OFFICIAL LAUGH AT CNN THREAD

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/06/28/cnns_cuomo_this_whole_fake_news_thing_needs_to_end_and_it_needs_to_end_right_now.html

CHRIS CUOMO ON SUICIDE WATCH

JUST

WE'RE GETTING TO THEM, LADS, WE'VE ALMOST BROKEN THE BEAST

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tkwLFhMM75I&feature=youtu.be
nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2010/05/james_okeefe_and_friends_plead.html
abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/james-okeefe-acorn-census-10794087
cnn.com/2010/US/09/29/okeefe.cnn.prank/
theblaze.com/stories/2011/03/10/does-raw-video-of-npr-expose-reveal-questionable-editing-tactics/
thewire.com/business/2011/10/james-okeefe-burns-his-own-strawman-new-video/44227/
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/james-okeefe-still-hasnt-found-his-voter-fraud
fox5sandiego.com/2013/03/08/acorn-sting-activist-to-pay-100k-2/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/05/22/inside-a-hollywood-hit-job-how-james-o-keefe-tried-and-tried-to-sting-his-latest-victim.html
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-transcript-of-james-okeefes-call-to-the-open-society-foundations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck drumpf

Chris Cuomo: "“Also interesting is, remember, it’s illegal to possess these stolen documents. It’s different for the media. So everything you learn about this, you’re learning from us.”

Just fuck my its illegal to read wikileaks up senpai

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tkwLFhMM75I&feature=youtu.be

(((CNN))) is doing a great job destroying themselves and the remainder of the medias trash reputations.

Every video O'Keefe has ever made has been debunked. He had had to pay 100K restitution for defaming an ACORN employee. He was arrested for phone tampering of a US Senator and failed to produce any legit evidence of wrong doing time and time again.

The only crime O'Keefe is known for is is own when he was prosecuted for one of his stunts.

nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2010/05/james_okeefe_and_friends_plead.html

abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/james-okeefe-acorn-census-10794087

cnn.com/2010/US/09/29/okeefe.cnn.prank/

theblaze.com/stories/2011/03/10/does-raw-video-of-npr-expose-reveal-questionable-editing-tactics/

thewire.com/business/2011/10/james-okeefe-burns-his-own-strawman-new-video/44227/

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/james-okeefe-still-hasnt-found-his-voter-fraud

fox5sandiego.com/2013/03/08/acorn-sting-activist-to-pay-100k-2/

thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/05/22/inside-a-hollywood-hit-job-how-james-o-keefe-tried-and-tried-to-sting-his-latest-victim.html

He can't even hang up a phone right.

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-transcript-of-james-okeefes-call-to-the-open-society-foundations

I'm sorry son, but this is bullshit

Only Journalists are allowed to spread disinformation, don't look at any other sources, it's illegal, but we have special rights as the press.
Don't worry, we're more trusted than ever!

>Every video O'Keefe has ever made has been debunked.
>linking only to previous videos and not the current ones
>therefore O'Keefe likely lied about this one as well
try harder

Le just merchant

lol my favorite.

"Russia thing is mostly bullshit, if they had anything we would have gotten it by now"

Oh yes, that was so fake :)

Video clips of people clearly saying or admitting things must be fake and CGI!

OOOOOH NO THAT SUCKS

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

It stops being damage control when the ship's half sunk, shill, why don't you get some sleep. A nice warm pillow is waiting for you, free sheckels too, just so... sleepy

Here's a question: what kind of fucking idiot would buy advertising on CNN? Those companies will be shamed.

Really? Not the ones I saw....I guess you think all those abortion bureaucrats and docs were just joking about the babies too?

Your not a very good shill......

Aaaand bump. Boy the shills are taking this news poorly, almost as though the unmasking of CNN portends a nasty future for American liberals.

This is a spambot, no need to address it.

DAMAGE CONTROL
A O
M N
A T
G R
E O
L

report this shill for spamming

>doing what fox news and rush Limbaugh did since their conceptions

Please if retarded people give fox news great ratings I can only assume that CNNs hyperbole will boost ratings.

O'Keefe is a based Hobbit. I don't think anybody was able to "debunk" his campaign videos.

kek, pathetic, fuck Cuomo and his brother

They're tiring.