It is politically/socially acceptable to mark an underage girl for marriage?

My cousin's daughter is 11 (I'm 20) and I'd like to marry her. No pedo, only after she turns 18. Is it acceptable to convey this thought to my cousin? Is it legal?

why are you asking Sup Forums about the legality of it instead of researching the laws yourself you stupid meatball

Talk to your local Imam and he'll handle it for you. Are you sure you want to wait for seven years?

What? I'm Catholic.

Why do you want to marry her while she is 11?
Even if you wait until she is 18 why do you want to now?

Because girls turn into sluts after they go to college and this one is pure and I don't want to see her spoiled.

>cousin's daughter
You understand she's your relative you sick fuck
What, can't get any other pussy besides by "marrying" your relative, you incell faggot beta?

Seriously, 80% of this site are incels , 10% are pure degenerate sick fucks

The rope cries out for you
Kill yourself scum

Sage

Let him worry about her purity, and you worry about finding a woman of childbearing age who isn't a blood relative.

>Seriously, 80% of this site are incels , 10% are pure degenerate sick fucks

I want to find a pure woman. Women my age are not pure. Which is the whole point of this exercise. I don't know how this is not clear.

What do you think your cousin would say?? do you really think he'll let you marry her?

Convert and you can have more than one 11 year old wife. Have any more young family members?

what makes you think she'll marry you? what makes you think she'll be a vrigin at 18?

Wow, she's cute.

Anyone have her Insta?

terrone

>what makes you think she'll be a vrigin at 18?

Arranging engagement before she has first sex was my plan. Also age of consent here is 14, so I can make sure I'm her first.

if you like arranged engagements, why don't you go back to the 3rd world country you came from.

No, this is in no way socially acceptable to do, you autist.

>wants to marry his cousin

Are you Sicilian?

I know you euros are suppose to be more (((progressive))) than us, but is incest and arranged mariages a common thing over there?

shouldn't you talk to your cousins parents about this?

who is this beautiful, pure, innocent aryan goddess?

Can't think of how to bring it up. I was her babysitter when she was younger. It sounds a bit weird and I don't want them to think I have any bad intentions. Just want a good wife.

don't let your dreams be dreams

What's wrong with incels? Most normies and Chads are cucks and race mixers, incels have more reason to hate jews and (((liberals))) than anyone on the planet. Jews don't fear normies who have families and have to suck their dick for shekels. They fear incel men who are pissed off at (((society))) and have nothing to lose.

nope, never been, never will be

It's not even acceptable to expect faithfulness from a woman anymore.

Low testosterone chink betas are taking over your country, you're in no position to criticize Sicilians.

you're fucked in the head m8
you're not wrong, but the conclusion you're arriving at is pants on head insane

Mfw 1/8 sicilian

She's got brown eyes you fuck

Don't bother. It's just her shitty "photography" because she wants to be a serious artist now.