DAILY REMINDER TO TURN THE OTHER CHEEK

DAILY REMINDER TO TURN THE OTHER CHEEK

Snuff films are /d/'s territory you Goy

>Tonight: Ancient Jewish bullshit infects goyim with persecution complexes, unjust suffering fantasies and a taste for sado-masochism. More at 6000000.

As soon as Jesus is referenced anywhere a jew is summoned by Satan to show up and shit on him.

i wonder whos behind this post

Why are christcucks so weak? Literally no pride or honour

> Pride
Modernism

> Honour

We honor Christ.

I'm talking about honour in yourself. Sucking the toes of a jew born 2000 years ago isn't honourable
>pride
>modernism
I don't follow..

>"M’lady you christcucks have no honour."

Why don't you post something of substance?

No, fuck off kike slave.

AVE CAESAR AVE ROME!!!!!!
DELENDA EST JUDEA!!!

>Turning the other cheek means weak in our time
>Must have been the same when the bible was written
No you fucking ahistoric piece of shit. Turning the other cheek meant (and still means) something along the line
>YOU HIT ME, I STILL LIVE, WELL HIT ME AGAIN BEFORE I CUT YOUR THROAT

So this is the power of faith in christ....

No it doesn't. Read the lines after it
>when someone takes your coat, give him your shirt as well
It's literally don't fight back mentality.
>(you)

The coat and shirt thing goes back to ancient Jewish law about being forced to give your coat to a person when you can't pay him back. I don't really remember all the details but I'm sure somebody in the thread knows more.

" That antisemitism is a christian aberration and in no sense a product of the heathen tradition cannot be emphasised enough, a fact that was endorsed by Alfred Rosenberg when he wrote that “the history of europe has proved that it has found a form of religion in extreme anti-jewish christianity”. In the pre-christian period the jewish diaspora had not spread to the still heathen lands of northern europe and therefore the question of antisematism does not arise in odinism, whereas under the pagan roman emporers judaism was accorded the same degree of toleration that was extended to other subject peoples so long as they remained obedient to roman rule."

-John Yeowell(founder of the odinicrite ) from the book "this is odinism"

We are instructed to turn the other cheek.Once we do that? There are no further instructions.We have to be sure you're an asshole before opening the can of whoop ass.

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.
"This destiny does not tire, nor can it be broken, and its mantle of
strength descends upon those in its service." - Francis Parker Yockey,
IMPERIUM

Based Poles know what they are talking about.

>attempting logic/reason/evidence directly from the Bible with Christcucks
>assuming that anyone LARPing as a Christcuck on Sup Forums has read the Bible

Show me where the Christian bible says this. As far as I'm aware, it's up to god to "open the can of whoop ass" on judgement day. Till then, you hate the sin and love the sinner.

Thers a lot of ways to open the Whoopass

I prefer eye for an eye.

Wouldn't standing up for yourself constitute pride in yourself?

Well we can all be happy you're not in charge.

It's perfectly ok for a christian to have pride. If you think not then be more specific. And before you start; of course not all pride is sin.

Pride is one of the 7 deadly sins.If you're humble you'll not stumble.
Pride preceeds a fall.
We do not fear.
Isaiah 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

2 Timothy 1:7 - For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

1 John 4:18 - There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Psalms 23:1-6 - (A Psalm of David.) The LORD [is] my shepherd; I shall not want. (Read More...)

Psalms 34:4 - I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

Proverbs 29:25 - The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.

Philippians 4:6 - Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

Psalms 56:3-4 - What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. (Read More...)

Romans 8:15 - For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Romans 8:38-39 - For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, (Read More...)

Isaiah 43:1-3 - But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called [thee] by thy name; thou [art] mine. (Read More...)

Proverbs 19:23 - The fear of the LORD [tendeth] to life: and [he that hath it] shall abide satisfied; he shall not be visited with evil.

Show me in the bible where some pride is considered fine. As far as I'm aware, it's consider a deadly sin.

The truth is that Christianity is a mixed affair.

It began, as these things always do, with Jewish subversion and lies: that a Jewish Messiah who came to re-claim the Temple with violence and herald the arrival of a heavenly army to liquidate the occcupying Roman goyim was really a Jewish good boi who dindu nuffin. He was just like Westerners! A philosopher; a pacifist; even a faith healer. He even became fully White at some point.

The line of kosher jive that Jews always peddle about themselves being holier and wiser than everyone, plus a resentful multicultural underclass and dumb women and regular goy cucks was exploited by the Jew propaganda machine (then based in Alexandria instead of New York) that effectively created Christianity.

And as always happens with these things (as in Islam; or in Christianity; or in Communist Russia; or in American academic Marxism), the goy cucks eventually turn on the Jews once a part of them realizes that they've been had. But by then it's too late, and they are still infected with the Jewish bullshit. And even though the Jews are 100% responsible for the whole mess, the "anti-Semitism" that inevitably results never has anything to do with their behavior.

This is slated to happen again in the United States and Europe, and at a much later date in China.

(1/2)
Let us consider Luke 22:35-36: "And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing. Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Indeed, in John 18:10-11, we see that Peter was armed as the Pharisees came to arrest Jesus, and, when he attacked the high priest's servant, Jesus merely said that what was happening had to occur according to God's will. Jesus did not condemn Peter for being armed, which makes sense considering He had commanded it, but He also did not condemn him for using the sword in and of itself. This is extremely important because there would be absolutely no reason for pacifists to carry swords, and, likewise, we should expect Jesus to have chastised Peter if somehow the swords were never meant to be used for any reason.

(2/2)

Those who espouse the notion that Christendom must be weak and that Christians must be pacifists would claim that Luke 22 is at odds with Matthew 5, but is it really that difficult to reconcile the two? Jesus commanded his followers to arm themselves even if they had to sell their cloaks to do so, but He also called on them to not bear hatred for people who wronged them in their day-to-day lives. Exodus 22 shows us that killing in self-defense can be justified, and numerous passages throughout the Old Testament highlight that war can also be justified, even righteous. None of this is contradictory because whether or not one's actions are justified depends on the specific context in which one is acting. If you hate a person and kill them, that is clearly murder. If you bear them no ill will yet have to defend yourself or others, then you bear no guilt for slaying them. Again, God the Son cannot contradict God the Father, and the latter commanded righteous warfare while the former commanded his most loyal followers to arm themselves. Crusaders were not following bad theology or exposing themselves as hypocrites when they took up the cross and sword, but they were rather doing exactly what they were called to do in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

It works for me.I didn't choose God.He chose me.People try convert people and make a show of it.Thats not how it works “No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.”

Funny how this post gets ignored.

>muh jews

Look at the tales of the early Christian Martyrs and Saints. It's pure Jewish LARP bullshit; fantastic lies about great suffering and persecution and holy miracles.

Jews infected Romans with that fucking garbage. I was watching old Rick Steeves on PBS on a trip to Rome. He was singing the praises of the early Christians who had worn out some stone stairs in the city supposedly connected to muh Jesus; they had climbed them on their knees for centuries. He said it with an admiring, venerating tone, and it reminded me how poisonous and loathsome Christianity is. That (((they))) could turn proud, warlike Romans into slobbering insects like that, just with lies, is teffifying.

This is one wise Sven, let's keep him

The supernatural does not exist. You, like every Christian, are a victim of ancient propaganda meant to poison and destroy your ancestors.

The Romans also regulated Christianity in public view. Catholics say it in one of their mantras. I can see Romans manipulating the meaning to pacify the masses.

Proverbs 29:23 - A man's pride shall bring him low: but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit.

Proverbs 16:18 - Pride [goeth] before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

As someone else in this thread posted. Saved people don't fear the fall.

We get these anti-christian threads daily now. I thought at first it was varg-posters and LARPers.

Now im suspecting that its legit JIDF, trying to use religion to divide the resistance. Dont fall for it.

>TURN THE OTHER CHEEK

When it's another christian
If it's a non Christian, you're free to hang them with their own intestines.
Read your Augustine.

>how poisonous and loathsome Christianity is

RABBI YEHOSHUA WAS A GUD BOI WHO DINDU NUFFIN LOOK AT WHAT HE SAID I PROMISE A SELF-INTERESTED LYING KIKE DIDN'T WRITE IT

As Nietzsche said: "Would someone would save them from their Savior."

They mistake Christians fot the screwy televangelists
As Salladin said "We are not those men"

>im out of arguments so ill spit out some stale memes in capslock

You better find a cure for that atheism quickly.

>>Facebook Christian group
I'm not claiming to be bible scholar, but wouldn't a specific command come before an interpretation of Jesus's actions? To say that jesus allowed his follower to use a sword without condemning him overwrites the command to turn the other cheek seems retarded to my logic. Also is justified war in the old testament relevant to Christian belief? I was under the impression that the you should be following the new over the old.

New Atheism is Jew garbage, too. It's just Zionism for neckbeards, and meant to block freethinking inquiry into "Religion", which for us means Abrahamic relgions, which is Judaism, which is the source of religious evil. And I agree-- it is anti-Christian. But Jewish movements always are, just as Christianity destroyed the gods of Europeans.

And Sam Harris, the "atheist", is doing exactly what the Jews who cooked-up Christianity itself did.

Christian, heal thyself.

Which one of these actual advocates for pride?

The fuck do kikes know about humility?

You've been had.

im not reading all that shit you faaagggggggggg

Nietzsche was full of venereal disease cuz he was a grand asshole! If you don't have your VD yet go get some.You can be just like him!
Go fukka horse while you're at it!

Ancient Jew reality inversion propagada, just like they do today.

One of the main beefs the Romans had with Christianity was that they met in secret. You could do what you wanted in Rome religiously, but your meetings had to be open. That's why Romans feared they were a seditious group, and rightly so. The truth is that Romans were too lenient and too soft on them.

It is written in the bible that Jesus Christ physically assaulted several people for disrespecting God and religion.

Not a single fucking one of you cucks knows what you're talking about.
Modern """Christians""" are a fucking disgrace, and should hang with the heretics posting threads like this.

>the command to turn the other cheek

This is why reading the bible only is insufficient (and why protestantism is what it is).

See
for the proper context of that passage.

You're just jealous because God hasn't called you and all you have is things you made up for your little self to believe in.
You're a speck on the planet with only yourself to guide you. !) Commandments alone is a compass.
Sorry you're so frustrated at your own idea of how other people should think...

u just got btfo

Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said,
“Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”
If you have done these things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart,
and the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell.
But God is not willing that any should perish. Sinners broke God’s Law and Jesus paid their fine.
This means that God can legally dismiss their case:
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
Then Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will give you eternal life as a free gift.
Then read the Bible daily and obey it. God will never fail you.