STATE SPONSORED RELIGIOUS MOMENTUMS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT AGAIN

STATE SPONSORED RELIGIOUS MOMENTUMS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT AGAIN.

Today is a good day for freedom.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/880110493654036481
breitbart.com/news/man-destroys-new-ten-commandments-statue-at-arkansas-capitol/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>State sponsored religious
>religious
>state sponsored

Same shit ISIS is doing in ME... Destroy history you don't agree with and forge a new one.

what the fuck does separation of church and state even mean guys like lol idk

There is nothing in the constitution about "separation of church and state".

This monument was perfectly legal. OP needs a rope.

Retard.

there wasn't enough rights in the constitution so they amended it, nigger, its called the bill of rights

Separating church from the state is about making sure religion has no power over government.
It has nothing to do with public icons/monuments.

Ideology of peace!
#notallatheists
#istandwithcommunism
#proudtobeacommunist

>Britcuck doesn't understand shit
Go get beheaded by your religion of peace

what about the dark kike cults that control politicians and presidents

You clearly have no idea what the fuck is in the bill of righs or what they were intended for.

Go read the federalist and anti-federalist papers, but i know your retarded kike ass won't.

>Left is severing heads, stabbing the president to death, destroying monuments...
>tfw the left is isis

And what fucking part of the bill of rights protects you from religious monuments? You know it doesn't right? You can apply to capital A monument for autism/athiesm at the capitol.

If no article at least location and times?

Video of him doing it, he filmed it.

>twitter.com/Breaking911/status/880110493654036481

>Ignore the 1st amendment, Read the Federalist papers!
Jefferson wanted separation because he feared the church would corrupt the government.
Madison (who co-wrote the papers you cited) wanted separation because he feared the government would corrupt the church.
Meanwhile the Republicans are making sure they're opposing the will of both of them by first letting religion play in politics and by letting politicians pander to religion for votes in their mega churches.

HA

No spoonfeeding for reddit.

>The privately funded, granite monument in Little Rock
breitbart.com/news/man-destroys-new-ten-commandments-statue-at-arkansas-capitol/

That's ironic considering how we were one of the first to separate church from state.

These monuments shouldn't be destroyed or removed but saying this is a matter of church and state is a silly conflation.

Our politicians just treat them like a protected class, if the Jews were't such they'd have no power at all.
Either way there is no secret organisation of Jews in charge of our government, just general elitists.

I believe it was allowed by the state or Supreme Court, of course it means any statue can go up as well. Though the cucks in Arkansas have a bill that requires it be a approved, so no Church of Satan statue.

>FREEDOM

HA

you sure are fucking retarded

Which should be unconstitutional because it allows the state to pick and choose religions. Ergo state sponsored.

And none of that has to do with building monuments. Religious monuments have been build by states since the inception of this nation.

Fuck off kike.

You sure have no idea how the law works faggot.

>ruined his car just to break a rock down

amazing.

It works by being religiously impartial and not state sponsoring a kike religion

Fuck Trump and fuck religion

Sorry faggot it was the same mentally ill liberal nut as before which you view as a hero , it happen in Arkansas state capital . You need to kill your faggot ass self or walk in front of a car . Save society from degenerates like you faggot .

>push your retard jew cult onto America
>no one is dumb enough to buy it
>f-f-f-fucking anti-religious atheists!!
Alright cuck.

>Now you're just deviating from your original argument and going into personal attacks.

The issue here is that a religious monument is on government land and the government is allowed to pick which monuments get to go up. That shows a clear violation of the 1st amendment. Here, read it because you seem to forget what it was.

>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Congress has been interpreted to mean state and local governments as well, so don't try and use that technicality.

>separation of church and state says that if you go to church you cant vote
hilarious

Show me the law they enacted retard.

>statues = law
lol

Hmm I like your flag with the Celtic cross, not Christian about it at all.

>>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof
How exactly can that be interpreted to mean that that the government can't allow people to privately fund a religious monument on public land?

To me it sounds like the fact that it is religious in nature should have no effect either way on the approval process

A monument is not a state sponsor you fucking retard.
>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

Putting up a monument is not making a law respecting an establishment of religion you fucking idiot.

>Intentionally misinterpreting the post to imply that if you follow a religion you can't vote when the real point was if you are part of a religious denomination, that group cannot endorse or campaign for a particular candidate. (However everyone can come to their own individual conclusion to support them.)
I seriously hope you guys aren't this retarded.

People like you make me hope and pray for Christians to disappear from the world. It would amuse me to see
pedophiles like you who rely on Christian ideals like tolerance and freedom disappear and be replaced by
something Muslim-like. It would be extremely entertaining if Christians become worse than Muslims because
God hating rejects like you have their lives and entire existence dependent on the tolerance of religious people.
You are a tiny tiny insignificant minority and i want to see your life end while you learn it, that would be hilarious! :D

>A monument is not a state sponsor you fucking retard.
it is if its to a specific religion and not any other's

>your group can endorse a candidate but not if you are a religious group

This isnt even whats meant by separation of church and state

In Maine? wtf those dirtmonkeys did they do in muh state

suuuuuuure

except those were constructed with taxpayer money
they should destroy more of them to prevent future ones from happening

Actaully it is, it's meant to both protect the state from religion and religion from the state.

This, which is what everyone who is defending it is missing.

Praise kek, my fellow centipedes.

Atheism ftw.

sounds like the premise of the ((Clinton Foundation))

No it isn't. How can you be this stupid. Do you even know what a"state sponsor" is, sure doesn't seem like it.

>No it isn't.
Yeah it is. And last I checked the states are in a UNION and abide the federal laws.

No its really not, the johnson amendment is in violation of the 1st amendment. Its a fucking IRS regulation, not some 1776 revolutionary idea.

It has nothing to do with separation of church and state.

The Johnson amendment doesn't go far enough, if a religious group gets involved in politics, they should lose their tax exempt status and be taxed immediately, mainly all their property holdings.

You want to get involved in politics and affect policies that will influence everyone, you have to pay admission like everyone else.

>i audibly kek'd

Christian ideals are based on secular thinking. The first Christians were Jews and the first Jews were just brown semitic people who reasoned that murdering one another is not a good idea and neither is thievery. Those can all be reasoned to be bad things very easily.

"Do not covet your neighbour" is stupid, "I am the only God don't worship anyone but me" is obviously a measure of control.

Fuck christianity

Good thing you know better then the Supreme Court.

You are completely wrong and totally retarded.

The only thing the law dictates is that religious monuments not be placed in government buildings, public land is perfectly legal.

>The Ten Commandments Monument Display Act cites a 2005 Supreme Court decision from Texas that Ten Commandments monuments on state grounds were not a violation of the First Amendment.

It means destruction of civilization.

>fedoras
not even once

>let me tell you about your country

He's right, kike.

Good, we are agreed. I am going to help you get rid of "Christianity" and when they are gone, and the turn
the other cheek mentality is gone, you will get exactly what you asked for.
Just promise me one thing, when Christians are gone and there are none left,
please just promise me you
won't cry to God, complain, or beg to have Christians come back.
That would be the most pathetic
thing in the history of all time.

You atheist fags laugh now, but you wont be soon.

Good for him. That man is a hero. And all Sup Forums christians agree with me since they say the Old Testament is only for jews. They say it over and over and over again. Sup Forums christians, you may now praise that man for doing Jesus' work. Go ahead, don't be shy.

>Implying religion can be separated from the State when people within the State are religious
It's a pointless wish with no basis in reality

>Christcucks bringing the threats reveal themselves to be psychopaths waiting for God to release the moral locks so he can do what he has always wanted, murder innocent people

Shocking

>be pillar of community
>privately fund a commemoration
>some fedora pushes it over for internet points
nice

>“Think not that I am come to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
Salty.

Paying taxes arent a requirement to vote in this country so your point is retarded.

You might as well just get to your actual point and say that religious people shouldnt be allowed to vote

No no no. "YOU" want to get rid of Christians right?
I AM GOING TO HELP YOU.
I will work tirelessly to convince Christians that:
-tolerance
-religious freedom
-turning the other cheek
IS A MASSIVE MISTAKE
I will work tirelessly to make Christians into non Christians.
DO NOT FUCKING COMPLAIN WHEN IT HAPPENS!

It was privately funded. Not state sponsored.

which means either that jefferson and company is
retarded or more likely that people dont understand the what they meant by separation of church and state

It wasn't state funded. It was privately funded.

there is no reason for kike related shit to be in public land, of course you wouln't understand because all land belongs to some german cunt in your "country"

>"YOU" want to get rid of Christians right?

Never said that, typical christcuck victimhood mentality thinking everyone is out to get them when in reality they make up 90% of people in our society.

Remember when God was so real that he could literally write on stones and shit?

What happened to that God?

>shit for brains here
Good to know that, Jesuit.

D-Delete this

>Fuck christianity

Canadian little bitch faggot complains about "Christianity"
I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO REALLY CRY ABOUT BITCH.

He became full real and the jews killed him, he might be a bit salty about it.

Fuck off kike.

Do you know who pays for the mosques in your shithole?

Meanwhile, every year during Jewish celebrations the White House throws parties and lights a giant menorah in the fucking US capital city and no one dares publicly complain about it.

That's what I thought keep your mouth shut and sit down
:D

Even Moses did that the first time, quit whining

So nobody has noticed that apparently it was this exact same guy, Michael Tate Reed, who did the exact same thing three years ago in Oklahoma.

"Pulaski County jail records show that Michael Tate Reed of Van Buren, Arkansas, was booked into the jail shortly after 7:30 a.m. Wednesday on preliminary charges of defacing objects of public interest, criminal trespass and first-degree criminal mischief, with Capitol Police listed as the arrest agency....

Nearly three years ago, a Ten Commandments monument at Oklahoma’s Capitol met a similar fate, when a driver crashed his car into the statue, shattering it. That driver was identified as Michael Tate Reed of Van Buren, Arkansas. He was admitted the next day to a hospital for mental treatment and formal charges were never filed. It is not yet clear if he is the same person who attacked the Arkansas monument."

>Pulaski County jail records show that Michael Tate Reed of Van Buren, Arkansas, was booked into the jail shortly after 7:30 a.m. Wednesday on preliminary charges of defacing objects of public interest, criminal trespass and first-degree criminal mischief, with Capitol Police listed as the arrest agency.
>Nearly three years ago, a Ten Commandments monument at Oklahoma’s Capitol met a similar fate, when a driver crashed his car into the statue, shattering it. That driver was identified as Michael Tate Reed of Van Buren, Arkansas. He was admitted the next day to a hospital for mental treatment and formal charges were never filed. It is not yet clear if he is the same person who attacked the Arkansas monument.

Story claims that the other statue in Oklahoma was destroyed by a "Michael Tate Reed" as well. Looks like this guy had done this before. He never faced charges on mental grounds last time. Even though I don't support the statue or what it stands for, I hope they run him through the ringer purely on a legal basis.

Honestly, what if someone homeless was sleeping on the other side of that sign.

Literally a fucking hero.

"Atheists are non-violent."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You realize they're just going to repair them and put them back up, right?

Only thing this faggot did was cost the taxpayers some money. Hope he gets thrown in jail.

This post is beyond retarded.

They should rebuild the monument 5 feet taller and offer a substantial reward to any information
leading to the arrest of this criminal.

He's already been caught.

Then thou shall kill and thou hall covert thou neighbours wife.