Points of Interest:

Points of Interest:
>Identical to Podesta(same facial biometrics)
>Logo same as pedo logos
>Chester sexually abused for over 5 years as a child
>Chester father was cop working on child sex cases
>Linkin Park bandmate involved in Haiti charity with Clintons(they also use pedo symbols)
>Chester dies on best friend Cornells birthday, Cornell and wife have foundation working in the child protection space. Sand "Halleluyah" at Cornells funeral
>"Lincoln Park" military base involving child experiments and murders(satelitte photo identical to LP logo)

Based YouTube Anons summary: youtube.com/watch?v=FCxcWeCmk6g

Pizzagate ,Haiti, Clinton Foundation, Seth Rich, Podesta, Elizabeth Beck, Linkin Park, Chris Cornell seem to all be connected. It looks like it all revolves around child sex/human tafficking and organ harvesting operations, at least these are the most nefarious parts. Nobody is going to stop these people except for us, not the Justice Department or anyone else. We seem to have stopped them from offing Elizabeth Beck so far and they can't kill us all. Many hands make for light work anons, get in here.

OLD THREAD, a MUST READ: PREVIOUS THREADS: ,

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TalindaB/status/837484284768182272
youtube.com/watch?v=nJPTH6wcwR4
lincolnparkmkultra.blogspot.com.au/2007/12/50-yeas-ago.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=QNE5WLoRTAE
lincolnparkmkultra.blogspot.com/
macleans.ca/news/canada/the-secret-life-of-colonel-russell-williams/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2009834
archive.is/42IAL
bibliotecapleyades.net/cienciareal/cienciareal20.htm
web.archive.org/web/20140325183858/https://twitter.com/ChesterBe/with_replies
fletcher.tufts.edu/MIB/Professional-Opportunities
fletcher.tufts.edu/~/media/Fletcher/Microsites/IBGC/pdf/Student Research/Final Brian ODonnell.pdf
variety.com/2017/music/news/chester-bennington-dead-linkin-park-streams-bump-1202503017/
personalgrowthcourses.net/video/conspiracy_of_silence
archive.is/BjGZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=ttEMYvpoR-k
youtube.com/watch?v=XWY8T3ujxNw
whale.to/c/eyewitnesses_testify.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-A1o1Egi20c
archive.is/rQ2dc
linkedin.com/in/brian-o-donnell-2b55543a
fergbook.com/ManulifeKH/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for paranoid schizophrenia

Lets get to work.

kek

Keep digging 'pedes! This will bring Hillary down! SHADILAY!

twitter.com/TalindaB/status/837484284768182272
the elite sent their regards a few months prior. they were warning the bennington family.

Baaaaaamp

>being this obvious
This is a fucking honey pot

Now that's a shit post. Maybe if it was an owl...

can you give another instance of where (((they))) did this to warn someone?

youtube.com/watch?v=nJPTH6wcwR4

From previous thread: lincolnparkmkultra.blogspot.com.au/2007/12/50-yeas-ago.html?m=1

Searched Lincoln Park Canada child murder = found this video supporting the mkultra allegation
victim: Gail Cooper *(correction from Barclay); speaker is her spouse, David. Names Dr. Bob Armstrong and Dr. Janet Lee.

youtube.com/watch?v=QNE5WLoRTAE

Text under the video refers to itccs, which, IMO, makes unverifiable claims of jurisdiction over a criminal court that does not exist. However, it doesn't mean all information on itccs is wrong.

forgot image

lincolnparkmkultra.blogspot.com/

Can see from first posts who are the heavy lifters are. Thank you guys. We will get this done over the next couple of days.

F

;_;7

We'll get there. I'm getting really tired of the "click until all gone" captchas -- anyone getting those all the time?

I Apparently need a better rundown of all this, because similarities are one thing but they aren't enough.

Does this mean Killary is going to jail? I hope she's locked up by the end of the month. Does Trump know about this?

> Don't BEE scared homey

Yeah and new one that is like click the center of____
Pro tip: you don't have to click all the squares you can usually get away with just more than half sometimes less

Please excuse my free association, but since our research is taking us into Canada (Canadian Air Force), I keep turning to Maj. Russell Williams. I cannot believe the brass didn't know he was a major psychopath. What, or who, took him there?

macleans.ca/news/canada/the-secret-life-of-colonel-russell-williams/

First for Mike Shinoda's Haitian trash heap

>opens recycling centre in Haiti in 2011
>gets $250,000 joint investment from Clinton foundation and Todd Wagner in Feb 2014
>Last activity is September 2014
>Website is down

doesn't seem to be much here other than this weird military hire

All Celebs are part of the "Truman Show"(Celeb Breeding & Handling program). All deaths are just Seasons/Series getting cancelled and/or having Finale's.

[Did a thread on this way back: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Hollywood is a well known Hotspot for Trafficking Networks, /HTG/(Human Trafficking General) has been looking into those.

Ok, good to know, ty

Eric Shitt - Mayo clinic board member & CIAgle CEO just tracking his hunters no big deal

Probably trying to get one last bone marrow transplant or fuck another child

>Celeb Breeding
Podesta planned on harvesting Chester's organs in the future.

Yep also the one that makes you click images til you don't see them anymore. Fuxk that one just spam it til you get an easier one.

FYI, Voat PG doing research on the heels of ours too: voat.co/v/pizzagate/2009834

thanks, burger

You mean the cloning centers with the arena where every night a celeb goes to sleep they get a load of lizasrds in their face?

so....like about now?

Keep these sister threads b-bumped

This.

FUCKING HIRO, IT TAKES ME 5 MINUTES TO MAKE PUBLISH A POST NIGGER

This is interesting: Snopes has already debunked. Now we KNOW we're over the target.

archive.is/42IAL

trips
always encouraging, thanks

Chester, son of a molester. Check digits.

Use Recaptcha v1: Use the old text version of Recaptcha in the post form in threads.

Extensive military experience (pilot?) Electronic warfare officer (security?) Stint in Pakistan (Awan connection?)

>11+ years in military then sudden move to Haiti to setup a recycling company for 3 months

Is normal

Chris Cornell child protection foundation website is all just blacknow too

hahahaha

shills shills shills

Shit we got user in here with us too. Sup Forums Avengers assemble fucking dreamteam nigga.

I WASN'T FUCKING AROUND WHEN I SAID YOU HAVE 48HRS SKIPPY

check

48 hours starting when

Wait, this is Mike Shinoda's background?

no. They hired some military blackops guy to run a haitian recycling trash dump for 3 months.

May be a reach since DOD is 7/20/17, but we don't know exact TOD

bibliotecapleyades.net/cienciareal/cienciareal20.htm

Because of course they did..

I have an idea.. let's find this fuck and put the heat on him

Sup Forums instant BTFO
http:
//www.snopes.com/chester-bennington-and-chris-cornell-murdered/

Why the fuck would they even need to talk about this?
It's such an obscure thing to fucking disprove.
No one outside of Sup Forums would even consider this a fucking possibility.

(((Snopes)))
This proves that it's all true. Podesta can't keep getting away with this.

web.archive.org/web/20140325183858/https://twitter.com/ChesterBe/with_replies
Check out these old twits.
>Today was an awesome day!! Made some friends on aboat. Made some friends at da gym. Made more friends at the movies.
>@mikeshinoda who was it? I'm so excited to know. I'm touching myself now just thinking about it !!!
>@msgproductions it will be jizzfest in brown town
Quoted bits not in order

hi cia.

Omg you just Eikenwalded me.
Pokanon go to jail!

Precisely, that's why they're idiots who cannot strategize their way from the kitchen to the bathroom. The truth aways rises.

what. the. fuck.

fletcher.tufts.edu/MIB/Professional-Opportunities

fletcher.tufts.edu/~/media/Fletcher/Microsites/IBGC/pdf/Student Research/Final Brian ODonnell.pdf

Fletcher School, Tufts University

>There is no evidence that Bennington or Cornell was murdered in an effort to cover up a debunked pedophile sex ring.

getting a little spirited there, snopes.

Snopes should never play poker.

Damn these retards move too fast in the wrong way, some as the 'fake news' cover up of za gate

Fucking KEK
No shit. They're shook. Fuel up your G5s pedo faggots

End of life money grab for the cabal? Sad.

variety.com/2017/music/news/chester-bennington-dead-linkin-park-streams-bump-1202503017/

made this p quick

Forgot the image.

You don't know your own tells, which is glorious.

Reminds me of that Psychostick song, "Fake my Own Death and Go Platinum".

doesn't look like much actually, just a guy done his navy contract looking to boost his early business resume with something exotic and environmental.

Intelligence officer and Linkin Park frontman running a waste management site for clinton global initiative looked pretty promising. I'm disappointed.

personalgrowthcourses.net/video/conspiracy_of_silence

to anyone who is skeptical of pizzagate and child sex rings, i highly recommend this (banned) documentary. it takes you through just how these kind of things operate, and the ridicule of the concerned public is part and parcel of it

archive.is/BjGZ4

AHAHAHHAHAH, those fools were just a bit too preemptive in their cover-up.

>Thread theme for Final Season of True DeKEKtive
youtube.com/watch?v=ttEMYvpoR-k
Based Leonard Cohen playlist. RIP

& Boys for Sale 1981 (good primer for COS= connections: illuminati // military // big money // likely Bushes et al. (Texas) // and the investigating professor was suicided)

youtube.com/watch?v=XWY8T3ujxNw

They've made it so easy. Want to know if something is likely true, if Snopes debunked = you're on the right track.

Thanks guys!

Thanks based autismo user

Faceberg.com/fletcherschool?group_id=0

O'Donnell is following this page, can't find him cause tablet. Someone else find his facebook

whale.to/c/eyewitnesses_testify.html

youtube.com/watch?v=-A1o1Egi20c

archive.is/rQ2dc

>The Ninth Circle Satanic child sacrifice cult was said to operate at Roman Catholic cathedrals in Montreal, New York, Rome and London according to evidence filed in court.

i would not recommend digging into this if this shit is currently making you unwell.

Somebody find him on the facebook. He's in there as evidenced by pic is related

also "i tried so hard but got so far" is talking about the people trying to get saved by their works

so they have to go through the tribulation

because they dont trust jesus

o'donnel is a dead end and SRS went out of business because it's not a front company.

Does the Clinton Foundation still operate in Haiti though? I wouldn't discount it just yet

linkedin.com/in/brian-o-donnell-2b55543a

looking for his fb

Please stop shilling. Your baron trump book videos were cool but this is gay.

I think this shirt may have been a clue...

Normal people don't take that on as a nick name.

"Chester" rhymes with "Podesta" was he giving us a hint about Pizzagate? Is this why they had him killed, or was he killed because Podesta needs some new kidneys?

>manulife

fergbook.com/ManulifeKH/

derp

GO TO SETTINGS
CHANGE TO "LEGACY CAPTCHA"
HAVE FUN TYPING "BIENVENIDO CALLE" AND SIMILAR VARIATIONS LIKE "CARIBOU LANE" INSTEAD OF CLICKING ON PICS OF PIZZA
YOU'RE WELCOME

Exactly. AKA legacy captcha.

Whenever (((someone))) out there debunks Pizzagate yet again, I remember Andrew Breitbart's tweet about Podesta--Breitbart, who wasn't a delusional nut, who wasn't a shut-in or mentally ill, Andrew Breitbart, intelligent, successful journalist and investigator, a man absolutely in a position to know the truth about Podesta and the Clintons....Andrew Breitbart, who died so young, so suddenly, so...conveniently. And he spoke the truth about Podesta for the world to hear, years before we here had a single thought about any of this.

And my blood runs cold. It's true--I know it, you know it, we all know it. Fuck. Will these monsters ever really get their comeuppance?

Ridicule has long been the most potent psy-op weapon out there. Another reason why I always loved The X-Files--it's as if Chris Carter made it his personal mission to show conspiracy theorists for the incredibly brave, decent people they really are.

Cohen's song "The Future" is pretty much Sup Forums set to music. He was a very unusual Jew as well as a brilliant poet and songwriter. Much missed.

who's going down to "lincoln park" site to investigate?

Yes. We're going to be the ones tha take them down. Countdown has begun

I didn't know about the Lincoln Park child massacre shit. More info? I didn't even know Canada had a military that did experiments.

mkultra had a big presence at mcgill university

quite far from saturn cube

fucking kek holy shit