Australian gets deported to China due to ancestry

Well, Australia & gentlemen of Sup Forums under your recommendation i have decided to go to china and learn the ways of the scumbag at Guangzhou before returning to Australia with a more chinese mentality.

Good bye guys. It's time to for the mouse born in a horse stable to go bck to his mouse house to learn how to be a mouse before returning to his horse stable.

Can you stop making the same thread over and over?
It's a waste of eyespace man.

This is the first time this thread has been made

no its not, you made identical threads as far back as a week ago

No I didn't

we'll watch you on border security trying to get back in

>Australian
That's a chink

The government recognition is more important than anything you say.

He's made threads about it on R9K, I've seen those, but not here

STOP SPAMMING THIS THREAD YOU NIGGER

>Good bye guys. It's time to for the mouse born in a horse stable to go bck to his mouse house to learn how to be a mouse before returning to his horse stable.
What the fuck is wrong with you? What does this even mean? Don't come back, you're clearly autistic.

This is the first time it's been posted. What the fuck are you talking about

Im playing on the anology that Sup Forums always uses

I have literally never seen this phrase on Sup Forums.

Youre a chink. You belong in chink land with the rest of the insects. Youre more like an ant or a wasp than a mouse

i've seen literally this thread a week ago, here on Sup Forums

hurr im a chinkman im going back to experience chink culture

with this exact picture and plane tickets

No, you're autistic

Thats because the one i typed isnt the phrase im referring to. The one i typed was an extension of the phrase i am referring to

Then ill return to the horse stable after ive learnt how to be a proper ant

Why are you a spam nigger?

4th time ive read your shit and it is pointless

Not exactly to experience chinese culture but i assure you i never made this thread before. Keep trying though

If you say so

I never made this thread before

>roundtrip with return ticket back to australia
This makes your thread shitty bait, because if you were being deported, you would not be permitted legal reentry by commercial aviation.

posted on the 11th of july on Sup Forums and /bant/ and again on Sup Forums on the 12th.

I saw you make this exact thread over a week ago. Just go to china already you dumb fuck.

digits and op's plane crashes en-route to china

5 times I've seen this in 3 weeks.

You done yet user or are you braindead and forget that you post this?

Oh, i just figured this is the closest thing youll get for non-anglo citizens to being deported so i used the word deported

This is the first time I've posted this. Maybe someone else has stolen my pics and posted them before

On seeing this same exact thread again today the thought actually crossed my mind that he may have brain damage and be living in a loop.

i legit just sent your image to Chinese authorities claiming you are a spy for the Australian government. have a great trip :)

You saw wrong

Thanks

>This is the first time I've posted this. Maybe someone else has stolen my pics
JUST - how could someone steal your pics if you have posted them
>Chink """intellectuals"""

You fucking lying cunt we all
Know every detail about you and your life by now and your plan to go to china and be a man etc cause you post weekly for the past 2 years. If it was somebody else we wouldnt know you and what your thread is about inside out.

They possibly hacked my ipad and stolen my pics

This person (OP) is having some sort of identity crisis. He knows hes not an 'Australian proper' (Anglo-Celtic).
But he has an 'australian' passport. Its fucked his mind up.

Funny shit is china takes that shit seriously.

Don't forget Australian birth certificate

You too

Why would i post this for 2 years when i only just bought my ticket?

You've posted on this topic for 2 years. You only bought the ticket this year.

You are more regular than any other poster on Sup Forums and if youre not asio you probably have a file on you.

If you are asio well enjoy being arrested when you arrive in china now that they've been tipped off about you.

I only browsed pol last month. How am i more regular than most of pol?
And what is asio?

Civic nationalism creates confused people.
If SHTF in Australian bogan Anglos might shoot chinks on sight.
I'm dam well shooting any pajeets I see until they get the message and disappear.

I wonder how many airlines fly A380's from Sydney to Guangzhou?
i think they might need to be apprised of your mental state kek

Personally I could live with 'some' chinks in Australia but I do not want pajeets here AT ALL.

You've literally probably made over 100 threads on this topic over the last two years.

Is pol the only place where people offer you a beer everytime youre a cunt?

I can see how you came to the conclusion you did but youre wrong in your conclusion for myself and non-white Australians in general.
I can tell you my reasons has nothing to do with civic nationalism or an identity crisis

They won't

The world does not revolve around you. Dead with it

Ive only made this thread. No one from pol met up with me despite me providing discord contacts

For real we should give australia back to the aboriginals.

No. Go back to your own country or die.

The world does not revplve around YOU and your GREED for other peoples money.

YOU deal with it.

>ive only made one thread never any in past
>in past threads i made a gave out my discord

Do you see the problem with what you just wrote?

There is no such thing as a 'non-white' Australian you bloody wanker.
Australians proper are GENETICALLY ANGLO-CELTIC.
Their DNA is basically English + Irish. It also makes perfect that English/Irish hybrids would create 'Australian'.

Look at your DNA: Han Chinese. Look in the mirror: Han Chinese.

Im posting from my country right now (see flag) but im being forced to go to china.
I never behaved or said nor implied the world revolves around me

I gave discord out in other threads which arent made by me

You are schizophrenic

Also aboriginal australians. We should give the aboriginals a state.

oooh kek

You said that australia does not revolve around australians, herefore they cannot deny indians entry

They can, and will. Saying that they cant is a pathetic attempt to make a cash grab for white wealth.

Leave or die. Your statements are absurd.

European caucasiod pwned the Australoid. We look after them now.

Tell that to the government

Ill need a diagnosis by a psychiatrist under approved assessment conditions before your words carry any weight

>You said that australia does not revolve around australians,
I said the world, not Australia. Perhaps you do not understand the expression used?

I agree: NT. It's 40% aboriginal already.

Well as long as we're genuinely trying to look after them and keep them from dying out as a race im fine with that.

>I've literally never posted this before
>has the fucking tab up for the same thread in /r9k/

Blocks out all the information but doesn't need to blur the photo cos Gook

Letting indians into australia has NOTHING to do with "the world" you fucking idiot
Austalians dont think the world revolves around them. They think australia revolves around them.

The more you try to remove their right to self govern the more you obviously try to violently dominate them. If you think this isnt countered by KILLING YOU youre a fucjing idiot

T. Half chang kang whi has NO HOME because idiots like you try to dominate whites, and causes backlash

I browse r9k but did not know a similar thread with the same picture exists. Someone else has likely made it.

This isn't China mate. It's not a dictatorship. The government doesn't control us.
The Anglo-Celts control the government & everything else that matters. You won't outbreed us or buy us out (well maybe the boomers).

Okay, go write a blog about it

kys you fucking chink

Im not outbreeding or outbuying anything. I just collect centrelink. I dont know why you make these assumptions

Theyre gonna kick the indians out, and theyre gonna kick you out too. Accept it or die you piece of shit.

Theyd accept you if you werent pushing for indians and niggees to stay. But you sre. So now you die.

if you say ao

Don't use escalators when you get there.

Nvm, too obvious m8. Be more subtle next time

Normies mite be fooled tho. Try posting in twitter.

Keep up the good work

There's only 1 result when you search for "aus" in r9k and you have the thread open in your screenshot.

You know the similar thread exists and I think you made the other thread in r9k

Im not sure what you mean but that is actually my centrelink account

Please post updates! You may be surprised by your experience, and we would like to hear about those surprises.

No it was an aussie r9k thread. It got deleted by mods for some reason

China has no internet

Any other civilisation trying to dominate whites is suicidal. I especially wouldn't fuck with Germans, Anglos or Slavs.
Why don't the chinks & pajeets just try grab land in Africa?
>Hurr Durr, I want to fight the Anglos the most powerful tribe on planet Earth & it's de-facto rulers...

Interesting

derrr they are...

Nah, if I had a chance to get a Australia PR, I will make sure to stay.
China, Malaysia, Taiwan, most of the asian country are miserable.

Is this 5D shitposting?

Good thing i was born here then.

Good for you.

Pic related

Nah, western countries such as Australia is overrated for native borns thats why i want to stay in china for a while but for people like you who has already developed themselves in their home country you will have a better advantage than native born Australians in terms of competition. Native born Australians are very lazy.

Pic related. When the poster said "way more freedom" he was referrig to living in another country than Australia. I forgot which country he was referring to

how does this cunt even see anything with his slit eyes?

Very perceptive eyes.

do gooks have slit ended foreskins too?

Im not sure how to picture this so idk