i.imgur.com/FrqMjam.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jul20
*Unconfirmed: SAA on verge of entering DeZ Gov from S Raqqa
>Lebanese Army kicks off Qalamoun offensive, Syrian jets attack
>Tiger Forces advance 5 km through IS-held territory in S Raqqa
>SAA declared media blackout, incl social media
>SAA beat back IS assault in SE Homs(near Iraq border), IS took 3 POW's & armament
>Raqqa: SDF claims 40% of city
>Trump to end lavish CIA support for ‘moderate’ anti-Assad forces in Syria
>al-Zenki group changes sides from HTS to Ahrar al-Sham, while others leave Ahrar al-sham and join HTS
>RuAF takes out IS HQ in E Hama
>SAA and rebel forces exchange artillery and missile fire in Latakia
>REPORTS:Israel to build new field hospital to treat militants in occupied part of the Golan Heights
>Pentagon furious after Turkey leaks US base locations in Sy, Turkey denies
>Russia to deliver large batch of T90 To Iraqi military in 2017
>IS captures bridge checkpoint from the Iraqi Army in western Anbar
>Egyptian forces start large campaign against IS in Sinai
>Wash Post: UAE behind the hacking of Qatari government news and social media sites

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

imp-navigator.livejournal.com/637994.html
imp-navigator.livejournal.com/638301.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iKBEc0ELVYk
youtube.com/watch?v=utYQN-yZF1o
youtube.com/watch?v=fbbeUizPuAk
almasdarnews.com/article/us-still-supports-syrian-rebels-lavrov/
almasdarnews.com/article/second-phase-east-damascus-offensive-set-begin/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4713926/Moment-German-teenage-Isis-bride-Iraqi-soldier.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mravrrGfzXU
youtube.com/watch?v=ov7-p-zMZXc
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/888696041117290497
mega.nz/#F!ATQzhIpR!5hjpeLxGHNmZvEGOHh2pMQ
archive.is/IxoXj
youtube.com/watch?v=WMoQnGgYWnE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northwestern_Syria_offensive_(April–June_2015)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-DNA_haplogroups_in_populations_of_the_Caucasus
twitter.com/maytham956/status/888700499624685568
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/888692750509584384
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ENGLAND
DEATH TO ISRAEL
DEATH TO SAUDI
DEATH TO KURDS
DEATH TO TURKS
DEATH TO UAE
DEATH TO INDIA
DEATH TO FRANCE
DEATH TO BELGIUM
DEATH TO HOLLAND
DEATH TO UKRAINE
DEATH TO CATALONIA
DEATH TO YAHOODI
DEATH TO WAHHABI
DEATH TO MARAKESH
DEATH TO DIRTY SADDAMIST

Repost

MARAWI UPDATE
>GAINZ: MAPANDI BRIDGE FULLY TAKEN, MAUTE TERRITORY REDUCED FROM 12 BARANGAYS/VILLAGES TO JUST 3
>DUTERTE FINALLY MANAGES TO VISIT MARAWI
>AS MARTIAL LAW CONSTITUTIONALLY EXPIRES TODAY, DUTERTE ASKS CONGRESS FOR AN EXTENSION UNTILL 31ST DECEMBER. This has caused hundreds of college students and bleeding hearts faggots to get supremely butthurt because Martial Law is like the shoah to them, and every time the word is uttered, they get PTSD
>AFP ORDERED TO NOT BOMB THE LARGEST MOSQUE AS HOSTAGES ARE CONFINED THERE
>427 jihadists killed

Unrelated to Marawi but still happening
>DUTERTE SCRAPS PEACE TALKS WITH COMMUNIST REBELS AFTER CONTINUED ATTACKS BY THEM, THREATENS TO KILL THEIR LEADER IF HE EVER STEPS INTO PH
NPA(communist rebels) are a bunch of subhuman niggers. They claim to fight for 'gommunism' and leftist policies for agriculture, yet their commanders has been caught wearing Rolex-es, sabotage development to keep regions poor and under their control, kills innocent civilians who 'bypass in their territory and have the mentality of an 8-year old. The Duterte government has been hellbent on pushing through with peacetalks but as the communists started to demand too much before a peace treaty, that being freeing all political prisoners, Duterte refused to do so. What followed was numerous chimp outs

inb4 kikes?

nice OC

Duterte's bantz to communist leader Joma Sison
archive.is/lzqMO

fucking base Duerte

I need Duerte memes

>This has caused hundreds of college students and bleeding hearts faggots to get supremely butthurt

Are they retarded? Martial law isn't the nicest thing, but I think that "Hey we've literally got ISIS holding a city in our country" is a good reason to have it

Some Iranian stuff from MAKS-17.
imp-navigator.livejournal.com/637994.html
imp-navigator.livejournal.com/638301.html
There is too many to post here, so just link LJ pages.

If only I was on my PC now
I have plenty of OC there

There he is again, we know it's you jew!

M U M M Y

nice

post them!
When fitting ofc, we sorta hijacked the last thread with whale, fisk and ski stuff. I did at least

MY FAVOURITE IRAQI HEZBOLLAH NASHEED GOT DELETED OFF YOUTUBE

putting the retarded officers aside
how do you fuck up so badly

idlib marathon again

Hello lads, how are you all?

no new gains or developments that I know of

many channels and videos have been deleted fucking kiketube

I...I was just asking how are you not interrogating you.

As I said, Martial Law to them is like the end of the world. It's rooted from the rule of President Ferdinand Marcos, whose Martial law that spanned over 20 years resulted in 2.000 or so people killed and plenty more jailed and tortured.

Though to be fair, it's been extremely vilified as the president who followed (worshipped as a diety by some college students) had a rule that was almost as violent just that it was much shorter(6 years)

And this martial law here had plenty of limits and can only last for 60 days before the President can request an extension from Congress. Not just that but the martial law is limited to the island of Mindanao in the south, whereas these dumb shit college students are located in the capital in the Northern island of Luzon, where ML won't affect them.
I can't blame them too much though. Their professors are mostly either aligned to the establishment and the opposition party or are literal communists just like anywhere else in the western world

sorry m8, force of habit

stop downloading terrorism

Good. How are you?

Snownigger, i'm not jew.

Okay my fellow /sg/ armchair generals. If you were a Syrian or Iraqi army officer and you are tasked of securing the Iraqi-Syrian border by years end, how do you go about doing so? In reality recapturing the city of Deir-ez-Zor should be a number one priority instead of securing the Iraqi-Syrian border because of several reasons.
1. It's painfully obvious that the Syrian army is progressing 8x faster than the Iraqi army.
2. The area going along the Euphrates river stretching south of Raqqa into Deir-ez-Zor province going into Al Anbar on the Iraqi side is considered to be ISIS heartland is is heavily defended by dieheard ISIS veterens of war.
3. SAA is too busy trying to retake Al-Sukhnah and eventually closing up the Homs,Hama,Raqqa pocket to the north west.

Its best for SAA to dig in and set up defenses along that small stretch of land along the Iraqi-Syrian border for now and move north towards the M20 desert highway once Sukhnah and the pocket to the north west has been closed and its just a straight path to Deir-ez-Zor.

I am at work now, but I can try to post some later when I get home
I got some here

New R&U videos
>Battles for Syria | July 21st 2017 | Eastern Damascus updates
youtube.com/watch?v=iKBEc0ELVYk
>Passenger train line opens in Aleppo city
youtube.com/watch?v=utYQN-yZF1o
>Jihadists in Syria using guided missiles | July 2017 | Latakia province
youtube.com/watch?v=fbbeUizPuAk

French and German nasheeds got deleted too.

Fine as well Thank you for asking. Interesting pic you got there.

There was series of video during a Leppo battle. I can't find a link, sadly.
SAA troops advance, then just on a half way to the target they stopped and start gather in a large groups in a "safe place", just sitting and chilling for some reason. Catched atgm. Next day - same shit, expect they leave two dead behind. Third day - same shit again, even dead bodies doesn't stop or warn them. All 3 atgm launch was from a same fucking place. And it's not like they was forced to stop, it was like "fuck, running is tiresome, let's just chill here".
I bet something like this happened there and they just blame officers.

There was also /pg/ or Philippines General during the first weeks of Marawi where we made some nice OC like of Ilaga, which is almost like a literal crusader militia in Cotabato that has been accused of eating some of their muslim victims

>she will never EVER step on your balls

High ranking Arab Officers are actually one of the main reasons why arabs suck at wars
Tribalism and that they care more about themselves and want to feel more important than their soldiers is just a recipe for JFMSU

noice one, we don't wanna be rude either is my point, well the exception is against the swedes I mean. Always gas the swedes

I got a duerte folder now

>she will never ever hammer a nail trhough your dick.

Feels bad man.

Remove kjöttbullar

>US still supports Syrian rebels: Lavrov
(TASS) Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said on Friday he thinks the United States continues to support opposition groups in Syria.

“I understand that the US supports much more groups than just the ones, which were announced as being left without the American weapons,” he said in an interview with NBC News.

Lavrov says US policy of dealing with ‘moderate opposition’ in Syria doomed from start
The Russian foreign minister disagreed with the host who said the United States’ decision to stop supporting Syrian opposition groups could be seen as a concession to Russia.

“This decision was made a few weeks before the meeting of G20 [when the two countries’ leaders had their first personal meeting, which among other things focused on the situation in Syria],” he argued.

The Russian top diplomat refrained from commenting Washington’s statements on its cessation of support to a number of groups in Syria, saying only that what matters most is to develop a common approach to the resolution of the Syrian crisis.

“We certainly concentrate on the de-escalation zones, which are designed to stop the fighting between the government and the armed opposition. For them not to attack each other, and hopefully for them to concentrate entirely on fighting ISIL (terror organization Islamic State, which is outlawed in Russia). Therefore, the logic of the opposition and the government to sign a ceasefire, to enter into cessation of hostilities arrangement is very much our logic,” Lavrov stressed.

Presence of any foreign troops or bases in Syria after the conflict resolution will be legitimate with the Syrians’ consent, Lavrov said.
1/2

She will never sit on your face and let out a wet smelly fart

“After the country has been liberated, after the settlement has been reached to the satisfaction of all the Syrian ethnic, confessional and political groups, the presence of the foreign troops, of foreign bases on the soil of Syria would be only legitimate with the consent of the Syrians themselves,” Lavrov said when asked about Russia’s stance on deployment of US bases and checkpoints in north Syria.

CIA Director Mike Pompeo’s concern about deployment of two Russian bases in Syria whereas the United States are reported to have deployed about a dozen shows double standards, Lavrov said.

Moscow has no plans to deploy new military base in Syria — Russian Defense Ministry
“So if a gentleman, who represents a country (that) illegitimately have created ten bases in Syria, is concerned very much about two bases which have been established on the basis of our intergovernmental agreement with a government that is a member of the United Nations, than something is wrong with double standards,” he added.

“Not to mention that hundreds and hundreds of military bases of the United States all over the world and all around Russia seemingly do not cause any concern to Mr. Pompeo or anybody else,” Lavrov said.

Syria’s government did not ask the US’s help in the fight against terrorists, so the presence of US troops in that country is illegitimate, he said. Russia assumes that this presence is justified by a sole goal, which is the fight against so-called Islamic State and other terrorists.

On Tuesday, Turkey’s Anadolu news agency published a map of Syria with locations of US bases and outposts. The agency said that the US had deployed troops and hardware at two bases and eight outposts in northern Syria held by Kurdish Democratic Union party.
2/2

Arabs should be fucking camels in the desert like their disgusting bedouin ancestors, not ruining the lush ancient lands of Kurdistan.

What you expect from a country that is majorly run by neocons?

>Second phase of east Damascus offensive set to begin
BEIRUT, LEBANON (8:30 A.M.) – The second phase of the Syrian Arab Army’s (SAA) east Damascus offensive is set to begin in the coming days, a military source in the Syrian capital told Al-Masdar yesterday.

Led by the 42nd Brigade of the 4th Mechanized Division, the Syrian Arab Army is preparing to storm the western axis of Jobar, which has long been under the control of Islamist rebels.

Meanwhile, southeast of Jobar, the Syrian Arab Army’s 105th Brigade of the Republican Guard is preparing to launch another powerful assault inside the ‘Ayn Tarma Triangle.

The main objective in the objective of the assault in ‘Ayn Tarma will be to cutoff Faylaq Al-Rahman’s ability to use the highway that flows through this imperative suburb in east Damscus.
almasdarnews.com/article/second-phase-east-damascus-offensive-set-begin/

Anyone posted about the botched chopper airstrike in Afghanistan that killed 12 Afghan security forces?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4713926/Moment-German-teenage-Isis-bride-Iraqi-soldier.html

GERMANY
-------------E
-------------S

Hey engie, I am angry at retarded SAA officers.

DEUTSCHLAND
JA

The soldiers also rout all the fucking time, because they think everyone else secretly agreed to rout and will let them fight the enemy alone.

Hey WiC bro.
>I am angry at retarded SAA officers.
Well everything cannot go as planned. Somebody is bound to fuck up. Also were the reports of tribal forces blocking SDF in Raqqa province confirmed or not?

Which one? I may have a copy

Don't be angry, Pawel. You know that SAA officers and soldiers are on the same level of competence.

>You will never make love to her in the missionary position while whispering sweet nothings to each other

Odrob al-Tanf or put pressure along the Euphrates
SAA can't progress along the border if al-Qaim has no pressure on it.

The Iraqi army and PMU has 20k men ready to storm Tel Afar.
Once that pocket is done, i think PMU will head for al-Qaim and IAF for Hawija.
Seems like SAA are taking Sukhnah and cleaning up the Hama-Homs pocket whilst progressing down the Euphrates to DeZ.
The ISIS finale will be in the euphrates valley from al-Qaim to DeZ.

Someone expain the idlib marathon

I remember reading about it yesterday and the coalition report about this friendly fire incident. Im trying to look for further reports.

>white girls are willing to go so far for their aran/nigger bbc that they would journey thousands of miles to a battlefield to stand behind and fight for their boyfriends nationalistic ideals to the bitter end
>meanwhile stormcucks here can't even get a girl to date them let alone have a conversation with them
If this doesn't show how pathetic the white race and German men are then I don't know what will.

>Syria
>tribalism

Pick one and only one. The SAA barely has any tribes.

You're fucking sick
kys

Unclear, no pics and Tigers are on info black-out.

>W. #Qalamoun: Hezbollah pounding Rebel-held pocket with heavy artillery & Volcano rockets.
youtube.com/watch?v=mravrrGfzXU
youtube.com/watch?v=ov7-p-zMZXc
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/888696041117290497

>Chechen
>BBC

>he thinks this is about the colour of a dick
It's bait but really, you need to stop fantizising about cock. Are you a jew by any chance?

>hurr durr can't read: The post

Who said anything about color of dicks before your pussy got wet, you Swedish whore?

>cuckposting
kys

I think he´s worse than the Jew, God forgive me, a Kurd.

With what? Asthma inhalers?

Outliner. Most women are not loyal, regardless of race, religion or ethnic group.

>Big Brown Churka
how can aryan men even compete?

I bet if this was Twitter, you'd have reported the mean tweets as much as you could

>She will never cut your eyes out, fry them in coconut oil and force you to eat them whole without chewing.

Despite Sup Forums memes, Chechens and Dagestanis are unfortunately (mostly) white.

>Despite Sup Forums memes, Chechens and Dagestanis are unfortunately (mostly) white.

No.
They are depigmented semites.

kek as always sven you can do better than this, come on now, you got in you, you just supress it

It's not wrong to bring us some banter, we diverge here me and dan. Dan too he is like, you can throw whatever at him and he just laughs it off, that's why it is important to ensure the existance of swedish people. Man what would we do without you, would we rip on Dan next? No he is just chill, he doesn't even get mad, that's not funny. I guess russia is next, they get pissed and stuff It's your son after all

Valdemar Svenson of Gardarike (empire of farms)

Yes.

Last time I post this my Megumin mega folder link.

>
mega.nz/#F!ATQzhIpR!5hjpeLxGHNmZvEGOHh2pMQ

There, now ebin, the paki, and that meme island dude can download it. If they can't, it sucks to be them.

>Errant U.S. Airstrike Kills 12 Afghan Police Officers, Official Says
KABUL, Afghanistan — An errant U.S. airstrike confirmed by the Pentagon killed 12 Afghan National Police officers and wounded two others, Helmand provincial police chief Abdul Ghafar Safi said Saturday.

The death toll in Friday's airstrike was determined after a site inspection of the compound in Gereshk District, he said.

The United States in a statement confirmed that the airstrike on the Security Forces compound happened during a U.S.-supported operation against Taliban insurgents in the area. In the statement the U.S. offered its condolences to the families of the security forces who were killed.

While much of Helmand province is under the control of Taliban, Afghan national security forces have been waging fierce battles to retake territory. NATO and U.S. troops are in Helmand to assist Afghan troops.

Safi told The Associated Press in a telephone interview that the dead were police officers who were operating with the army in the area. He said they had recaptured the post from the Taliban when the airstrike occurred. On Friday, the Helmand Gov. Hayatullah Hayat said it was believed the police officers were not in uniform, which may have resulted in mistakenly identifying them as Taliban fighters.

Elsewhere in Afghanistan in northern Badakhshan province, Gov. Ahmad Faisal Bigzad said Saturday that 11 police were killed and another six wounded during a roaring battle with Taliban insurgents in the remote Tagab region.

Bigzad said another 20 members of a local police force were missing following Friday's firefight. It wasn't immediately clear if they had been kidnapped or had escaped.

The area in which the fighting occurred is tucked inside a mountainous region where access is restricted and even telephone contact is erratic.
archive.is/IxoXj

I'm gonna need a genetic study on that one.

>mfw Greater Iran would have to deal with T*rks, P*ki, *fghani, K*rds, J*ws and P*llis at the same time
wouldn't that be too much desu?

Thanks my friend.

Maybe towards their white cuck husbands.

Meanwhile she fought for her Churka lovers ideals even when she had no reason to do so cause I guess he actually had testosterone in his body unlike Western European """""men""""".

Hes full of it, churkas are pure-blooded caucasians like georgians or armenians

L-lewd!

That was a question, retard.

>TWO

>وقال المصدر، رافضاً الكشف عن هويته، لـ "الخليج أونلاين": إن "شروط الأكراد للبقاء ضمن خارطة العراق هو تولّي مسعود البارزاني رئاسة الجمهورية لمدة 8 أعوام، مع توسيع صلاحيات رئيس الجمهورية، وحصول مدينة أربيل على نصف تخصيصات أمانة العاصمة بغداد، فضلاً عن زيادة الموزانة المخصصة للبيشمركة، التي تتضمّن عقود التسليح، لتكون جزءاً أساسياً في القوات المسلحة العراقية"

youtube.com/watch?v=WMoQnGgYWnE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northwestern_Syria_offensive_(April–June_2015)

Chechens go up to 70% Haplogroup J1 and J2 combined, which is obviously semite.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-DNA_haplogroups_in_populations_of_the_Caucasus

Liberalism has turned them into pussies.

You'd be surprised at how many high test Chads there are in Western Europe. Too bad they are hedonistic degenerated who know nothing but consumption of alcohol, dabbling in drugs and pumping and dumping. They do not breed and spread their Chad genetics because they think kids are too much of a hassle.

Right one is an Anglo.

>#Hezbollah fighters using short range missiles to target the headquarters of #ISIS & #AlNusra in the mountains of Ersal #Lebanon
twitter.com/maytham956/status/888700499624685568

And left one is Australian Anglo.

What's on the cone looks like a Swedish testicle. So this is where your balls have been at.

>y-dna meme
J1 is pre-semitic haplogroup even if that alone could determine how semitic someone is, and it cant

>tfw albanians are plurality j2 (26%)
>tfw we are jews
;(

>W. #Qalamoun: pro-Hezbollah map showing offensive on Rebel pocket in #Arsal Mounts follows 3 main axes.
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/888692750509584384

How do Haplogroups work though?