/thread
sage, slide shill faggot

Sandnigger religion

>fucks goats
>most men closet gays
>claim to be gods people yet are shit on by the world
Need I say more?

islam is fucking stupid and muslims are fucking disgusting

The idea that a resurgent Christianity is going to come in to save the West from its degeneracy shows a total ignorance of history.

There are two choices:
1) Accept the degenerate / Jew / Marxist post-modern vision of reality
2) Accept Islam as the only thing capable of stopping the degeneracy

>in b5 muh (((hitler)))

all religions are sandnigger's

It's literally the opposite religion to Sup Forums You fucking newfag goat fucked

No, only 3, kikestrianity, islam, and kike

Pic related is white religion.

See those vonquered slave arabs?
See those conquered slave jews?

I've had it with Allah and his pedo prophet, I think no religion is redpiled. I could worship pic related tho, she looks like she could purge some degeneracy

>Isn't degenerate
Tell that to all the raped little girls throughout Islam's history, faggot. Throw yourself off a building.

I am not muslim because I wasn't raised muslim, i dont need preachy shit in my life, or some self proclaimed messiah to tell me what to eat and how to fuck. No one else does either. Fuck off. Muhammed was a pedofile cunt.

1). Accept there is no God, become a man of science and let logic and reason dictate your actions.
>that's all you need, if you want purpose in life more then being alive, study philosophy or something. Never pick up a book written by sheep herders who thought they were the center of the universe and knew the answers to all of life's mysteries. I'm surprised they were literate enough to do even that.

Because Sup Forums is destined to be a Mormon board.

>tfw Sup Forumss only arguments against islam is
>muh womyn
>muh gays
>muh chillens
>muh hooman rights

How fucking cucked is this place? What is it you really want?

> I'm 15 and this is edgy

Allah can't see at night or thru walls. Sounds like a faggot for a god.

>kill kikes
Except you surround kikes and cant do shit to them, more like
>get killed by weak feminine manlets kikes

>There are two choices:

You're wrong, there are a countless number of choices that won't be as short lasting as the choices you provided.

Mohammad was a Jew same as many of the caliphs.
Mohammad invented a religion in all its structure and purpose to kill whitey for the Jew now that the goyim have been pacified by kikestrianity.

Achmed, you might not realize cause your home country is stagnant shithole, but only reason I care for other children not getting raped is that the society my children will grow up wont have peers who are fucked up from head from the constant muzzie molestation.

The is nothing wrong with pork and alcohol. More importantly there is nothing wrong with Christianity when it's actually followed.

But Ahmed. All muslims are immigrants. Also islam is hell on earth. I would rather nuke whole planet and turn it to moon than give it to muslims.

>literally lives in a literal whore house
>weed smell
>dyke-life
>kys

also doesnt eat pork and cant drink alcohol, the people who follow it is disgusting

Hammer and anvil tactics, kikestrianity puts them in the anvil and islam hammers whitey.

>4. Treats women like shit
>5. Kills gays
>6. Polygamy is allowed

WTF I love Islam now !

Cherry pick parts of Islam while ignoring the rest...

Why isn't the Pope Jewish? Why aren't cats dogs? Why isn't a tree a Ferrari? Why isn't pizza whipped cream?

wtf same

>isn't degenerate like christianity

shouldn't you be raping a bachabazi boy, saracen?

>embracing the arch-heresy

yeah, okay Brigham

Sup Forums is a christian board you heathen scum. Mohammed was a false prophet who tricked you retards. Your religion has held you back while Christians spread their entire religion across the world. The true religion is the most powerful and Islam is not the most powerful religion in the world.
You can't even get rid of a few Jews.

Protestants ruined Europe.

All a Jew has to do is (((convert))) to one of his own religions and he is spared the fate of the conquered in the past praise yeshua ")

No technology, retards
Muslims hadn't invented anything since literally 1600. I want singularity, immortality and a beautiful, pristine robot waifu in my lifetime
If all EU shekels go on rapefugee gibs then nothing remains for governments to invest in giving me those things

>1. Incest
Nothing wrong there, as long as they're cute
>2. Is the immigrant problem
Yes
>3. Doesn't respect a number of human rights
(((human rights)))
>4. Treats women like shit
>5. Kills gays
>6. Polygamy is allowed
Nice
>7. Pedofilic
Old enough to bleed...
>9. Promotes slavery
Slavery still exists in this time and age, we are working half a year for the government
>11. Advocate killing and fighting infidels in offensive warfare
Something we are lacking

Because kikery v2.
Different side of the same coin.

Because Sup Forums doesn't really give a fuck about any of that shit. Muslims are brown therefor they are subhuman scum

>praise a pedophile as god
>rape ok if you marry after that
>hate dogs
>weird beard
>Smells reeeeeally bad
>big nose women
>Afraid of bacon
>poor culture

When you say pedofilic, Your'e referring to Mohammad(pbuh) marrying Aisha correct? It was written that one year before she married the prophet, she was 10 years younger than her older sister. Her older sister was 28. 28-10+1=19.

it's a religion created by a retard designed for low iq inbred retards. why the fuck would I lower myself to goat fucker status?

Oh yeah in islam Jews have protection.

Actually she was 6, pregnant at 9~11

Even if you somehow converted Sup Forums to Islam. You do know we would still want to skin you for being non-white?

>Not degenerate in the sense that it has no room to degenerate even more.
>okay
>kill innocent, unarmed people like cowards
>Women being property is not good
>Better solutions to promiscuity than stones
>Everyone is degenerate in one way or another. It's only a matter of time before something you do is the wrong thing.
>Hanging traitors is good
>The most insecure fags on the whole planet. Going ape because someone drew a cartoon is not alpha.
Go fuck yourself, cunt.

I'm 14 and I already know all this stuff losers why do you keep posting it GET A LIFE.

Pretty sure you're virgin

Because we don't fuck goats or siblings like pigslims do

>Isn't Degenerate
Hates
Kills
slavery
murders
murders
murders

>isnt degenerate
sure, Ahmed

Kikestrianity
Gets killed
Gets enslaved
Gets conquered
Is pacified

What happened to all the kikestrians in the middle east north africa and anatolia?
They turned the other cheek and now its all islamic

Boy, Middle East and North Africa. The envy of all nations. Sure wish I could live there.

Kikestrianity is ultimate degeneracy

>red bricks are literally an amazing technology

Let's speak again when the oil dries up and you're back in tents.

because i dont believe in the scripture
>real reason
because i like bacon, sausages and alchahol too much

Im a half paki living with my paki dad, despite the red-pillness of the religion i will never convert.

AVE CAESAR AVE HELLAS AVE ROMA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cZx7Rr3iVvc

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0EiyuZwPKFQ

Pic related is Greece on nationalism on the road to conquer the world, go look at Greece on kikestrianity, swiftly on tge defensive.

AVE CAESAR AVE HELLAS AVE ROMA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cZx7Rr3iVvc

Pic related is Greece on nationalism on the road to conquer the world, go look at Greece on kikestrianity, swiftly on tge defensive.

J

evolution doesn't care how smart you're or how moral you're. The most successful species/society is the one that survives the best. So according to that definition, western society is inferior to islam.

Because muslims smell like shit

Yeah, I've thought about it before as I'm more of a deist and the oneness of the Creator is more simple and straightforward.

But when you start looking at Muhammad, you can't help but see how much of a piece of crap and self serving "prophet" he was.

>everyone else can have 4 wives, I can have 9 though and now that you complain God told me this is the last one
>literally be Arabian warlord conquering lands through his religion
>get to Mecca, the guys who opposed my religion because it threatened their regional hold on pagan pilgrimage to the Kabba
>oh no goys, the Kabba was originally made by Abraham so just destroy your idols and people will still have to flock to it
>as a matter of fact I will make it a requirement, just sell Muslim trinkets instead of pagan ones and we're good
> and oh yeah, married a prepubescent girl so, pedophilia is ok here

There's way to much shit man that guy did to look at it and be able to say I could follow all that bullshit

THE DAY OF THE ROPE SOON !
Prepare you neck muzly