UK boots in Syria when?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/27/cyber-attack-could-lead-military-retaliation-says-fallon/

Looks like we have new cyber-chemical weapon to fight

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fQndP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Last time I try to kick a jew in the face.

any details to that pick

probably an anti personnel mine judging by the clean sweep through the foot like someone cut through it with a hot knife. poor guy might be able to learn how to walk again, if not, he'll have a limp.

impressive they can sew it back up like that
wonder how well it healed

anyway here's the archive:
archive.is/fQndP

Better than loosing the foot I guess

wait a minute...
i know that set of chompers from somewhere...

foot job

>poor guy might be able to learn how to walk again
Only his foot got mangled and it seems like it was brilliantly reconstructed. He wont be able to wiggle his toes at all but it's not like you need a massive amount of dexterity in you foot for it to function as a foot.

Looks like doctor is pulling it apart further on left pic.

Oh, he will have a limp.

Stop posting pics of ballerina feet!

Hey, is this the gore thread?

actually you do, you just don't think about it
Even damaging a single toe severely can result in months of physical therapy in learning to correctly walk and balance again

It's all cosmetic not like he can use it again.

Also weird to know our insides actually look like this.

He can use it as a foot shaped prop to walk on even if it doesn't move properly. Still better than a prosthetic, even a little bit of feeling in it is enough to help a ton with walking, especially on uneven surfaces. Source: my foot was smashed to hell but I can still walk ok. (Can't run properly though.)

Nice.

Nigga i lost a toe an didn't take any PT i just didn't be a little bitch about it.

I can still out run my brother who is in fast track.

Is this the new false flag? Cyber-attacks? It's not "the sandniggers flew a plane into a bulding" but "the russians hacked us" the "syrians hacked us"??

>1498284914290m
>m
kill yourself

This would mean England invading America
>I don't know if I have enough popcorn

Correct, the wound was probably caused by supersonic ground glass

>get rid of cash
>hack banks and infrastructure
>blame russian hackers
>profit