Guy wants to kill himself

>Guy wants to kill himself
>You tell him not to
>He keeps saying he really wants to
>You say ok fine do it
>You go to jail for 20 years

Defend this.

Have you even read the messages or are you just baiting?

I read the texts. She didnt talk him out of it at all. Kept asking if he is going to do it today, kept saying it was what he wanted, kept saying she was disappointed he didnt kill himself like he promised her.

Women are absolutely horrible pieces of shit and deserve no sympathy, compassion or leniency. Rape them before they get raped by niggers and arabs and go full purple lipstick green hair sjw.

>b-but muh 1st amendment
>muh free speech
americucks on suicide watch

those who defend that bitch are beta males who would be stuck with a girl only because she's cute despite being evil

then she tells them to kill themselves and they do it

OP is one of those

>t. angry virgin

Learn to read. Then read the texts. Until then sage.

>relevant to politics

Americans kill each other, just like spiders and sand niggers.

Thats a little over the top lil' guy .
Theres plenty of good chicks out there, or even semi normal ones. Not batshit insane teen bitches like that one.
Dont project your anger at people, use it for training ( martial arts in any form, lifting, cardio etc)
Youll feel alot better.

>jail for 20 years
Source? Oh yeah, that's right, you're a larping virgin who posts this misinformation like clockwork. You'll pay up soon enough, and it'll be great.

>i trol u

sage

two pyschopaths on SSRI's

Context, motherfucker. OP thinks world is black and white. It isn't as simple as "I want to kill myself." "Ok do it". And by the way OP, you are a retard.

I literally hate women, don't get me wrong, but I just can't blame this chick for the dude's suicide. Just seems like the ultimate bitch move to blame some one else for killing yourself.

Gi suck your dad off bitch. Im no virgin, have a kid Ive only seen 3 times in my life I'm stuck paying for.

How so? Women love to be raped. That is an undeniable fact. What they get upset about is you leaving them, not the rape part at all. There are no good women left. Either married right out of high school or became a gold digging bitch, single women my age likely had kids with a nigger or mexican, are on heeoin or whatever opioids they can get. Only will talk to you if you have a hundred dollars to send them.

W2C that shirt?

Defend this.

>accessory to murder

You sound a lot like you dont interact much outside of your little internet safe spaces like /pol mate.
Im not trying to offend you or anything but you smell of fear.

And I havent met a lot of women who would enjoy an actual rape. I had some chicks who liked to be choked when you fuck em, but they also choked me while riding me etc. Also an orgasm is normal because of physical arousal not mental arousal. you get it?

You should really sort yourself out. listen to some Peterson, read some Marc Aurel, throw in the old testament for good measure.
But first of all, sort yourself out man, you have way too much fear and anger build up inside of you, youre gonna blow one day and do something stupid.

tbqh, if some chick can drive you to suicide over text messages, you didn't deserve to live in the first place...

Damn what a shame this qt has to go to jail because of a pathetic beta cuck

Oh shit i didnt read your response to the other user.
That true? or are you just LARPing ? I cant tell.
And why would you sperg out on ALL women if ones a giant cunt, for every cunt theres a few good ones.

Fuck both of them, nothing of value was lost.

She doesnt go to jail because of that one poor beta sod. Shes going to jail for what she did, pressuring a young scared boy into suicide when he clearly was just out for attention in the first place.
You people are mental children when it comes to empathy and psychology

You're on the wrong board m8

>kid Ive only seen 3 times in my life I'm stuck paying for.

Father of the year right here

Do you have pretty seashells there?

>(((empathy)))
>(((psychology)))

.t cuck-bot

sure... guess where I sell them.

By the seashore!?

She's not going to jail because the guy killed himself. She is going to jail because she coerced him into killing himself to get sympathy and praise from other people that her "friend" died. I'm not justifying the verdict, but I'm also not upset that this mentality deranged girl is behind bars.

You could always White Knight her from prison and send her notes and goodies.

Cuck bot in the way that i probably wouldve killed that cunt if i were the father of that boy.
And a man that has 3 gf at the same time cant be a cuck bot. im more of a degenerate with a heart.

>he gets out of car filled with exhaust.
>she tells him to get back inside it.

Did she get her sentence?

> 1 post by this ID
every fucking time

not what happened

She's going to jail because she ordered him back in the car when he had second thoughts.

She literally dindu nuffin wrong, she's being made an example for the muh feels politics and justice, expect to be sent prison for hurting minorities feefees even with facts and statistics

All right all right, don't get all worked up :)

i would definitely be her prison pen pal

>I had some chicks who liked to be choked when you fuck em

This is way too normal. Why do girls like this?

Veiled MGTOW bait thread. Only a go there own way fag or an ugly woman would condemn her. So what if she is evil you have a right to be evil in America you pussy faggots go back off.

Private for profit prisons need te be filled in capitalistic (((America)))

Again, I'm not upset she's going to jail. But I just don't know if that is a crime. Imagine is Milo or someone on the right told an SJW to jump off a bridge and they did. Should they go to jail? I know this is a much different story but I'm worried they will use this case to set a bad precedent.

who would kill themselves over that fivehead?

You are required by law to help someone in distress (illegal to pass by a car accident if you're the first on scene).

What she did was very close to direct murder.

This guy is pretty much correct. All women that I've known and interacted with are the most degenerate beings I've seen. These aren't women that are portrayed in media, but rather everyday working class women. Every single one of them are manipulative and if you don't agree then you're just blind to what goes on. It's easy to fall into the trap of being on the female's side when you buy into the jew media that women are all victims.

As for this guy, I've seen parents get completely wrecked in legal cases where they lose complete custody but still must pay until they're of age. A family member of mine is forced to pay thousands in child support when he can't even see his kid, even when the legal document says they must have custody of them for x amount of days. user probably just got worked into the system and can't get out, likely because he got fucked by a female.

>You could always White Knight her from prison and send her notes and goodies.
She's send notes back saying kys pls

>1 post by this ID
Nice b8 m8

>tfw no qt qt grill to tell you to kill yourself every single day until you like it and do it

why even live

What happened

Dead Faggot:
>"I want to kys myself"
>"I want to kys myself"
>"I want to kys myself"
>"my life is so horrible"
>"I want to kys myself"
>kys himself
Homo-knights: "DUDE HE WAS MANIPULATED"

Underaged girl:
>"don't kys yourself"
>"seek help"
>"u have so much to live for"
>"u can always talk to me"
>"ok it sounds like you are absolutely sure that you are better off dead. It sounds like your life is very painful because you have been talking about kys for months on end so it sounds like u thought it out and I support your decision. Rest In Peace, friend"
Homo-knights: "WHAT A LYING MANIPULATIVE BITCH"

RARE
A
R
E

Id like to start by saying this girl is mentally ill and needs to be locked up in a psych ward not a jail cell due to some weird varient of munchausens by proxy. anyways if the conversation happened like that she would not have been indicted in the first place. what she said and did was heinous. The only possible defense for her case is that she was panicking under the psychological effect that occurs when someone you care about threatens suicide. this of course did not hold up because the conversation was over the course of multiple days if not weeks meaning she would have had time to calm down and speak rationally i.e tell him to get help, which of course she never did. on top of this she was using her boyfriends death to garner sympathy.
tl:dr her actions showed she had a plan to improve her social status involving her boyfriends death and she carried it out over an extended period of time. thats 1st degree murder

Brandenburg V Ohio 1969 states that speech that advocates for lawless actions, including any kind of violence, is protected speech even if it is believed the speech will actually cause lawless action.
tl;dr: Telling someone you think they should kill themselves is protected by the constitution and whichever liberal crybaby handed down that sentence should be lynched.

Lol depressive beta confirmed. Sure what she did was shitty but the guy had serious mental issues especially if he was trusting a sociopatg like her. She should get a slap on tge wrist 1 year of prison. Lets not ruin her life

> i.e tell him to get help

She did tell him to get help, he didn't listen, he just wanted to kill himself.

If you think this bitch does not deserve 20 years in prison you have problems mate.
We don't have to defend nothing, she will pay for what she did.
All of us already suffer this type of abuses from this type of psycho girls.
Fuck her, I hope she rotten in prison.

>those who defend that bitch are beta males

You got that backwards. Those who empathize with the beta suicidal fag who actually listened to a girl are the betas.

She has Munchhausen's by proxy. She's a fucking criminal.

>I want to kill myself
Do it faggot

Is this not the Sup Forums approved response?

True. I'm on her side. She seemed to think that he hated his life so much he'd be happier if he was dead.

Holy shit RARE

>if someone says they want to kill themselves, the only option is for you to directly encourage them

Why didn't she just dump this kid and move on with her life

Why did she spend two years actively encouraging him to kill himself

She's a nasty evil cunt.

your right... i didnt know that until i read the transcript just now. never really mentioned she said that in the news. i need more time to think this got a lot more complicated

Agreed. I believe in free speech to the purist degree. Ultimately he made the decision to end his life.

She was a bitch, sure. But if being a bitch was a crime we wouldn't have any women to reproduce and society would end.

it looks like in the month of june she was encouraging him to seek help but in july her tone completely changed. anyone know what happened?

She got fucking sick and god damn tired of listening to her beta clingy bitch boyfriend and figured if he just offed himself she wouldn't have to deal with his whiny ass anymore?

sup mike
if you put her through the wood chipper i will tell the police you're suspect #1
they already know that though considering youve been arrested for saying this shit before.

it depends if he told the person to kill themselves directly and they did then yes he would be held responsible

She finally got tired of him.
>It seems like this month the woman was ok with her husband beating her, but then this next month she decided to leave him, what happened?

yup she is a sociopath as it portrays through her texting. People like her should be locked away for many years. It serves humanity a deed

If all she said was okay fine do it then this would be an outrage...the fag bitched out and she talked him in to doing it.

Kill yourself.

The guy killed himself. Case closed. At the end of the day, the only person who did it was him. He chose to do what he did. He chose to respond to what she said as motivation to kill himself.

The problem this presents, and which is why you should protest or at least write a strongly-written letter rather than sitting down on Sup Forums like the cowardly little shit that you are, is that it sets a precedent. Imagine this scenario: You tell someone to kill themselves on Sup Forums. That person is depressed as fuck, having the worst day of his life, and is in a completely different world than you are. He's like "yeah you know what I'm going to fucking do it". His family now has the right to sue you, and you can go to jail for 20+ years for it.

That's the precedent this says. In the future a judge can look at this and say, "Well SHE went to jail! So this person must as well!'

>land of muh freedom
>going to jail for words

She is a bitch but it was ultimately his decision. Jail time is not warranted.

Damn OP let it go. It's old news. Move on man. You are acting all cringy and clingy

Thats not what happened though.

it just gets weird when you throw in the fact that she was trying to get sympathy for it and told people he killed himself before he actually did

you dig too deeply into this anybody who expects to get back at someone this way has to actually die to do so. You'd need to surround yourself with muslims basically.

>That's the precedent this says. In the future a judge can look at this and say, "Well SHE went to jail! So this person must as well!'
not at all. If I talked you into murdering someone even though you were obviously having doubts about it, I would be held liable as well.

Here in Italy, we make the girls kill themselves, never the other way around

>Freedom of Speech
>Can't tell some sorry ass sack of shit to KYS.

lol usa

this, its just like the MSM to portray her as the innocent victim, even if the guy was a beta, suicide's a crime and she helped him commit it.

As much as I feel it's ridiculous to send a person to jail just for saying words, she went in to coax that little beta cuck into killing himself from the get go. Her stake in this game was attention. She executed it haphazardly and knew paid the price. His family and the mob wanted a skapegoat.

of course theres a possibility she was sick of his whiny ass but she did tolerate him for like 2 years right? Isnt it possible her tone changed because she realized she could benefit from his death? i obviously dont know nearly enough about this case to draw any conclusions

Probably realized all the attention she would get?

and knew she had to pay the price*

Weird or not, it makes no difference to me personally. In my eyes and interpretation of the laws in the United States of America, she did not commit a crime.

She was just a bitch.

>this kid
He was an adult, she was the child.

>Why did she spend two years actively encouraging him to kill himself
She didn't she tried to get him not to. Don't know if they even knew eachother for 2 years.

>suicide's a crime and she helped him commit it
of course a leaf would bend over and not assume any agency over his own actions

she didn't have a gun to his fucking head, he had full control over his actions

Didn't this bitch have shirts printed and whatnot to commemorate his memory after the fact? I remember vaguely that she was trying to jew her classmates.

If suicide is a crime, it shouldn't be.

>she did not commit a crime.

Not according to... the law.

just like two fucking morons to be completely ignorant of the law.

THEY SHOULD PROTEST AND GO KILL THEMSELVES EVERYONE WHO SUPPPORTED THIS STUPID WHATVER COURT OR WHATEVER TH EFUCK IT IS

So she got 20 years, right ? I do hope so.