go to remove some fake news journalists?
Or atleast bring videos like this to the light for people?

I'm starting to hate this world more and more

i cant watch this shit anymore. get too angry.

Reddit, ansiktsboken, jodel och twitter. Det blir nog svårt att få de att lyssna

Day of the rope when!?

What exactly is "happening", the video is from the 8th of june, its old af. What am i meant to get riled up over here?

All of these types of videos have a pitiful view count of 15-20,000

Because you worthless le redpilled manchildren on the right can't be fucked to spread it around.

You complete jackoffs haven't achieved anything besides humiliating yourselves with kekistani public retardation and frog criclejerking online.

På reddit kommer dåliga memes komma över så det går inte

Twitter tror jag är den bästa men problemet är att man har typ en halv följare så det kommer inte ge mycket uppmärksamhet

you should be angry, you fucking cunt.

I just wrote new leak or no one of you retards would care. It's a perfect video showcasing the medias deceit, all these videos being shown have been top news in diffrent european nations. And all of the videos shown are a fraud made and cut up by the reporters to fit the narretive, and sometimes people are paid by the producer. The video just show a behind the scene, how these videoes are made. I guessed this would happen, people need others or established media to tell them why they are angry. Without that established media or a personality telling you to be angry about something most people can't be. I'm starting to ponder if the jews have replaced most of the population with robots

none of these clips are newer than 2 years you fucking reposting faggot

Oy vey! It's n-nothing guys!

lying nigger lover detected

this is how painfully autistic and worthless Sup Forums has become

all you low attention span autists might as well stay on /r9k/

bump

are you by any chance muslim?

No, i'm 100% swede i'm just realy bad at english

youtu.be/E3AXDRtH3CI

this is what goes viral insted, dindu

Soon, ex employees will start coming out en masse about the truth about CNN.
It's just a matter of time now.

it would be nice if the journalists and tv operators that helped doing this kind of shit started getting killed. They are easy targets, unprotected, and once a dozen or so died with a well publicized videos, they might stop helping