youtube.com/watch?v=h3L3rltGrb8
youtube.com/watch?v=ArNyyHXe3b8
apa.org/monitor/apr06/eyewitness.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=AavzatcCUEU
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>look at all the people that died
>posts picture of alive people

Holocaust never happened, it's a make believe disaster monopolized by Jews.

Why would they be so malnourished if they were being exterminated at such a fast rate? It takes a while to get that skinny. Really gets the noggin jogging, wouldn't you say?

Those jews look awfully happy, jee I guess the holocaust DID happen.

>damnit, a roach that survived the quake

Why do you say the Holocaust never happened? What is your proof? Just because it goes against the narrative that you want to be true doesn't mean it is "make believe".

How do you explain all the proof for the Holocaust?

These are serious questions that need serious answers.

Please stop posting here guys, this is the third thread this roach has made today, just report it and move on.

There us zero proof the hall of costs happened. Nothing but altered soviet photos and lying jews. Google it faggot.

Myself, as well as countless others, would be happy to show you. However, the burden of proof is on you. Can't prove something didn't happen without proof first that it DID. Provide that and you will get your answer.

Case of the vanishing kike

>this picture kills the hollowcost denier

>dead jew soap store
>hollowcost deniers BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=h3L3rltGrb8

There is lots of proof.

And I'm not a faggot, but thanks for trying.

There is lots of proof that it happened, there are many that would be happy to show you.

>Jew soap makes you squeaky clean.

What are you going to report? Are you going to report that he is showing historical photos that go against the narrative that you want to believe is true?

How much DID the holla cost?

The holocaust happened, but not as Sup Forums or others say it happened
youtube.com/watch?v=ArNyyHXe3b8

The rest of them are still there though.

Is "hall of costs" your way of being cute or do you actually think it is spelled like that?

These Jews

You man Europeans

Nobody gives a shit about the 50 million children, soldiers and women that died.
Including Germans themselves

Nice fake image

Guy on the right is literally shooped in

WWII never happened, either. Hitler was real but the Nazis were made up by the British. Google it

It's spelled "hollowcost"

Hardest redpill to swallow isn't that the holocaust never happened and the lie been used against Europeans for almost a century.
Its that Jews are responsible for the only genuine holocaust.

>newfag detected

Oh, "Hollowcost". My bad!

>The rest of them are still there though.
So you accept that Holocaust believers doctor photos. Glad we've established this.

Lots of propaganda was made up but the war certainly happened disinformation isn't your strong suit.

yeah pictures of starving people in concentration camps literally doesn't mean "the holocaust happened". this is bad logic and magical thinking that relies on confirmation bias and believing "what you want to believe". saged

Wow, that really hurts. I guess I'll just lock myself in a closet because you showed me.

But for real, I am new to posting on here, but wasn't everybody at some point in time. Additionally, I'm not a fag, but thanks for trying.

It was sarcasm not disinformation. I'm glad to see that didn't slip past you.

My gut feeling that it was gross incompetence as well as strained supply lines and not a purposeful ethnic cleansing that led to so many deaths.

We all make mistakes, just don't let it happen again.

Holocaust happened retards

If this is how you are going to disprove one of the most documented events in history them you are on a very shaky ground.

this tread agian?
also eyewithness reports are almost usseles.
apa.org/monitor/apr06/eyewitness.aspx

Why did people feel the need to doctor that photo? The fake version appeared in my history books at school. Why was I given a fake photo in my books that was presented a real? If the "Holocaust" is proven by an overwhelming mountain of evidence, it seems unnecessary to make a bunch of fakes.

Such as?

It happened and it was tragic. Watch this woman's account and try not to cry. I dare you.
youtube.com/watch?v=AavzatcCUEU

You can not use this argumentation to reject tons of historical data.

My country rounded up enemies of the state based on ethnicity, sold their property, forced their relocation on trains to specially built camps. The ones that died we cremated.
Our leaders openly called for the complete eradication of that ethnic group
If this was proof of systematic genocide Canada would be guilty.
Thank god Japanese are honourable and not lying jews

>strained supply lines

the civilians where still well fed.
here some pics of the volksturm.

Isn't that a scene from world war Z

You can see the date on the picture actually says 2036/4/7 meaning this was taken on the 4th of July 2036, nice try John Titor but I think you meant this is a picture of your sistopian future.

I'm sure it was real in your mind Moshe.
Can I ask why use gas why not just suffocate them its faster, cheaper, better. Why not drowning, electrocution, its all free? Why bother with gas at all?

They used to say Electrocution but that got debunked so they switched to gas

I'm not a holocaust denier, I'm sure there were death camps and lots of people died in those, but I do acknowledge some of the inconsistencies such as the ovens. It takes about 2-3 hours to fully cremate a body in modern high-tech crematoriums, so how the fuck did the nazis cremate thousands upon thousands bodies every single day with just couple of ovens? What the fuck?
Well, okay, maybe they shoved multiple people in one oven. That settles it, but oh wait, no it doesn't: The ovens can't fit more than one body, and even if they did manage to fit two bodies there it would take twice as long to cremate!
Also, why did Auschwitz have it's own amusement park money? What the fuck is the purpose of handing out vouchers and spending money to people that were going to get systematically eliminated anyway? Why give them new clothes and haircuts? What the fuck.

Not a holocaust denier, I just don't think it was as "bad" as our school books make it sound like. It was definitely bad, it was a war situation after all, death and disease fucking everywhere. Perhaps the story was made by the Allied armies and politicians to make their nazi enemy seem even more monstrous, and the Allied Forces seem like superheroes for defeating them. I just want the truth. The fact that even asking these questions in certain parts of Europe is raising my suspicion. Why hide something that is true? Truth doesn't fear investigation.

Don't ask questions, goy. Just pay homage to the 11 million and go about your business.

It at least shows "Holocaust scholars" are clueless, careless people when they include obviously fake photographs in their narrative.

They wouldn't have to wait to pump out the gas if they just pumped out the air instead.
Hollywood Jews never get the details when the emotions are the goal.

The fact that its illegal to deny the holocaust in many countries show be a red flag for all. Why ban it if there is nothing hide.

Hollowcost acceptance is racist

The Holocaust is Europe's religion (until it is replaced by Islam in a few decades). Speaking against it is like committing blasphemy in the 15th century. Asking questions about the "gas chambers" is no different than telling the priest that the Resurrection or Transubstantiation are a bunch of hogwash.

Why do commies get a free pass in their war crimes when communism is way WAY worse than nazism on any given scale? Even if holocaust was 100% undeniable, it would still pale in comparison when compared to what happened under the reds.

Its use as a weapon against our race is why I challenge it.

"gas chamber" door

this

Pic related is self explanetory

It's all about who controls the (((narrative))). Countries that aren't run by kikes could give a shit less about the hollowcost, as shown here .

supply lines were raped due to american bombings

What does this look like to you?
According to kikes, it's a gas chamber.
I believe it's a pic of the Majdanek camp.

Thx a lot

Wow you really proved him wrong.

>Feed my citizens or some people I consider subhuman

The holocaust lie is a weapon used against European countries.
It is a lie.
To keep Germany humiliated
To keep Jews monopoly on suffering.
To justify theft of Palestine by Israeli Jews.

He never proved himself right in the first place.

The burden of proof teeecchnically lies on the accusers.

There's really no proof the holocauster ever happened.

>olive soap store in Australia

I bet soap made from human fat would make your skin look amazing though.

First picture used by the roach....already propaganda forgery. Wew lad.

How in the hell would washing with filth get you clean?

it didnt , they made some camps and starved\killed some people to make the hoax more believable .

>I bet soap made from human fat would make your skin look amazing though.

Probably. That's why Schlomo supports circumcision of goyim children. They put the cut off foreskins into beauty products.

Look at the evil Nazi woman doing yoga on corpses to improve her balance.

>starving jews forced to work
>hur hur nazis had a plan to gas all the jews
really makes me think

Anyone who denies the Holocoaster should be sent to prison. Even people who believe all of the other stories about the "Holocaust". "Eyewitnesses" said they saw the Holocoaster, so it is real. Denial is denial, right?

Here's the original photo, unedited.

Every single, fucking day I have to show you shill cunts the same info. Over and over.

I get that you're all retarded and get paid like $0.02 per post you make, but holy fuck - at least make an effort!

>jews accuse the Germans of turning them into soap
>turn babies into face cream
If you want to know what the kikes are up to, look at what they're accusing the goyim of.

Show please, interested.

>How do you explain all the proof for the Holocaust?
>all the proof
Where is it ?

Indeed. People always use these photos as "proof" that there was a Holocaust. Supply routes were blocked near the end of the War, so naturally you prioritize feeding your troops and countrymen first. Prisoners of war and workers in Arbeitslager's aren't exactly a high priority when you're trying to win a war.

You know what else would get them jogging? Recreational facilities. A pool, a general store, 2-3 gathering areas.

It "happened" but definetly not close to the extent of 6 million. Alot closer to 200k, if that, even.

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof

Start arguing any time, shill.

You are acting immature already. Accept facts or go find them and bring them back with evidence.

Pic related destroys the Jewish narrative.

In this scene, infected roaches are forming a ladder to get into Goyland.

That's the only type of Jew I wanna see.

> most documented
most engineered

FTFY

Keep it up user, you're doing great. Every time you do this, it helps bring someone else to the truth.
I once actually fell for the 6 gorilion meme.

>What is your proof?
where is your proof that it happened? do you believe the holocoaster?