Why are women so boring to talk to? Every time I talk to a chick i'm trying to get with...

Why are women so boring to talk to? Every time I talk to a chick i'm trying to get with, I lose that urge immediately after talking to them. How does one talk to women and make it interesting?

Get them to play d&d with you.

By holding conversations that interest you. Don't let her drone on about her boring shit, then she'll start to associate the boring conversation with you as being behind it. Female backwards rationalization.

You don't let her prattle on, simple as that. They bore you, but you still want to fuck them and power thru that bullshit. YOU bore them and they want nothing to do with fucking you.

They're boring because their only interests are that of whatever man they're currently dating. They even emulate the mannerisms of said men. Speaking to women essentially means talking to yourself, or a parrot. At the very least a parrot is beautiful until it dies. Buy a parrot. Conures are nice. 10/10 would recommend.

I can guarantee you that you are talking to girls that either have low education or low drive.

Your trying to talk to them like a man. Talk to them like a child.

Gagging them

The women you're talking to are probably too hot. Seriously. 5-7/10 girls aren't nearly as bad because since they can't get by on looks they have to make up for it in the personality department. This is normal 5-7/10 girls mind you, the rainbow haired sjw types obviously want to make you stab your ears with a screwdriver

talk about periods

Girls evolved staying at home in the caves preparing the food and gossiping with the other girls hanging back at the caves. Their world is a world of comfort and meaninglessness.

Men evolved exploring outside of their caves and hunting with other men and coordinating attacks. Men learned to say meaningful things and to observe important patterns for survival.

It's basically the same idea today.

You don't, women aren't meant to be interesting to talk to.
The modern woman tries to emulate a man: she curses, has bouts of anger, and is generally disagreeable.
Women who are a joy to talk to are traditionally feminine. They don't try to lecture, are emotionally calm, and are kind and warm - frequently smiling and giggling. Being reserved, essentially.
This is how our species has worked since the dawn of time. Reserved women are naturally more attractive, because their alluring nature is complementary to the masculine persona. We want to crack open their personality and understand them.
Don't feel hopeless, though. These women still exist. You'll know instantly when you talk to one.

lmao, it has a dick

you only need ONE woman. who gaf about creating a one-size-fits-all solution> seriously? there are many overlooked intelligent women who are not whores, are not blacked, are not trendy fashionable airheads. gravitate towards the intelligentsia and what happens in the bedroom is some amazing stuff user

>By holding conversations that interest you. Don't let her drone on about her boring shit, then she'll start to associate the boring conversation with you as being behind it. Female backwards rationalization.

Pretty much this. They just can't shut the fuck up, so if you don't provide a topic, they'll pull up one of their human interest shit.
Only problem is when they are too talkative (even for a woman) and you run out of topics to talk about.

You ask them questions about themselves, then let them talk. Say things like, yeah, uh huh, oh really, so that they think you are listening.

Generally you don't talk but just find something fun to do...

This user here might not seem to have as bad of an idea as it seems.Just find out what interests her because she won't give a shit about what you care about until you have been banging her for months.

Stick to sexual innuendo & humor. Also

They are like deer. They are flighty. Their instinct guides them to run from controversy rather than engage or challange it.
Start with ligther conversation topics until she has gone mind blank for your dick. Then red pill her.

being able to understand the of social interaction shows intelligence and believe it or not women do actually want to breed with an intelligent man.

*subtleties

Not really. As long as your out earn them they will always happily play the child with you. If you dont out earn them dont even bother. The vagina is locked shut.

Doesnt matter how much they earn or how successful each of you are relative to the average.

>be self confident
>reach a point of confidence through competance
>be fucking seriously hella good at a discipline. be an expert
>don;t worry about PUA's fuck 'em. most are empty shells attempting to fill a void in their lives caused by inferiority so they LARP as 'the shit' but aren't. they'll end up some meaningless menial job that feeds their narcissism
>gravitate towards the intelligentsia
>if you can't differentiate between a trap and a woman who was born a woman; start over. do some introspection
>include your parents/family when casting the net for that OMMFG! she's perfect ONE
>profit

Women are under constant pressure to be hot and now you want them to also be interesting to talk to? Find a fucking geisha.

>Why are women so boring to talk to?
Because they're more mature than us men and lol stuff n' such.

They lack the ability to do interesting things so they don't have anything interesting to discuss. Whatever created humans must still be laughing about sticking us with women.

>Talk to them like a child.

The Irish is correct.
Make it like a game and try to be improve at that game.

You can try and have a real conversations after she's yours.

>go to new job
>attractive tall blonde blueeyed coworker there
>she constantly tries to flirt with me and watches me from the other side of the table all the time
>when I catch her looking, she blushes
>once we're alone in the office she instantly starts a conversation and tells me her life story n shit
>try to be polite and pretend to be interested in what she has to say
>brings me food to work and baked me a cake for my birthday
>start ignoring her so she goes away
>she gets butthurt as fuck and hooks up with a manlet who also works there to make me jelly I guess
>keep ignoring her and her butthurt reaches unexpected levels
>one day she has birthday
>its my time to congratulate her
>shake her hand and ask her how old she turned
>she says "27" and I say "what? already?"
>her butthurt levels are off the charts
>mfw

be funny. when you find a woman who not only understands your humor but laughs so had she nearly pisses herself; you'e onto something, cuz she has friends (with any good fortune they aren't all Trans~Slender Ham Planets)

Why are you making conversation with a girl? If she is making mindless small talk with you she wants you to fuck her and you're trying to just socially acceptably move towards that

At that point why waste my time. I'm either a lost cause or too much of a fag to care anymore.

>she says "27" and I say "what? already?"
my sides hans

HAHHAAHAHAHAHAH

I've been with women that had better paying jobs than me. Just because your shit-tier social skills and garden variety misogyny make professional women shut you out doesn't mean that's how women are in general.

listen to this wise Armenia man
exactly my thoughts, i just cant articulate it
>insert autistic Pepe

Are you gay?

Don't know what you're talking about man, talking to pretty girls is great.

no, why you asking?

>don't give unwarranted attention and validation to an interested woman
>10/10 times hilarious and illogical reaction

Same as infecting them with mad cow disease.

>Instead of fucking her and ignore her afterwards
Are you literally autistic ? I mean, yes I consider a man as beta if he does everything for women, but you would technically need no effort for seducing her

>Your trying to talk to them like a man. Talk to them like a child.
This.

kek, Hans!
why are you being so mean to the Ayran goddess

Show me a straight man that's friends with a woman and Ill show you a beta hoping to get some.

Eh, now that I'm older I don't really like most people that weren't already my friends ten years ago. I don't mind meeting new people for business related reasons or if I have some other specific reason to talk to them but I get bored as fuck having friendly conversations with strangers.

Hans you white devil you.

Reminds me of the time I stopped to talk to a SJW.
I literally can't stop until I see they're eyes go crazy.

>meet woman
>she's interesting
>we go on a date a few says later
>acts completely vapid and mindless

Is this some sort of shit test?

Men and women aren't supposed to talk to each other, traditionally.

>this thread

Um, sexist much???

Get the fuck out of here, roastie.

Maybe you fucked up in some way

>Every time I talk to a chick i'm trying to get with, I lose that urge immediately after talking to them.

Oh, I know why, because you're gay.
If just hearing her voice and being in close proximity isn't enough to keep you interested, and assuming she's not chromosomaly challenged, it's you bro.

However, if you're talking about multiple dates, possible relationship, then you'll need common interests or great rapport.

I fear you're just projecting your incel angst, and scapegoating "women," when in reality it is likely they who find you unappealing due to your lack of confidence displayed by both verbal and nonverbal cues that are entirely unmistakable to them.

Sort yourself out, lad.

Most women I've known never had hobbies. Most are content to browse social media, talk gossip, and watch reality TV.

kek

They have significantly smaller brains. Plus they live in a world devoid of anything except status signaling.

People in general are boring to talk to. It's not just women. Being educated and having a high IQ is suffering. Tip your fedora all you want.

It's not sexism just appreciation for the differences between man and woman.

>being educated and having a high IQ is suffering

It's funny that you retards think people are boring while in fact you are so insufferable to be around that nobody is willing to open up to you.

Why do you think that some dude you just met would start discussion serious matters with you ? That's weird as fuck.

she seemed clingy and something just isn't right when a woman does all this shit and I trust no one, not even myself.
also the whole "don't shit were you eat" aspect.
I also think trolling Sup Forums for a decade fried my brain.

>she has to show me something work related
>ask her if we go to my place or if we go to her place and give her a smirk like I'm implying i'm talking where we fuck
>she giggles and wiggles with her ass over to her seat and then looks up at me like a puppy
>don't look directly at her but at her screen and ask her the work related questions
>can feel her dissapointment

maybe just maybe (pic related)

Women don't need to develop social skills the way guys do.
They can just coast through life on their looks. They don't need to learn how to hold conversation to get people interested in them.
This is why they have a warped idea of how talking is supposed to work, and think that its your job to entertain them. Because that's what they've been doing their whole life.

Whereas guys need to learn how to be funny and charming. Unless you're in the top 0.1% and a Chad. Guys need to learn how to be witty and charismatic, in order to distract from how ugly they are.

This is why men are fun as hell to hang out with and women are boring as shit.

>not enjoying talking to women is gay

Why do faggots have exclusively female friends then? You people, man.

you have to be 18 to post here