What does Sup Forums do in real life?

Do NEETs only use Sup Forums? If not what do you do for a living?

Nuclear chemist. Pays well, but I'm still not buying a pass.

University and waiting tables. Sucks ass.

I'm a daytrader. 30 minutes till the pre market opens here

Labourer

Premed student

I'm a coal miner. Paid $120k per annum on an even time roster.

I'm a male prostitute. $150 an hour. My arsehole is like a big bleeding crater.

Uni. Want to be NEET or a hermit innawoods.

My job is refuse to be a normie.i have no life

Med school my man.

NEET here, but im really looking into ways i can hustle on the side.
is youtube clickbait videos a good idea?

Stocker while going to college

I wrestle retards in oil filled kiddie pools for donations behind the local bowling alley

I'm a manager on family business, my dad has a few restaurants on town

Chef at Wendy's.

Larper, 120k a year along with benefits. Visit /pol to cope

Industrial automation mechanic checking in

Tig welder.

Every 10 year old in the world is trying to be a YouTube star I doubt you'll make it

Jew needs you to save his life
Do you do it?

Stop lying. Youre all NEETs

God I wish that were me

The YouTube boat sailed a long time ago
Do you realize that the biggest youtubers are doing this for a long time? There's just so much content that if you're not incredibly amazing you will be drown
It's the same thing with the App store
The ones that made the first games became millionaires but after years it's almost impossible to make money out of it
There's a game with every animal of every type and style, there's a game for all kinds of things, every once in a while a guy wins the lottery and makes flappy bird, it's too late for you.

How much you make?

I work in Vidya game publishing

about 60k a year.

One more year left in school and I'll be good to become a respiratory therapist.

I used to work frame in residential construction, now I'm working on operating various equipment.

I grow a fuck bunch of weed.

t. Proud degenerate.

Serial entrepreneur & monarch assassin

>Do you do it?
In what scenario? Now? Yes.
When shit hits the fan? Who knows, maybe. I'll still have sworn the Hippocratic oath, and oaths shouldn't be taken lightly.

Shareblue Shill, everyone above me is lying and also works for shareblue. Based on Sup Forums users posts we know it's the most common job of anyone who visits here.

My advice for you is, learn to do graphic design, motion graphics, or 3D animation build a portfolio, since you're not I think you want a real physical job, so sign yourself on several freelance websites, if you can pay some money to be visible great, you can make a quick buck there is no easy legal money, you have to learn a skill.

own and manage a tree farm/day trade to stay in the green i wouldn't consider it a "job" comparatively to the restaurant work and management i used to do but its stress free and pays the bills

Transport shit with a truck, thinking about studying to be a sea captain tho.

i mop the slaughterhouse floor. for 38 years i've been doing it. when i think back on all these years all i see is a staccato montage of bloody floor mops and buckets. they finally got me a hose and a drain last week. they told me they did it so they could cut my hours.

I'm a Swedish bull fluffer
I keep the Somalian bulls erect while they queue to seed our woman.

Low level gubmint job.
>inb4 nsa shill

What are you doing with this data OP

Licensed Commercial/Industrial electrician. Also have a CDL, so I drive truck sometimes when the construction is down. Graduated from university, but all I could get was office admin type shit. Fuck that.

Work for a medical devices company that supplies Australian/NZ hospitals

This is True, it took me a long time to become a skilled welder, I was a NEET for along time as well, after I dropped out of college I was depressed and drunk all the time. Welding has saved me from necking myself.

wtf is this a meme? How do I get into this industry?

learn some coding. pick up python first and move on to java or later c++ if you're felling advanced. Learn to do projects in github for portfolio

That is depressing as fuck.

Manager at a f500 company. Shits cash but being young moving up in a company you joined a year ago has it's upsides

nah he just typed miner instead of burner

figuring out what demographics the Democrats have to target in 2018.

Leave and work for another company. It's never too late to walk

I work at Walmart as an unloader and damn proud of it to also I sell magic cards on ebay. Have quite a collection

Supply chain Engineer

Just for reference: I'm 19 just graduated HS. Considering community college. Don't know what I want to do in life but it has to have meaning.

Real or fake faggot?

You poor leaf the day of the rake can't come soon enough for you

Paralegal for the law dept at a title insurance company. I.e.i fill out ms word templates and research title reports and correct errors.

But it pays 20 an hour with full coverage health care (good company too). I listen to audiobooks and music all day, have privacy and no peers, one supervisor (the lawyer) who is cool.

I'll probably be working in title or escrow in a few years.

Uni student, Pedagogy.
Part-time sub-manager in fast food.
Can´t complain.

I don't have anything worth faking. I mainly collect foriegn printings because I'm such a fucking weeaboo I should just gas myself now.

Professional NEET here AMA

Construction and uni

I work at a beer store. It's really amazing how self destructive people can be.

Stagehand/climber/rigger for big music festivals. Building crazy looking shit for EDM shit... Lotsa travel, hard, dangerous work with decent pay...

I sell $10,000+ mattresses to the ultra wealthy. And I drive Uber. And I take care of my little old mom. :)

thats what they told hitler about art, then he made real art out of 6 gorillions, but he actually didnt

That's pretty gay user.

Librarian. So many blue pills every day.
It's actually a pretty chill job, 70% women, 10% gay guys and 20% straight guys.

Best part of it is helping people to find work or work on their reading or computer skills and improve their English.

civil engineer EIT

Military. What i do is [REDACTED] ;^)
Also NSA go homu

How does it feel being an agent of satan don't worry We've got a special place for sodomites

Hire me pls

CEO of a company. All I do is talk to lawyers and developers. It's fun though.

That looks like the fucking Bohemian Grove!

Maintenance tech in a steel mill

Retail manager. Boring work overall but I make a little over the national average and could possibly transfer to pretty much anywhere in the country if I wanted. Could be a lot worse

Fill out an application for either UPS Amazon or USPS. Personally USPS is better than Amazon and ups but Amazon is better than ups by a mile.

I'm a bouncer and I run the pool counter at a pool hall/bar. It's awful but I've gotten pretty good at pool. Like really good in a short amount of time. It suits my autism perfectly, the angles line up in my head really well. Plus I have no problem practicing the boring shit and I watch a ton on pool. I probably make more money gambling in pool than I do from work.

NEET here.
>become a trap
>marry cuck with a good job
>adopt kids
>live the American dream circa 1950s with a twist

Life is good, user.

im living on borrowed time, dont know when the end will come but i know its up to me.

they're looking for someone.

I do tree work. I run a chainsaw and woodchipper and a bunch of other shit.

sounds like a cool gig for a bit. Once you move onto bigger and better things - having those types of skills are helpful and kinda badass. Just don't get in over your head with the gambling.

Eradicate the black plague

YouTube/twitch are side projects. Most people never make any real money. There's the rare occasion like Dr.Disrespect who get massive in only a year but it's rare to say the least

Chef, pays ok but fuck these hours.

Full time student. Planning to get a job in wastewater once I get my microbiology degree

How shitty is it going to work hungover? I always am glad I'm in retail when I drank a bunch the night before. I can't even imagine

I'm not a drunk degenerate, so sadly, I don't know.

graduated, same plan.

I have a degree in history and a minor in Japanese. I feel like I went to college to sign-up for the military. At least I don't have any debt.

Keep pushing on user, I´m cheering for you.

Teacher in high school. It pays enough to meet my way of living. Can't complain.

Radiocellular engineer. My current job pays me about 105k a yr and has a great benefits package, but I have to live in fucking Portland OR. Trying desperately to get a transfer or find another job out in Boise ID. I'd take a pay cut just to escape this degeneracy

Family doctor

I wrk for windows I deliver biryani

structural engineer reporting in

>knowingly post real data on a data mining site
Fucking top kek

CIA agent

Will it ever get better, senpai? Or are we doomed both as a people and individuals?
Good luck on your plans, though.

Manufacturing Engineering - heavy big stuff, pays well.