Are any of these nazi tattoos? you would know

are any of these nazi tattoos? you would know.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_blood_group_tattoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking dumbass

middle guy would have those stars sliced off in Russia.

Yes, they worship Adolf Spicler

I for sure hope the guy in the middle didn't just get the stars there because he saw them in a movie and thought they looked cool.

Eastern Promises lead to a lot of guys getting those stars in the west, its funny.

Why's that? Know a guy who has that tattoo on his forearm and a giant one on his back. Would love to send him on an all expense paid trip to Russia.
:^)

russian prison gang tattoos
pretty sure stars on chest = high rank, impersonating a high ranking gangster is not something you want to do

Stars on breast/shoulder mean the guy is a made man among russian criminals vor v zakone (thieves in law)

if the man is not a 'made man' he is pretending to be one.

Well they better hope they don't go to prison with expat criminals from USSR/CIS states, cause they'd be in big fucking trouble.

I was under the impression that each point on a star was for a year in prison.

Wrong.

Tbh these guys tattoos lead me to believe they are some brand of Satanists.

Interesting. Never been to a Russian prison.

it is interesting place, this tattoo culture is kind of dying out though, very big in soviet times and 90s though with the rise of the criminal syndicates.

Good, it's not a great place to be. The "red" prisons are diminishing in numbers, so now you'd be caught between the sandnigger gangsters and sandnigger extremists and terrorists.

Tattoos are seen as utter degeneracy under NatSoc, getting a swastika or the like is ironic as hell. Hitler would have denounced them.

Hey, go fuck yourself you dogrocket red Russian piece of shit.

nah. fuck off back to MTV.com

Is that a imperial eagle with a triangle?

red prison - very bad
black prison - bad

Tattoos are degenerate.

Anyone who has one and calls themselves a "Nazi" is an untermensch neo-Nazi.

I think you got that mixed up, comrade

Nope

Yes. Пoяcни, чтo ты имeeшь ввидy. Чepныe тюpьмы - блaтныe, a вce блaтныe ceйчac извecтнo ктo.

The amount of years is usually depicted by minarets on churches, which is often on the back.

What do the stars mean in Russian prisons?

Made man. It's a serious transgression to have these stars without actually being one.

Oh Russian mob. Gotcha.

Yea, basically they're a trio of cia niggers hence the BLACKED.COM faces to protect their cover.
Unfortunately for them, Putin handed me the db of cia niggers complete with tattoo data for verification upon running them over so they can be checked off.

Whoops forgot to change my flag back from larping.

The bigger the star the better the rank. Two are just retarded.

Lol what the fuck are you talking about. Size doesn't matter at all, you're either made or not.

Blacks will never put petuh on distribution of the food, they don't have cykas and so one.
The "nicest" ritual of propiska(usually a half-joke) in red prisons evolved into 100% torture. Also if you like having your food from shit-plates(hi Komi) - red prison is your answer.

A natsoc would never call himself a nazi. Thats why i dont use the flag, the description says nazi.

A nazi is what the jews want you to believe is a natsoc.

there is only one nazi tattoo

Yup, I've done a bunch of work in school on gulag tattoos. They'll also have them on their knees as a sign they refuse to submit to another man.

Death is the only punishment if you haven't earned them

- The tattoos are all done soviet style but they're done too well. The style is supposed to be less than stellar (the arm tattoo).

- the snake around the neck = drugs

- Although the interesting part of blacks with these tattoos is that many soviet gulag tattoos embraced american thug culture (al capone style)

- stomach tattoos can be close calls because eyes on the stomach = homosexuality

Sorry Buzzfeed but you have to do your own research

>minarets
onion domes, not minarets

Who do you think will win in the prison culture war, trad criminals or islamists?

Real islamists belong to serious prisons like Black dolphin and in places like this inmates don't have the prison culture wars.
"Islamists" in average russian prison will adapt to the idea of traditional criminal(prison) culture, which is much more worse than the possibility of islamic victory in cultural war.

see

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_blood_group_tattoo

so this guy's a fag?

>nazi
>tattoo
Pick one. Tattoos are for degenerates and marking prisoners.

Those star tattoos don't look quite like russian style 7 or 8 pointed ones. They look more like non-criminal west coast US ones imo