Gay indoctrination hate thread

How many others now feel you were wrong to support the gay agenda? How many others here regret supporting gay pride, gay marriage, and everything else that took us up to this point of supporting the grooming of children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e_dkDWQVs0c
youtube.com/watch?v=qVY5HYyPahg&t=8s
youtube.com/watch?v=R7tSMwLQ5PI
youtube.com/watch?v=GVRJhmUpJB0
youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
youtu.be/9aVQtPQ9NLo
youtube.com/watch?v=VhNbGTnA53s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If this isn't indoctrination Sup Forums then frankly I don't know what is. God help us.

Talk about 'demonic incursion'
Bump

I've reported you to the police for hate speech, screenshots incoming

Now they want to eliminate Husband and Wife from marriage documents. Now it's Spouse 1 and Spouse 2. Why do they have to do this to us?

this makes me so angry

I have never ever supported fags in any way imaginable.

Looks like a fucking devil, what the fucking fuck is this disgusting shit?

it is just a little kid having fun and playing around. nothing to be so angry about.

When I was a kid rainbows were just cool. Didn't even know about it having anything to do with gay people until I was 12

But that's illegal in your country isn't it

>between 24% and 90% what is that even supposed to mean

A number ranging from 24% to 90% is the percentage of oppressed lesbians

please

>gay indoctrination thread
Let's go!

ANTI GAY HATE CRIME HAPPENING

GET IN HERE NOW

VIOLENT ATTACK ON GAY MAN IN MANHATTAN

Obviously I don't support that, nobody should support random acts of violence on innocent individuals even if they do have shitty ideological views.

Seeing the thousand cock stare on a child's face is just too much. God help us all.

Ya'll should stop being rayciss and embrace #PRIDE

youtube.com/watch?v=e_dkDWQVs0c

Why does Sup Forums hate people falling in love?

Actual gay here. These faggots are the cancer thats gonna fucking ruin the acceptance we fought for, and I don't blame peeps for the homophobia when faced with these sort of tards. pic makes me fucking sick.

>Proposing in a phone shop in uniform

Serious question - how to solve this problem without compromising your right to pursue happiness?

>proposing in an apple store

I don't care if you take dick in the ass that's pretty pathetic

Made a shitty meme for y'all after seeing that shit jewtube pulled
youtube.com/watch?v=qVY5HYyPahg&t=8s

This faggotry all started with denying the link between procreation and cummies. The only way to get back to sanity is by once again linking the two.

Here's its relaxed face

at one point I was actually a hardcore activist, then I enlisted in the military

I'm starting to think the christian right we're right.
Homosexuality normalisation leads to tranny normalisation leads to pedophilia normalisation.

Pope Paul VI did nothing wrong.

Ain't bestiality before pedophilia or is it already legal?

would desu

Wow those gooks literally just walked by. WTF?! these are probably the same chinks that torture dogs for their sadistic food festivals.

never underestimate the power of army privates who want to get out of the barracks.

I regret being neutral.

But as I was in art highschool I sort of had to. Still I was passive aggressive sometimes whenever I saw degeneracy in front of me and for that I was called homophobic.

Most my debates revolve around whether or not faggots can or cannot adopt.That's a step I'm not willing to take.that's an innocent child deserving of a father and a mother,and not 2 of the same degenerates.
"Give them a finger and they'll take an arm "
not anymore.

also ,I've witnessed 2 cases similar to pic related(without the dog part)

thanks brother.
Will make sure to print a few of these and spread them around town a day before a gay march

I don't because I'm not a filthy mudslime who believes that being gay is wrong because some sandnigger said so.

All you're doing is posting insane people.

Just because some people get 6,000,000 piercings all over their face doesn't mean getting a piercing is wrong. Same goes with these psychotic faggots, and people who are merely gay.

liberals always go too far the other way and end up proving why things were hated for so long.

Feminism, homosexual acceptance etc

It's due to their law system
If you help an injured person in china, you have to pay and care for them for the rest of their lives
Since everyone is poor as shit guess what happens next

Disdain

DESU I don't know. Extreme left degenerates seem to have refined infiltrating, posioning, and radicalising cultural movements down to an art form. One thing I know for sure though is that if a pride event is in a public area it should be kept stricly PG. Acceptance is great but no nudity or sexual behaviour in places a child could see - if people bitch about freedoms have a zoned out private area for the fags who always turn these things into drug fueled orgies.

Stuff like OP pic should never happen,and I don't know what might apply but I hope the parents were hit with child exploitation or something. The prepubescent have no understanding of sexuality, this kid is is just parroting what his parents have trained him to say and he probs has years of mental illness ahead of him because of it.

they are both cute. Happy for them.

>Communist Utopia

If you dressed a little girl up like a hypersexual whore and paraded her around in public, you'd rightly get your head kicked in.

You want to be gay as an adult, go be gay with other grown ups. The more they edge towards kids the more obvious homophilia falls away from homo"sexuality".

>it's almost like you are addressing the muslim terror issue

Someone explain this to me.

Funny picture !
Thx, luv it !

>If you dressed a little girl up like a hypersexual whore and paraded her around in public, you'd rightly get your head kicked in.

kill gooks

some tumblrtards who can't get enough of that sweet, sweet kool aid

First you gotta ignore logic. Then you gotta listen and remember what somebody somewhere explained to you about said subject. Now go and educate everyone else about how it's not gay to suck a cock.

it's ideology, son

So it's not satire?

>1/4 gay men in America have had over 1000 sex partners
>43% of gay men have over 500 partners

If anyone seriously believe these """"""facts""""""", please kill yourself.

It's satire to people who can think for themselves. These dumb fucks truly believe it's not gay to suck dick and a whole lot of other bullshit they keep spouting out sadly.

I need rage material. Where's that video of the kid being paraded around toronto as some faggot?

I don't have a problem with gay people on an individual basis. I have a problem with the indoctrination process that occurs through media and in these parades. If they are going to have these parades where they are naked and have dildoes there should be NO children. Would it be acceptable to bring a child to a strip club? If it was young men and women marching for their heterosexuality would it be acceptable?

He looks like every culture's concept of a demon.

>toronto
you have to be more specific

youtube.com/watch?v=R7tSMwLQ5PI

also if you want more
youtube.com/watch?v=GVRJhmUpJB0

I'm still for gay rights. I've come to agree with Putin regarding the need to protect children for gay lifestyle propaganda.

There was this video all over Sup Forums with some 12 year old in drag being interviewed. It was from the toronto pride channel but I think they deleted it.

They've got this shit in Ireland too?
I thought it was solely an Americas thing.

>woman's penis

wat?

>that guy has Aids spots on the skin
>you may get them as well if you are a good girl

Absolute Degenerate

>Ever supporting the devils agenda in the first place
Just end it

oh, Lactacia or something?

The fact that pic related is allowed to go on in public and liberals think it's okay is something else.

You know that kid gets trains run on him.

it's completely natural

this is what you want
youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

Allow Mr. wheeler walker Jr. explain it in musical form

youtu.be/9aVQtPQ9NLo

There's classy gay, where you would never have known the guy was gay.

Then there is degenerate gay which is the cancer you're talking about.

Classy Gay is a guy in a tuxedo with a bottle of Tuscana von Rosario 1735 talking about his treasure expeditions within the Mediterranean Sea with well combed hair, ideal hygene and a sensible mind of the world.

Cancer Gay is flamboyantly rainbows n shit. Peace and Love. Minorities are sooooo hot. ISLAM IS A RACE HURR-DURR!!! STUFF SEXUALITY IN THEIR FACE!!!

>Putin is a Bad guy prohibiting gay propaganda for minors

Yeah, right, Shlomo.

your Kekistani connection uploads some funky ass thumbnails

Why does it do that? I'm pretty sure I had Nigel Farage smoking a vintage cigar but it shows something I don't even have on my hard-drive.

Stop makong excuses for mental illness

Even ancient Egyptians didn't wear that much makeup.

I don't. I don't believe it's the Government's business to regulate marriage. I don't want gay shit anywhere outside of the bedroom. And even if my kids turn out to be gay, I certainly wouldn't glorify it anyway.

Gay is gay, straight is straight. Whatever you do in your bedroom, keep it there. Why the fuck is it parades? On political news? I'm sick of it personally.

Spent hours from 2013-2015 defending gays

why?

youtube.com/watch?v=VhNbGTnA53s posting the video

That happened in Brazil. Everyone knows that Brazilians aren't people.

Cause I never had an issue with them

THANK YOU gif from The Office

It's really not that complicated.

Again, happened in Brazil. Brazilians aren't people.

>when satan physically walks among us to cheers and applause

nope

>protect children for gay lifestyle propaganda.
or ANY propaganda, for that matter

wow What a bunch old dry crusty worthless aids infested sticks. The respect of letting someone live their own life and not persecuting their religious beliefs was far more respect then 83% of the faggots every deserved as I see your blatant hate to those would want the same freedom from your forced faggotery.

The parents should be forced to go to re-education camps. The children need to be rescued.

I feel so sorry for him.
He will grow up with major mental problems and become one of them.
He literally had no choice.

RIP little buddy

the problem with these pictures is that the parents get their children evolved with this, gay prides are an adult thing