Hahahahahahahahahha alt lite about to get btfo

hahahahahahahahahha alt lite about to get btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/51784327/
youtube.com/watch?v=UE6YouZrVIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"secret"
Also kekistan is absolute cancer, it began as a joke about creating an actual country by buying some land, and now it's cringe tier

This guy needs to leave his bedroom more often

so this is how an avarage "white supremacist" looks like? LMAOOOO

Wrong.
Kekistan is complete bullshit Sargon of Akkad made up to make fun of white people who care about their race.
None of the kekistan shit existed until Sargon of Mossad made videos and tweets about it. He made it up, and he was just on Joe Rogan's podcast where he explained how Kekistan is epik memeys making fun of white nationalists who are just like SJWs because they identify as white and care about white people.

Dont throw us all in with that faggot pls.

You must be real fucking new. Kekistan started here faggot.

So pol created it and sargon popularized it? So he reads this board is what you're saying

>fucking Sup Forums flag that has been used for years
>It was Sargon's idea
No, I agree, he's guilty of the shit that it is now, but he did not create it

He's probably a reddit fag and saw it there

no you idiot. some redditor faggots took the idea from the thread, spread it around on reddit, then that faggot sargon went and broadcast it to the rest of the faggots.

Typical reddit necrosis of a funny idea

Yeah fucker, there are those inside the culture who want to create the nation like me. Fuck globalism, I want to be able to have food on my table, a nice roof over my head, a simple life with a family, and actually have honorable freedom to say anything I want. Instead we get the bullshit when we do say something and some piss ass bitch like you screams, "That's racist!". Go fly a fucking kite to North Korea if you want communism.

*teleports behind you*

No, you stupid faggot.
You're an illiterate faggot. I am not saying that Sargon made up kek. I am saying he made up kekistan and spread that cancer everywhere.
Sargon made up the Kekistan shit.
Kekistan is very similar to the flying spaghetti monster. Just like atheists bring up the flying spaghetti monster when they debate christians, Sargon made up Kekistan that he brings out every time someone identifies with their nation.
What Sargon did was pretend to be one of us going ''how do you do my fellow kekians, shadilay amirite haha?? us memers sure do hate identity and denounce white nationalism haha?''

>has four clovers on top left of flag
>doesn't think it's made from Sup Forums

>yarmulke
kek well played

It's a meme, you dip.

Flag threads were all over Sup Forums and someone just copied the Nazi flag and put Kek on it. The "kekistani" meme came even earlier than the flag as a name for "refugees" of white genocide, hoping that libtards would fall for it and support it. Seriously, how fucking new are some of you faggots?

>Seriously, how fucking new are some of you faggots?
you'd be surprised

MSNBC actually covered a story on "Kekistan"? Please tell me this is a fake picture?

How the ever living fuck do these cunt producers actually fool themselves into believing that they are a serious News Network?

no it didn't you massive r_thedumbfuck
kekposting started here but ~le kekistan shit came from your cancerous site

>So he reads this board is what you're saying

Yes? He refers to Sup Forums all the fucking time.
It was started here as a joke on identity politics and then Sargon fed it to the normies who did not understand it was a joke.

>unironically using that flag
this is correct though. and it's summer dude, there's a lot of newfags who just heard about us thanks to all the media coverage of the 'based magapedes' and their 'kek rallies'

Sargon of Cuckkad has not created a single damn thing in his life.
His entire youtube channel is videos of him, watching other peoples videos (actual creators) and talking over the top of them.
Get your arse back to t_donald faggot.

welcome to summer

You're speaking to a 12 year old learning to be edgy on the "super secret 'cause I'm not old enough for this stuff" board that mama told him not to go to, but he can find time for since school's out

time they stepped it up

Sorry Sup Forums but there is no "alt lite" to the media and the average person.

To them, you're one in the same.

Picture is real, but the video was a parody.

I personally don't like words/letters on flags.

Blame all the virgin gamer gaters.

good let every civnat fag get disowned by his normie friends

Go away, meme flag

I don't even know how kek caught on outside of here considering the whole point was digits

It was already a thing in 2015

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/51784327/

> Flag of kekistan on the fucking T-shirt.
Please, remind me, when had we got fucked and came to this?

I Remember when Kek-land meme started here, it was some bored autists who started séries of threads about buying an Island and Kek will be symbol or something.

As usual this shit goes to Rebbit and they fucking ruin it. I honestly don't understand why they lurk in here knowing we fucking hate them, If I saw someone with Kekistani flag I will fucking spit on his face and kick the shit out of him

This is largely correct. Kekistan shit is plebbit trash.

KILL
ALL
WHITES

>wants to say whatever he wants
>complains other people get to say whatever they want too

God you are a fucking moron

The vicious cycle of the internet will never end user, you know this. What is created here will always be taken by reddit.

u fuckers started it.

No shit

why is there a fucking anarcho-communist flag for fuck's sake

to be fair, I'm not sure if this time it got to Reddit first or Sargon first.

Sargon actually being someone who visits Sup Forums might mean a direct transfer to youtube without a reddit presence first, and thus seemed more authentic to his viewers.

Get the fuck out if here worm

>awoo

delet this

>nigger

>Sweden

Eh? Newfag detected. It was created by Sup Forums and later grabbed by ledditors (including youtubers like Sargon) because they thought is was fun and cool.
I agree with people that it was fun to use DURING the election, but holy shit. Just let it die down.

only 20% foreign ethnicity including white and asian ethnicities.
Try again jamal

It seems they want moar alternate Nazi hate flags.

This just in
No one gives a fuck except for race baiting jews.

>kekistan
>the origin of Kekromancy

You guys are so ignorant I think you're shills.

20% for this week
Let's see how white you guys are 20 years from now
Keep paying those taxes so refugees can have thier handouts

Heh, srs bsns!

>not posting the gif

>Saying this shit while being 80% nigger
kek

Oh yeah, this is gonna be real fucking productive.

>If I saw someone with Kekistani flag I will fucking spit on his face and kick the shit out of him
WOW! This guy is tough, and i've watched lots of MMA so i know what i'm talking about

Holy shit, that's the best thing I've ever seen!

>Fukkkken saved

How do you know this? Link?

He is taking credit for Kekistan. Are you sure about that?

I know he appropriated Pepe, the ancient god of Chaos who is also a frog called Kek, the word Kek and the Sup Forums flag.

But has there ever been a mention of Kekistan before Sargon?

How can this ever be confirmed for sure? So we can date it.

lol wish this was real.

thank god they are so fucking retarded

I think the plan was to invade some Pacific island nation (thoguh Gambia was also on the table during the happening there) and rename it Kekistan. Then the flag got made, and then Sargon of Mossad culturally appropriated it into the cancer it is today.

>lol
Back to r/the_cuckold

Jesse Owens liked Hitler, would be a shame if talib "tribe called quest guy" found out about this..

You're the one sucking the teet of Jimmy Fallon's variety show.

Needs a better quote but it'll work

Can you give me a quick blowjob?

This the mayor of that island declared war on us

Pretty much this.
It started with the idea of a Sup Forums country, then it expanded with Tuvalu LARPing and ended mocking the rhetoric from the left about migrant and muslims by pretending to be oppressed kekistani.
It was fun at first but then it became cringy when T_D retard overused the joke and began to act like faggots (as expected) with it IRL.

No, it definitely comes from Sup Forums or Sup Forums (just look at the archive), Reddit has no creativity anyway.

>131628733
The cringe is real

>Kekistan is complete bullshit Sargon of Akkad made up
k

Kekistan is conspiracy to make pol look bad.

Fuck off shills

hahahahah this dude has a receding beard line

this is astonishing

Reminder that this kekistani shit is exactly like the stupid as fuck atheist flying spaghetti monster shit

Fuck off back to T_D, holy shit

Friendly reminder Tyrone declared we fight a war on normies.
youtube.com/watch?v=UE6YouZrVIY

>Kekistani for life

This is what happens when normies arrive and try and latch on. It's the people without at least level 4 autism that ruin everything.

> Tfw I want pol to go back to before that damn election.

Not only is that fatass a joke here he us now the face of white supremacy
Some guys cant win

>someone posted my flag
Mom I made it!

So, the usual then.

Somebody give me the truncated synopsis.

What are the chances that Kekistan is a de-radicalization psy-op created by intelligence agencies?

It sprouted up awfully fast, and appears to now be a directly competitor to Sup Forums-tier beliefs.

Autists don't know when to stop. Neither do normies.

anime is real, kekistan is real, wake up neo.

spurdo is pure, spurdo is safe

None. This is just your typical 'redditors take a kind of funny joke from Sup Forums and run into the ground' scenario. Happens all the time.

why are reddit autists so cringe user?

Its just how it works. I stopped trying to understand anything a long time ago. I'm a lot happier for it.

Fuck off faggot

based black!
that'll show 'em!

If you werent here when the original threads about the Kek/Kuk/Egptyian god connection to Pepe from a couple of years ago were being made, then you're a fucking newfag about the subject and have no right to explain it to us. Go back to t_d. Kekistan was also created here. You can literally check the archives.

I remember an old thing that said if a meme was picked up by television, it was dead.

I guess reddit has taken the place of television when it comes to unfunny people producing sterilized versions of memes?

Seriously, you should've seen the Bernie Sanders memes they tried to make.

ALL OF THESE

It's a real disappointment people like this ruin the Kek flag. I actually like the design and color choice quite a bit.