Why are so many powerful people pedos?

Why are so many powerful people pedos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jqOwmBSlrDQ
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>putin
Where are the proofs?

it's a matter of minutes until FSB comes to your home and kill you and your entire family

they practise the occult and demons ask for child sacrifices all the time

It's dominating over someone weaker than you. It's a power trip. [spoiler]Like fucking traps,
actually.[/spoiler]

In russia kissing has weaker sexual connotation. Back in the commie days high ranking officials were all but french kissing publicly.

Hush!

Every man is a pedophile, that's why women naturally don't trust you around their children.

Kissing a kid doesn't automatically make you a pedo you fag.

>Trying to meme it into normalcy
T.ChesterTheMolester

Putin fucked that qt loli hot ass girl who used to do ice skating in the Russia 2013 olympics.I can't remember her name but she was a blonde goddess with an exquisite smile

I'm just trying to get yous from closeted pedophiles

Pretty much this, my 1 year old sister is scared shitless of men

SHE KNOWS

either cycle of abuse, or they just want to feel more powerful , and if you are one of the most powerful people in the world, you're kind of at your limit for power

It's a form of blackmail, you can't get in the club if you don't and you can't get out of the club without being outed as a pedo

maybe normalizing pedophilia would actually fight (((them))), but at what cost

wait, u can get high from sniffing shit?

Just like what happened to Micheal Jackson

Putin aint got shit on biden

youtu.be/jqOwmBSlrDQ

Reminder all this footage is from the same fucking day

pedos are fanatically dedicated to finding a way to indulge in their desires and get away with it, and it turns out that the best way to do that is to be so powerful that police will ignore even obvious signs of your guilt. being untouchably rich is their best defense against people speaking out against their crimes.

this makes them over-represented among the elite

Jenkem

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU