Atheists going full ISIS

>A 6-foot-tall stone Ten Commandments monument installed Tuesday on the Arkansas Capitol grounds was toppled less than 24 hours later after a 32-year-old Arkansas man drove a vehicle into the statue, apparently while streaming the act live on Facebook, officials said.

>Chris Powell, a spokesman with the secretary of state's office, said he was called early Wednesday and told a man drove a vehicle through the monument. That driver — identified in an arrest report as Michael Tate Reed of Van Buren — was arrested by Capitol police shortly after, Powell said. News reports indicate Reed was previously accused of destroying a Ten Commandments monument in Oklahoma.

arkansasonline.com/news/2017/jun/28/ten-commandments-monument-arkansas-capitol-toppled/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4LlTe
archive.is/wWCs6
archive.is/rJVmD
archive.is/5ezZm
archive.is/uRUoI
archive.is/HnQw2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whip him

wow such a free thinking rebellious cool dude
bet he is just as aggressive when passing islamic religious icons, surely

Militant atheists should be lined up and shot along side every race traitor and Zionist.

Randy NO!

AWWWWWW, the poor wittle children are angry that their fairy tales are under attack! Looks like a cool dude, would chug a beer with him

Christians are just really stupid anti-science people who need the myth and woo of the afterlife to cope with inevitable death (hint; you fall into eternal darkness and quietness and become worm food when you die; man the fuck up and appreciate your time instead of waste time on woo-woo)

Christianity is the biggest corporation and terror group on Earth. Fuck the Buy-Bull

EUPHORIC
U
P
H
O
R
I
C

>Christians are just really stupid anti-science people

Stopped reading there.

This is atheist science

WAHH WAHHH WAHHHH I NEED THE BUYBULL AND AFTERLIFE BECAUSE IM A PUSSY

Grow the fuck up, dickhead.

>131690091

Weak, but I bet you'll get a lot of Yous anyway.

IN THIS MOMENT

I can only assume you're a homosexual which is why you don't like the bible.

No one read anything clearly. This man is a severely mentally ill Christian, who thought that the spirit of Michael Jackson is inhabiting meat in the world and that Satan told him to do this. He is delusional, but not the same kind of delusional that atheists are.

Point is, this is a god-fearing schizophrenic, not an edgelord atheist.

You fool! You expose yourself when you get too hostile, be more subversive, not confrontational!

LEL

fuckin stupid chrishtans cringe at the pure intelligence of people like Bill Nye

sort yourself out

Atheist logic

Before you say anything #notallchristians xdd
>Christianity is the biggest corporation and terror group on Earth
Wat?

Post boipussy

Yes Bill Nyes scientifically based programme on genders was very informative. He truly is the poster child for atheism.

WAHHHHHH I'M GONNA TURN INTO WORM FOOD SO I NEED WOO-WOO TO HELP ME NOT FACE REALITY

Again, grow up you bitch. Pussy! Covfefe!

>guys, quit believing things I don't believe reeeeeeeeeeee

Perfect. Separation of church and state faggots, that moment shouldn't have been built.

This.

Actually he was a Christian. His Facebook was filled with whacked out end times Christian stuff.

When are going to start outlawing atheism?

I stand by my earlier post. You are unironically a faggot of the lowest order.

When freedom is goeng to be completely forgotten

>Christians are just really stupid anti-science people who need the myth and woo of the afterlife to cope with inevitable death

You do realize that essentially all western justice systems are based around the ten commandments, right?

We should make atheism a crime punishable by death. Deal with the fedorafag question once and for all.

Approved, genuinely true and funny!

There is no amount of fedora tipping that can adequately convey what this guy did. I say this as a non-believer, this guy is a huge fucking faggot.

There was a religious monument on government property. This guy is a patriot. Sure, he went overboard, but his intentions were right. The Ten Commandments on government lawn? Are you fucking kidding me.

>YAAAAAAY IM HELPING
>YAYYY

you guys are dumb faggots. this was a jewish monument. he's a christian. he's clearly /ourguy/

Was he wearing a fedora

t. 17 year old 'enlightened' 'old soul'

>all these people taking bait
>from an obvious b8er
people with random flags are never serious posters

Which set?

Hell is for ever!

Darwinism 101

>Michael Tate Reed
>Reed
>Red

Pottery

no it isnt you stupid fucking faggot jesus fuck kill yourself now

Hang you mean.

Atheists don't deserve to fill their lung with God's oxygen.

Nobody follows 10 commandments,not even for one day in USA.

>really stupid anti science people
>creators and leaders of the western world.
>created most powerful country in the world
>followers have been at the forefront of scientific advancement for majority of recorded history
>stupid anti science people

You sir, are a fucking retard

Liberal Arkansas is declaring him a hero

I haven't seen so many brave attempts of atheists to fight Islam, any atheist that attacks any religion but Islam is pretty much a LARPING faggot

Don't stoop to shitskin level fool

I wouldn't call yelling "OH LAWD FREEGOM :DDccc" and hitting a slab at 25mph "going full isis", but whatever floats your boat.

>this is what baby-eating (((christ)))cucks actually believe
Leviticus 26:29
Deuteronomy 28:53
2 Kings 6:29

REEEE DONT U UNDERSTAND I AM RIGHT ANT U R WRONG REEEE

what the fuck, this guy looks like a friend of my cousin in arkansas.... his name was John though. I swear on my life I got chills when I saw this pic. I guess its not him.. jesus.

While he is an idiot who should be locked away i would not call ramming on MONUMENTS going full ISIS.

This is not hard anons: Lives are seperate from idiotic things. If this would have been some true relics like Tal Afar Citadel or something i would be going full jihad on him but c'mon people?

It was some tacky church monument.

How is this any worse than the government taking down Confederate era statues and flags?

Some people actually do.

t. 14 year old fedora

>News reports indicate Reed was previously accused of destroying a Ten Commandments monument in Oklahoma.

That makes this funnier.

cool old testament

I already addressed this in the other thread

Old Testament is still relavant Gods commandments don't go extinct

MADRID
A
D
R
I
D

Nope, but i can give you a hug so you will feel better?

Atheists are evil people.

They all have a certain sense of arrogance which our Creator abhores.

Repent today sinners and humble yourselves before the Lord.

ITT: Hypocritical inbred hickniggers who lack the capacity to understand that the separation of church and state has been the rule-of-thumb since literally the signing of the Declaration of Independence

>all these butthurt christcucks

All those ones cannot be wrong!

You're not wrong at all friend, but you are probably right for all the wrong reasons, which makes you no better than those who are wrong, know what I mean? In fact it is highly likely that you are a leftist degenerate who needs to be caned into submission and then thrown into the coal mines. You aren't wrong though, you aren't wrong.

I would slap the whore on the right if she were my wife

Kek, of course a fedorafag types like a 15 year old girl on Tumblr. Wouldn't expect anything else.

this

weapons grade autism right here.

>you

Doesn't that land you in jail for 5-10 years in Canada?

You should slit your fucking wrists.

Communist detected.

Prepare for liberation.

problem, user?

Nigger learn to link properly. You just replied to yourself.

So how are the teenage years going? Did your voice already break?

Because you're evil and hate all that is pure?

May God have mercy upon you during judgement day.

HE'S AN EVANGELICAL CHRISTIAN, YOU STUPID FUCK

Who cares? But it's legal to beat your kids here

If you have a picture of Jesus or any object of Jesus then you are breaking the 10 commandments, so pretty much every priest breaks 10 commandments, since there are pictures of Jesus and objects. Also 50% or more Americans commit adultery. 100% of all Americans steal, because capitalists. So around 70% of American women cheat, 70% of Americans go to army where they kill. So pretty much nobody follows 10 commandments in USA.

>He thinks there is going to be a judgement day.

Here's some news for you pal, the only justice that exists in the world is that administered subjectively by humans. There is no god, and no afterlife. Sorry sweetie.

>OY VEY WE CANT HAVE THE GOYIM FOLLOWING RELIGION ANYMORE SHUT IT DOWN
Show your true flag already kike, we all know where you are from.

Yeah i know, hugs have been greatly dimished.

Theres nothing wrong with slapping a harlot, if she were my wife she would be bringing shame unto me with the way she's dressed.

Saber-tooth tigers were genetically closer to canines than felines.

we
wuz
INQUISITIONS

As an atheist this man is stupid and has accomplished.

fatwa: issued

This guy is right. But no, keep supporting Churches that are destroying the West.

>Churches, synagogues openly defy Trump’s immigration crackdown

archive.is/4LlTe

>Southern Baptists Vote to Support Refugee Resettlement After Trump Says to Ban All Muslim Immigration

archive.is/wWCs6

>Church network offers sanctuary to illegal immigrants to avoid deportation

archive.is/rJVmD

>Churches Offer Sanctuary To Immigrants Facing Deportation

archive.is/5ezZm

>Arizona Pastor Explains Why His Church Decided to Shelter Illegal Immigrants

archive.is/uRUoI

>Romney’s Tough Immigration View Is at Odds With His Church

archive.is/HnQw2

>as an atheist
you mean as a cuck right? rite?

feel free to fight back at anytime christcucks
They don't pull this shit with muslims because muslims fight back
The left are cowards, they only go after those that won't do anything back.... that's you
Stop worrying what your enemies call you, they only respect those they fear.

Lol someone sounds a little salty right about now.

>Christian calling anyone else a cuck

Hi

see above

I'm guessing only for women tho. I'm almost sure that if a man hits his child in public social services will show up really quickly.

You are a stupid fuck.

Listen to some JBP

Liars and spawn of Satan!

The twisted words you speak will not be forgotten by my Lord.

False they're a type of cat evolutionists are retards