Lets go

Lets go

You made this thread exclusively to try and repeat that Crimea's Russia.

ITT: Katsap shill thread.

Russia confirmed for insecure weaklings.

sure

Praise the EU, may Macron lead europe into glory

Fuck wrong pic

Yep.
Anyone reading this thread should pay attention to Crimea being painted Russian, and if Ukraine is anything but neutral, since nobody but Russia gives a shit about it.

... Soon

Good one Poland

Intermarium when?

This

check the original picture, i painted it as a part of Russian Federation, because thats my point of view.

Next month, hopefully.

SURE IT IS, IVAN ;)
Na zdoroviye to you and your vodka-drinking katsap shills in Olgino.

Fuck Poland. Fuck this retarded eastern europe. Fuck this xenophobia - I am moving to Germany in 2 months. I am tired of being objectified in this Middle-aged country. This is not a country for an ambitious person. I have been to Germany more than once and I have got to admit that it is in fact one of the best places to live on earth. You spoiled brats can't even appreciate Germany for what it truly is. Stop calling germans cucks and finally visit Germany.

Migsed filings

Only one map

*yawn*

>XDDD based polan XDDD last bastion XDD of whites XDDDD and eating shit :-DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Please kys.

You are free to leave though? Nobody is stopping you seriously.

You can probably guess my politics based on this.

It's not about being based you dumb nigger. But whatever, you want to go, then go, no one is stopping you.
>being self-hater in current year

here ya go senpai

>Turkey
>Included in a map of Europe

Max lel

DISAVOW THIS MAP!

I've never visited the areas that I left gray. I would have loved France and Germany if it wasn't for the current political situation.

Find a flaw, cuckolds.

Your flag is american, your homeland can't be germany.
There's a flaw.

Expat living in romania

Hating Sweden while loving Norway seems illogical.

germany exists