Ever noticed how mass shootings stopped with Trump?

Ever noticed how mass shootings stopped with Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

gunviolencearchive.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Weis_Markets_shooting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It doesn't matter. Mass shootings are justified (except if muslims do it). This hedonistic society is broken and it needs to get cleansed.

What about Tranny Phantom?
Just becaulse he had 3 kills only, he still tried.

gunviolencearchive.org

who

I am not talking about nigger-on-nigger ghetto shootings. I am talking about mass shootings against people.

Now ((you))'be gone and done it.

> noice

There's only two with 4 deaths and two with 3 deaths and they are nigger-related or spic-related

SHUT IT DOWN

Pretty sure there'll be lots of shootings with Trump president if you just wait a couple of years

> tfw we didnt have to wait with Obama
At least Merkel will git-r-done

Randy Stair.

I think you mean reported on by the media. They still happen on a nearly daily/weekly basis per

Correlation does not imply causation

checked but what are we going to do about the Russian election hacking?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Weis_Markets_shooting
Who was the illiterate monkey who wrote this article

Stop eating Russian salad dressing? The red scare is back. We must declare war on Russia because democrats lost a fixed election

We can't waste time declaring war. Trump needs to stop dropping bombs in Syria and start launching the nukes at Moscow.

Yea trump stopped the CIA arming Isis in Syria so now he's is definitely a traitor for not arming Isis. He must kill Putin and Assad and bring more Muslim's onto America to prove he hates Russia.

I already debunked that, dumb nig

He was a tranny so it conflicted with the narrative that trannies are not mentally ill. I saw his shooting videos, I don't know how he hit 3 people.

The BBC assured me that the CIA program wasn't working and that the Pentagon program is still going, and will be much more successful at helping the FSA to liberate Syria.

They even had audio of some loud, complaining muzzie. I'm confident we'll stop them from continuing the fart rape, but it's essential we take out Putin first.

Not sure if ironic shitposting or typical CNN-viewer.

Give it time my son

>mass shootings still happen
>unless you ignore these certain groups of people
No you didn't, you just cut out what you thought mattered. They still occur and vary in definition. The reason they aren't reported on in certain communities is because it is more common due to gangs/violence. That doesn't mean they don't occur. Why they don't report those on every front page news site is a different question.

'Mass shooting' just means public killing spree.