How do we stop the manlet suicide epidemic?

How do we stop the manlet suicide epidemic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mrjStSqu_w4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The government really needs to step up to the mark on this one..

>when will they learn
What do you think they're supposed to learn exactly?

Stop it? But they're finally learning.

Dude thats not even that short. I thought I was 5 foot 8 and it turns out im 5'9 and a half.

>he doesn't already know

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?

/fit/ is finally coming through

They'll never learn user, it's no use talking to them.

Oh honey.

5'11 vs 6'0

Anyone noticed the epidemic of manlets driving big pick up trucks lately?

like wtf.. at least in my area in Canada, little midget butt pirates almost run you down anytime you walk to the mailbox

hurr durr im big now!!!

There's only two ways to cope as a manlet.

>suicide
>go full Vegeta

I think he picked the wrong one.

>even though

>even though he was 5ft 7in
>even though
>5ft 7in

kek

stop? why stop? it's darwin doing his work

Damn dude. I'm 5'6 and I was fucking seniors as a freshmen in high school. What a bitch.

Find a way to get the word out that little dicked short guys like this can go to anywhere in Asia and still probably be bigger than the average, no need to sweat over it and kill yaself

>tfw 5'9.5

god damn it I hate being a midget

women always throw themselves after tall men even if they're fucking ugly, and I'm handsome

>wow... he's short (behind my back)
>you're not my type

since women can fuck any tinder chad they want their height standards are now astronomical. I'm fucking done.

>tfw 5'6"

Fuck everything. My dad is 6', how did this happen?

>Dude thats not even that short
Uhhh... Is anyone going to tell him?

He already found a mate and reproduced so height wasn't really a problem. What a fag.

Allow it to continue.

Any white male under 5'10 (50% percentile) should kill themselves

Lol I dont know why but my height and the size of my penis have never bithered me. My penis is 4 and a half inches fully erect and I am 5'9 and a half. I also weight 257 lbs which bothers me because im fat but for some reason look 225

>even though

Lolwat

>dad

We are the same height user.

But vegita always lost.

Turbo-Manlets (Aka, those 5'4" or under) need to be eradicated as soon as possible

>encourage manlet suicide by subtle use of media and culture
>they all kill off themselves removing their genes from the pool
>no more manlets
>no more manlet suicide epidemic
Problem solved

Any other short guys don't care about politics, religion, etc? I don't think we have that luxury. We're by default the worst examples of our groups so I've become a loner.

Fuck me who cares what a roastie thinks of you.
What a shitty reason to take your life.

Given he's a personal trainer he was probably so tunnel-visioned on the pussy that that was his whole life.

What a shame dude.

30 years from now
>omg your only 6"4? I'm sorry I dont date manlets.

In the new series he is stronger than goku sometimes

Higher ceilings?

and cull all manlets? a agree

>and a half
You owe me a new pair of sides, manlet

i feel sorry for him.
i feel short at 6'1, i imagine if i was 5'7 i would have killed myself long ago judging my feelings and how they would worsen per inch lost

Short men live longer than tall men and that is a medical fact, short men also have advantages on the battlefield over taller men

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A MANLET

Consider that until the 20th century, being over 5'10" would be very rare.
We should consider nutrition as important a factor as genetics when judging height.

We don't

They're doing the eugenics for us, what's the problem again?

>How do we stop the manlet suicide epidemic?
Stop this
If there are any manlets here, listen to this. It me feel better.
t. manlet
youtube.com/watch?v=mrjStSqu_w4

How do you become a personal trainer with that physique? Wtf

5'9" here. Feels good. Fuck manlets.

Halflings btfo

these don't know how the life of game works

have they never seen these rich italians / frenchmen? They're all manlets with 1.90 tall women on their sides

>one guy kills himself
>epidemic
>leaf

God, I hate you fucking leafs more and more by the minute. KYS

Stop feminism. Feminism trains men to be women, and men aren't women.

When you're a man, and you're behaving as though you're a woman, your masculine needs will go un-met. When your needs go un-met you feel unrest. If this unrest persists, decade after decade, you contemplate suicide.

Men need to learn how to be physically and mentally strong leaders, and they need to learn it from other men. This is why men love Trump. Trump is the leader ideal. He has lived life on his own terms from day one, and through his natural ability to lead has become the leader of the free world.

Feminism is a blight upon the land that needs to be rooted out.

>Auditioning for Birmingham TOWIE

I normally have sympathy for manlets, but not in this case.

lol, 5'9 = manlet.

We exterminate everyone shorter than 180cm.

But you are one
Doesn't matter. I envy your height

>even though he was 5ft 7 in

Hitler was 5'8" you goofy lanklet motherfuckers

>5'7

Made the right choice IMO, godspeed short stack.

>He doesn't know

I'm 5'7. 5'9 when I go out cos I wear shoes that make me taller. Dick is 5 inches.

I feel better than like 50% of guys taller than me though, I'd rather be short and muscly than a tall noodle with no confidence.

an army of voluntary tall woman with candy asses to suck, and anal fuck them into fulfillment

>tfw 6'5"
>but ugly and small cock
JUST

5'7' here. The only thing my height has stopped me from getting is stuff off the top shelf. Other than that, I'm only missing out on girls with a preference which can be easily persuaded. Some girls like them fat, skinny, tall, short ect. Yeah girls like height but I bet they like money more. An autist with a few more inches just makes you a taller retard, nothing more. So short or tall I wish all of us goodluck because with feminism and other factors destroying traditional values we will need all the help we can get.

tl;dr

This guy looks 37, not 27.

Maybe he was trying to stretch out his body

>being white
When will they learn

>believing the daily fail

your first mistake. also he was on fucking towie, most people on that show are fucking idiots anyway.

>tfw 5'9.5 with 7" cock

who else /big dick manlets/

maybe its more like you have a shitty personality?

>Even though he was 5ft 7 in

Will never happen.

Woman commits suicide: a tragedy
Mam commits suicide: money saved

>bragging about looking 225 when you're 257

*steals dick*

how is this a bad thing?

Point proven. Incapable of reading a paragraph.

chemo for the cancer that is /fit/ memes

looks like he was a closeted gay

There is always someone worse off than you as well. 5'7 might be a shade below average, but imagine how the 5'4 guy feels.

I saw a ~40 year old man that must have been 5 foot in the pub, he looked like an old man trapped in a childs body.

> blamed lack of help from mental health services.
Gotta sue somebody right?

>Catching flies in all of his pictures
are we sure he hung himself and didnt just die from disease?

this graph doesnt make any sense lad.

>tfw 5'6 and literally not giving a fuck

had a decent amount of pussy through life too

But he got the best girl, too.

>Caring about women's opinions or preferences

If Jack Nicholson can get pussy for decades despite being a short, fat, bald alcoholic (with a criminal record for beating whores), then clearly it's not about how good you look. It's about how valuable you are to the woman. Money, fame, and power will ALWAYS get you more pussy than good looks or a good personality.

manlet are born redpilled

It's like when there is a fucking huge forest fire coming and you can not out it out.

You set counter-fires to get rid of fuel so the fire has nowhere to go.

In this case that means proactive euthanasia.

There is no downside to this, at all.

>5'10" is 50th percentile

That's only if you include Whites and Niggers. Chinks and spics bring it down to 5'9"

Also, women don't consider 5'9" "short." When normal sized women (5'2"-5'5") talk about short men they're talking about 5'6" and lower. Men that find many women taller than them.

Pretty much, if a guy is self conscious about being 5'7" or up he should kill himself anyway because nobody else views him as short. They'd call him average. Only Sup Forums calls anybody under 5'11" manlet.

oh look

What?

Doesn't your mother's height have an effect as well?

>Only Sup Forums calls

True, he probably felt insecure about his penis too because everyone else is 6ft5 with a 10 inch dick.

Dicklets leave

I have good news. You can lose weight. You can't change your height. So, go walk around and do your daily exercise of fork put downs.

I'm listening. Explain further.

AHaha fuck you man

Ayyyyy.

Rommel, Pétain, Napoleon, Hitler, Mussolini, Franco, these guys were all 1,75cm - . Maybe short people are prone to domination to because they feel an urge to compensate? i don't know. but they are good at it.

You wish Manlet ..noice larp

I'll chime in. Look at North vs South Korea. Both are Koreans and essentially genetically identical. The South have continued to get taller average is just under 5'8 now whereas the North is still only around 5'3. That's just about an inch a decade which cannot be attributed to generics but rather nutrition.

>these guys were all 1,75cm

if you lost 100 lbs, you would seriously gain 1" of dick

>Article dated September 11

spooky

1,75 -

>tfw 6'4
>tw gf is 5'8

only downside is that my dick is totally average so it looks small in comparison to the rest of my body even though it's a pretty average 6 in peen

I find it hard to comprehend how any man over 5'5 could give a fuck about his height. Its extremely insignificant. Im 5'7 and it has NEVER held me back in my life. I like this height. Im nimble and fast