Gibe money, please!

Why are you not donating money to my journalism?

I don't get why these fags even use patreon just have people donate directly to your paypal

I think you can add extra shit in. Some guitar guy I watch said you get get musical notation for the stuff he puts up. I'm just guessing though since I have never given any cunt money through it

Tits

literally who, also lol at calling someone idiots and then using their own creative work (memes) against them, talk about unoriginal

I will donate 1000 pesos if she shows her tits

Why did they draw her teeth straighter than they are?

We don't want goverment intervention on bussiness.
wehhhhhhhhhhh the company chucked me away for their own reasons. This needs to change
free market!

how much if she shows her feminine dick?

The more bellyaching and bitching there is about Lauren Southern, the more people here will like her just by the merit of wanting to be contrarian.

1. 2. 3.
I present the Fin:

She's definitely a kike. The dark hair makes this obvious. I don't care what a DNA test says. Those things are bullshit.

Sup Forums loves you, Lauren. /ourgirl/ forever.

I agree, Mr. Goldstien, every personality of the right is a jew, controlled opposition and the biggest scum on Earth, bigger than SJWs and our true enemy.
In fact, Hitler embodies everything that we despise, right?

Hello moarpheus still making/posting threads?

she looks better with dark hair

is this actually lauren southern or what?

The same pattern of randomly spamming text-less pics.
At this point, it's obvious the people attacking her, Spencer, Rage and others are all the same group of mad as fuck leftypol cuckolds.

Very happy your ideology is a dying one.
Now please, go be irrelevant elsewhere.

>They are absolutely terrified
>of LAUREN FUCKING SOUTHERN

It's a free market, if people want to waste money on her let them. You're just upset because nobody supports your more extreme beliefs and you need to blame a jew.

>this
I never cared about her before but now I want her to succeed more just because of the butt hurt it will cause whoever the faggots are who make these threads everyday. Imagine how shitty your life is to be scared and intimidated by a young girl that you feel daily character assassination threads are needed

Source on that positively Noggerific cartoon of Mr Lauren Southern??

If its OC I'll forgive the Cuckistani fag flag.

>dark hair
>brown eyes
Talks about muh poor kikes on twitter and never talks about (((why)))... Probably a kike.

its adorable

i hope these shill groups never go away

no worries, it's being taken care of.

Is that you Karisean?

Reminder that shills never address the argument or actions of the people they're trying to discredit, they just use lies and slander:

>she's a Jew!
>she's a coalburner!
>she's not a blonde!
>she's just an attention whore just doing it for the money!
>she looks like a tranny!
>she's actually a fraud!
>she's a man!
>she doesn't have a kid at 22!
>she's a whore!
>she's alt-lite civic nationalist!

You can tell how they're afraid of her when you have 500 threads a day desperately shitting on her.

there are no white nationalist females. just attention whores who will change their tune as soon as the wind blows a different direction. i don't get why anyone gives a shit about this roastie.

i dont care much for her actual content, but what makes me laugh is how she's already admitted that her first relationship when she was a teen was with a lebanese canadian - a dark skinned faggot. and she's stated plenty of times in her videos how she doesn't care what race her boyfriend is -- he could be black, asian, arabic -- so long as he's a citizen that shares her views/ideologies.

so even though it's established that she's already race-mixed and is a civic nationalists that would date a nigger, Sup Forums still has some people that worship her. this place is so cucked it's actually a joke.

>anyone who does anything in public is an attention whore and not genuine
>using the term "roastie" unironically

Why do shills and leftists keep using /r9k/ vocabulary?

You can never make up your mind. You say she's either a "civic nationalist roastie kike coalburner", then you claim she's a "white nationalist". Which is it?