Brit/pol / - Enoch Edition

>DUP holds May by the balls
news.sky.com/story/dup-and-conservatives-make-confidence-and-supply-deal-10927704

>HMS Queen Elizabeth on course to retake the empire
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4640214/HMS-Queen-Elizabeth-maiden-voyage.html

>Police officers injured after chimpout, could be the start of the summer of rage
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40401221

>Grenfell Tower: More carnage
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40409981

>Muslim woman driver crashes into muslims at the end of their /fit/ guide to intermittent fasting
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-40397028

>David Davis '"pretty sure" of Free trade deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40397312

>Tommy Robinson in trouble (again) after being filmed punching a man at Ascot
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/edl-founder-tommy-robinson-caught-10684559

>Phillip Hammond allegedly wanted for interim Prime Minister
independent.co.uk/news/uk/ministers-want-philip-hammond-as-a-caretaker-prime-minister-a7807441.html

Previous :

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2017/jun/27/hms-queen-elizabeth-royal-navy-vulnerable-cyber-attack
parliamentlive.tv/Event/Index/de9cc815-b492-4d39-8bd0-23f8ca2b0e59
tvplayer.com/watch/bbctwo
tvcatchup.com/watch/bbctwo
tvguide.co.uk/tv-stream/?ch=bbc 2
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/28/uk-support-is-rising-for-higher-taxes-to-fund-nhs-schools-and-police
youtube.com/watch?v=ymNFyxvIdaM
theregister.co.uk/2016/09/09/usmc_will_fly_f35s_on_hms_queen_elizabeth_first_op_deployment/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OY VEY REMEMBEH THE 96 MILLION

the hillsbrehcaust ride never ends m8s.

seriously lads. is this some scam shite? some "engineer" is coming round my house to fix me tumble dryer or some shit.

1. Do you own a tumble dryer?

Tell him to fuck off.

Yes. He'll scout your house and rob it later.
Contact whomever makes your tumbledryer.
Don't let him in.

Aye, but the phone number the call came from isn't associated with the company that made the tumble dryer

Don't let him in you fucking mong.

Is it a Hotpoint? If so, call them and check if they arranged it?

Who the fuck has time for thought processes resembling anything close to that? Fuck me

This is a picture of some of the known casualties of the Grenfell disaster.

The woman on the left is a pan-african black nationalist - you can see by her necklace thing.

Lads, white Western women are a lost cause. They've been educated out of their wits.

Start taking the east European pill.

Kick the fuck out of him

Wow I never thought this Hillsborough shit could get any more ridiculous, but now they are charging the cop for manslaughter?!

a BEKO. apparently there's been recalls due to Grenfell

verified person on twitter innit

Not this cunt. She's as bad as Abi Wilks.

>materialistic BLACKED women
Slav lasses are generally worse than ours when they come over here desu.

>They've been educated out of their wits.

It's gotten to the point that education is synonymous with brain washed...I suppose that was the plan all along.

Any qt /Britpols/ in Manchester fancy a meet up and a cuddle?

not all western women dude.. just don't look in the cities..

Young white female journalists to Long Kesh now please.

>when they come over here desu.

yup, have to keep them locked up in the East.

>east European pill.

You mean slavs?

What's the lasses name?

Yeah but only if you've got four legs and a lot of hair

Burn the witch

>muh saint Jo

checked the model number and it's one of the affected models. probably official desu. anyway who the fuck is gonna rob me I own fuck all

Pic related is me. Wanna meet up?

Don't. I am from Belarus. They will expect everything from you and it will never be enough.

As far as they are concerned all western men are rich. Even if you are it will not be sufficient and she will fuck your shit up. I did two years conscription in parachute battalions and when I came home she had gone to Moscow to start her modelling career.

You'll have better luck with a Croat or a Greek but even then you are prone to being justed

You never know. I usually answer the door with a shotgun.

that's just normal in ireland. just a bit of craic

>>HMS Queen Elizabeth on course to retake the empire

Is this the carrier that runs on Windows XP?

My average looking, balding friend married a cute Pole and they have a son together. Thing is he's not affluent at all

You had your Hot Milo this morning, lads ?

>Entire PMQs taken up with fucking high rise blocks

No we upgraded to Vista

Do we even have planes for it? Didn't we have to make some deal to rent out the carriers to French planes just so the carriers will actually be used?

based jezza asking the important questions

>muh Grenfell Tower accident getting weeks worth of obsessive coverage, meanwhile actual repeated terror attacks are all forgotten within a week

Fuck me lads. NOBODY CARES ABOUT GRENFELL (other than pakis and nogs).

livestream to anyone?

>white people

Oh yeah, I definitely remembered something like that:

theguardian.com/technology/2017/jun/27/hms-queen-elizabeth-royal-navy-vulnerable-cyber-attack

Why would you even go for a Windows OS in the first place? This seems like a ridiculous idea.

parliamentlive.tv/Event/Index/de9cc815-b492-4d39-8bd0-23f8ca2b0e59

tvplayer.com/watch/bbctwo
Boring as fuck though, it is literally 30 mins of waffling about muh cladding

>first PMQ's since the election
>expect jezza to be more bold with his extra seats gained in the elections
>looking forward to sparks flying
>get muh tower instead

Not true. This is an absolute gift to virtue signalling white liberals. They have a brilliant opportunity to parade how much they care about the "working class" (aka subhuman niggers who happen to live in the vicinity of very rich people).

It's also ties in nicely with an opportunity to display to the world how non-racist they are, since many of the barbecued were non-white. All of these nicely displayed on their social media feed, for friends, acquaintances and future employers.

Speaking of Jezza.

He's clearly a fucking Marxist larper, he doesn't actually support planned economies does he?

Reminder that we are royally fucked
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/28/uk-support-is-rising-for-higher-taxes-to-fund-nhs-schools-and-police

"Amid general support across the political spectrum for more interventionist government, the survey identified faster growth in socially liberal attitudes towards sex and sexuality, as well as strong support for increased state powers to tackle suspected terrorists."

poles aren't white

OI OI OI ITS LIKE ANOTHER HILLSBOROUGH

youtube.com/watch?v=ymNFyxvIdaM

>american mongrels

An accident born from retardedness, shitty planning, and cost-cutting is clearly much more important to the nation than repeated terror attacks from a small minority that have also carried out repeated attacks across Europe and show only signs of accelerating as the minority grows.
C'mon lad, have some priorities. People DIED in their HOMES because TORY CUTS and BANKER BONUSES and you want to focus on a tiny minority.

nice, buffer.

>Before the attack, Malinowski survived ovarian cancer and successfully quit drugs after an opioid addiction.

She probably met him whilst she was doing drugs. Drugs are always involved in the worst stories. They are for degenerate losers, just like Morality Man says. Topkek at the cucks on brit/pol/ who defend drugs.

Nearly a hundred people died you cunt. Have some respect.

>You'll have better luck with a Croat or a Greek b
>wanting to fuck a real dogface.

No thanks.

>a cute Pole and they have a son together

Ok not 1000000% of them are all slaggish whores, but the vast majority of them are.

BASED BARNSY

TORIES BTFO

>children and bystanders get massacred in two Islamic attacks
>MUH TOWER MUH TOWER MUH TOWER MUH TOWER
>MUH ETHNICS MUH ETHNICS MUH ETHNICS MUH ETHNICS MUH ETHNICS MUH ETHNICS MUH ETHNICS

>all that communism
Fuck's sake.

Corbyn is a fucking idiot.

Lads, what's the 411 on Brexit? Is it happening or not?

BLOODY BLAIRITES

theregister.co.uk/2016/09/09/usmc_will_fly_f35s_on_hms_queen_elizabeth_first_op_deployment/

Read this and try not to kill yourself

>Brit/pol/-legalise gays edition
Why?

It's bollocks lad, 48% supporting higher taxes mean 52% don't. I'd happily bet a fucking kidney that most of those 48% don't even pay tax and just want other people to pay for more of their gibs.

YES!
What's that like?

Has anyone ever tried port chutney? I made some last night. You have it with crackers and mature goat cheese.

In 35 minutes

I think everyone knows by now that the easiest way to get a huntsman spider to stop coming in your house is to flip it over and suck its dick.
Hear me out.
Carry a spatula around and when you see one, flip it onto its back. They're surprisingly docile once they're in that position. Then, all you need to do is gently press on its abdomen to retract its penis. It will be small; approximately the size of a thin pencil eraser. Use the tip of your tongue to manipulate it to full erection, then suck with your lips until it ejaculates; usually 30-45 minutes later. If you don't feel the rush of semen, you will know by its legs scratching playfully at your face when it gets oversensitive afterwards.
The main trick is not to swallow the spider semen. Trust me, I know it will be tempting. But no, pick up the spider and let him outside, then drool its ejaculate material near the entrances to your house. Spiders are highly promiscuous, and its semen mixed with your saliva will signal him to move on to another house. Spiders do NOT like to get their dick sucked by the same person twice.

Our nuclear missile subs run XP

>properly funding out public services is communism

Good goy.

>Corbyn is a fucking idiot.
No, he hated Blair as much as the Tories, he doesnt mind throwing the blairites under the bus as well.

I think there are still some MP in Labour who were in Parliament under Blair ?
Am I rite ?

>any public service
>ever going to be properly funded
Pick one and only one.

Not the economy bit, the social attitudes bit.

good afternoon anonsenpais...

>survey finds
>they don't quote the sample size or who did the surveying

Not sure how I feel about moral relativism being on the up and up.

And 52 people were killed and a further 700 injured in the 7/7 bombings, and that's not including all the killings and injuries from terror attacks since then. But yes, Muslims should never be talked about and people should be arrested if they notice the pattern of who keeps killing people, but a fire due to a faulty fridge and cost-cutting cladding should be the topic of government for weeks.

Brilliant. As if the UK doesn't suffer from a world-wide reputation of being the US's lapdog for practically everything ..

Blair was just evil, Corbyn is a retard who failed his A-levels

Fucking hell. Why bother getting an aircraft carrier if we don't have the planes for it? Even when doing something cool this country manages to embarass itself and waste it all.

Nah get fucked mate. It's a shame when anyone gets burned to a crisp, but these were all people who shouldn't be here, all lowering the collective quality of life of the native population and indulging in mass-illegal-subletting.

There's a difference between not being able to fund public services properly and an agenda to destroy public services altogether by starving the beast.

The fucking state.

a hundred Pakis, who got given free flats in the plushest borough of the UK

forgive me for not giving a fuck about Ahmed, Fatima and the 6 kids they shat out to get more government gibs.

tbf theres probally a million+ white people living in towers like that, even you dont care about the paki candle you should care about building standards

May is BTFOing everyone today

Still going to be about the sampling. It's like that report a few months back about the majority of young people in the USA being gay because the survey was taken from students in an art college.

Corbyn hates Blairites for the middle east wars and for being anywhere to the right of lenin. He would be worse than the blairites for immigration and pissing tax money up the wall.

This

They have no genetic ties to this country, they have 0 right to be here, and several held anti-white agendas, like the woman in
with the africa necklace. Why doesnt she go back to africa if she loved it so much?

And what's the got to do with it? Cretin

So just finished work for 3 weeks to get married and go on my honeymoon.

How big of a mistake am I about to make?

>a ancap being collectivist

>A government held hostage by literal Irish terrorists
>A government with Diane Abbot and possibly the SNP

The 2010 - 2015 is going to be the best government in our life time. Deficit cutting, civil liberty protection and foreign intervention limiting liberal conservativism is where it is at. If only the Lib Dems had pushed for PR, this could have been our future.

Absolutely! How many of these flats had illegals living in them, sublet or with the approval of the tenant?

We aren't supposed to talk about this though, we're supposed to keep quiet and "have respect" for "deh viggtimz". Why aren't we talking about having a crackdown on Pakis sub-letting their government properties?

Non-whites don't have any shame or guilt about doing this. Whenever you read about some landlord doing something illegal or stuffing his house with 50 Romanians he is 100% always a non-white.

May's sole objective today was to paint Grenfell as a wider cross-party issue and she managed it. Corbyn really just can't seem to get at her in PMQs.

It's got everything to do with the original post you replied to, fucktard. This stupid tower fire is a waste of time for government to be obssessing over. Moral preening about "people DIED, have some RESPECT" is pathetic and a waste of government time at a time when there's bigger issues that have killed more people and better shit to do than burbling about muh tower in parliament.