>R-Remove Kebab

This is what happens when you try to remove kebab
we're all sons of Khalid ibn al Waleed, if you piss us off, we will wipe you out just like how our father wiped out Romans and Persians.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Turkish_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Pyramids
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mohács_(1687)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Zenta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mount_Tabor_(1799)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Abukir_(1799)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Heliopolis_(1800)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Calugareni
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vaslui
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Attack_at_Targoviste
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Omdurman
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Abukir_(1801)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Ottoman_Empire_during_World_War_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>laallala Allah allalalala
>*boom*

Nice empire, faggots

Your empire got cucked by a Britbong on a camel, no one fears Turkey.

Maybe 1400 years ago

Did you amerisubhumans not escape from Juba like the cucks you are and left Iraq to Iran?
L-M-A-O

This doesn't change the fact that a few people Larping on camels took down your empire

>cling to some shit over 1400 years ago
lmao turks really are easily butthurt and worse than poos

Wh*tes BTFO

>Larp
UNDERAGE CONFIRMED
also it was the Turks who destroyed Ottoman Empire in 1922, underage inbred celtic rapebaby bong, are you claiming to be a turk now?

>Great Turkish War

Whatever, you still lost 500k-1.5m people, who gives a shit, you still fucking died

Yeah well you legalized faggotry before us so who cares?

Since your country has no history (so does your people) i think it's pretty easy to see why you're so butthurt
>w-we killed m-more civilia-

>Can't fight
>More likely to get killed in war then to die of a heart attack

At least their modern history is successful roach.

Most of the fights I've ever been in have been with arabs.
Why do you guys start shrieking when you get your ass kicked? Its like a high pitch cry.

>lost against commie gooks
>lost against commie rice farmers
>lost against taliban
>lost against somalians
>escaped from iraq
>"their modern history is successful"
l
o
l

Meaning they don't live in a shitty fucking third world country unlike you you faggot. Does your uber-nationalism distract you from the fact that grandpa fucked you in the ass and stole the daily shit you needed to eat?

Usually they withdrew once continued military presence stops being economically and politically advantageous, it's usually their puppets that get BTFO.

t. Ahmad al ahmadallah

>Withdraw after killing millions and losing thousands
>Defeat

Khalid was pretty based
>tfw tells his wife hes mad he didnt die in battle while on his deathbed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Pyramids
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mohács_(1687)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Zenta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mount_Tabor_(1799)

>we killed civilians hence we won
AMERISUBHUMANS EVERYONE

>but turks raped and pillaged across the middle east for years
It's okay, not everyone can be civilized.

>Muh civilians
>Posts pictures of war crimes

America was much more kind to civilians than any gook or sandnigger

It is always a roach making these threads. And always the same people who react to it. Don't give roaches food people! They will only multiply even faster!

Islam is in its death knell. Looking forward to glassing the entire sandpit.

> Good thing Sultan roach went full mudshit...oh wait!

topkek
-Mudslime picks a battle between mudslimes
-brags about it like it wa sthe west

Europe beginns in Austria/Italy and you never got further then Vienna so stfu roach.

Underrated fpbp

Why is Sultan Roach such a cuck?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Heliopolis_(1800)

>not even napoleon
impressed

>Mudslime picks a battle between mudslimes
>byzantine empire

Fucking roach.
Every time.

Do all Turks post Americans getting killed (NOT BY TURKS BY THE WAY) or is it just one sad man?

I wish Mustafa Kemal drank himself to death quicker so the Anzac's could have secured Gallipoli eventually giving us back Constantinople.

>muslims
>winning wars

Choose one.

you still don't get it, do you? The country is a continent of military for-hire. You think we were in Iraq for poor babbies or bad dictator? We were there to put in place our puppet to ensure the U.S. got the lions share of the oil. You DO know Iraq is known to be the 2nd largest oil producer, right Muhammad? I guess Afghanistan was for some cavenigger? lmao. We've stuck our cocks in that country, watching the vaginal oil spray from the pumping the U.S. gave it, draining that precious juice, running that pipeline. Vietnam War? It was a propaganda war to stop the push of Communism, which was kicked off due to the faggot French starting shit then abruptly leaving. Vietnam's leader has openly stated they had less than 15,000 troops left and wasn't even a traditional war with land taken, as it was given up after they were removed from an area only to pound dat ass some more. It was all about losses.

As for you little sandnigger history? No one cares. You are dirty, ugly people who are carbon copies of each other - you hurka durka, muh mohammad prophet rapist murderer that your own people killed, wandering in a pack, flail around about the bad USA, then go back to praying then selling your mothers pussy out for more cash to go out durka durkaing while the rest of us are enjoying excess of everything, happy as fuck and having so fucking much that some of us are overloaded about having so much and having to feel bad about it and make up problems just to have problems.

Roach left the thread.
It is all over, just like the future of their """country""".

I am still here you germanic subhuman

reply to everyone then, disprove us and destroy us in arguments. Either that or your internet got cut out for disgracing your country.

>argument
i'm literally anally destroying every faggot here and all you can say "r-roach"
you clearly possess lower iq than me, you're nothing but butthurt kids with low iq.

Welcome back roach!
I guess getting abused and staying silent is the new norm for T*rks.

Seeanal destruction apparently

Turks were not part of the Caliphal armies until the 9th Century.

he's getting so butthurt that eventually he will want to join ISIS or some shit then get into the hardcore training and realize its not for him, try to get out of it, then either get plugged for wanting to leave or turned into a human firework

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Calugareni
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vaslui
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Attack_at_Targoviste

>destruction
see this is exactly why i consider your kind as subhumans lmao

literally what is that supposed to mean?

You know, Im not a muslim, but I was thinking about it the other day,if it wasnt for the sunni-shiite split and various internal conflicts,a united islamic nation would be fearsome and capable of stomping israel and kicking out the USA from the ME. (put aside their differences, and lets forget that ksa is a usa puppet for a moment, and just imagine, tomorrow morning new leaders in the whole islamic world took over and made it one united nation, however i plausible this scenario is)

>Egypt,Turkey,Iran,Pakistan, KSA (only airforce-wise) all have powerful well-armed militaries and Pakis have nukes. Hell, even iraq is reforming its military and in a few years time might be as powerful as iran
>Qatar,KSA and Indinesia are all economic powerhouses, Iraq and Iran have a shit ton of resources. as well
>Population of over one billion spread out across asia and ME, many countries like Afghanistan and Yemen are mountainous hellholes that no one can really take control of
>a religion based on war
>mostly young people, Iran alone has like 40 million under 50 y/o

that you're so retarded you think posting some wiki battles will change the fact that muslims have better w/l ratio than christshits
what happened to those christians in n. africa, levant, arabia and anatolia? boom, gone

>w/l ratio means a succesful country
see

Are you proud of that?

How civilized!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Omdurman

Yes rapebaby, we literally beat the shit out of you and raped your women
call me father, rapebaby

The Ottomans don't exit anymore, meanwhile all the Balkan nations emerged out of the Kebab collapse.

turk won't respond to the fact that he lives in a shitty third world country

says praise jesus then detonates shoe bomb.....one nil to whitey . btfo turkroach

>Be asian
>Thousands of years of kebab removal
>Honored my ancestors by removing kebab corner store that was attracting roaches and niggers

why the fuck do you faggots continue to respond to this weak bait.
report it ffs

>From the 1380s to 1648, the Janissaries were gathered through thedevşirmesystem, which was abolished in 1638.This was the taking (enslaving) of non-Muslim boys.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries

For all we know you yourself are a rapebaby lol!

>be roach
>be literally unable to take a city with several times over the force because of drunken Poles LARPing as birds
WEW

what's your point, rapebaby?

medieval inbred pedo retards

>larp
underage+wh*Te subhuman= double subhuman
if american, triple subhuman

Thread theme btw
youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ

Can't you read?

DAMN YOU FUCKING NEW-POL

EVERYDAY THE SAME SHIT

STOP BUMPING BAIT THREADS

>sabaton
underage b8 confirmed :DDD
post your milf mother

Explain how you will not be demolished, with how utterly shitty kebab armies are and have been in modern times. Goat fucker

How many times are you going to post this same thread again?

If Anglos are "subhumans", why you called them for help when Napoleon was literally fisting the Ottoman Empire
"The Turkish army fled in panic. Some Ottomans drowned trying to swim to the British ships two miles away from shore, while others fled to Abukir castle, but they surrendered shortly thereafter"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Abukir_(1801)
Brits "subhumans" saving your ass

>literally no arguments
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Ottoman_Empire_during_World_War_I
t*rks only ever succeeded when they had superior med genes, sand nigger t*rkroaches have only the history of being destroyed by everyone else
:)

From my observations, Turks enjoy driving luxury cars, yet cannot by any will create even one screw necessary for building one.
Turks are brought up, as all muslims, as princes who demand respect - althought they deserve none. They have, as all arabic societies a heavily damaged IQ due to generations of incest, where cousins intermarry.
Here's a paper on the effects of cousin marriages:
en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-I…on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html

Here's a paper on the number of such marriages within the Islamic world:
reproductive-health-journal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1742-4755-6-17

The offspring of cousins while being twice as likely of being visibaley retarded are almost always likely to loose between 8-10 IQ points, which is alot. If cousins marry over multiple generations, the IQ of said population starts to border mental retardation while showing signs of high aggression and overthetop egoism. As roughly 20% of all marriages in Turkey are between cousins, it comes to no surprise that former description suites your people perfectly.

And yes, as all Muslims, I am sure you take great pride in your scientific era during 500-1000 AD. It started when the Arabic world was still Christian and ended when dogmatic Islam finally took over - today you cannot build one tank worth the name, you buy your technologies, weapons, cars and near about anything more complex than a goat harness from non-Muslim countries.
About one third of the world's population is moslem, yet you amount to one single scientific nobel prize. Some of the richest countries on this planet are muslim, yet your people contribute nothing to our scientific progress.
The country of Spain translates more books anually than the entire Islamic world has since 1000AD.

Your only threat to Europa is your ability to breed like rats, producing ever more of your own kin - disgusting and dumb in nature. One day though Europas patience will run dry.

>I murder unarmed, innocent, unexpecting civies and I'm proud of it.

But you run like a turkroach bitch from western warriors.

>herp derp
>sup med genes
greek/italian subhuman

>calls other rapists
>shows picture of rape performed by turkish """soldiers"""
>'whats your point, rapebaby'

Khalid ibn al-Walid was the best general the muslimes ever had and was fighting against clinically retarded, worst byzantine leaders/military commanders in history.

> suddenly the roach cares about civilians

>posts when t*rks had med genes
>no victorys from inferior sand nigger t*rkroaches
sandnigger t*rkroache mutts have only the history of fag hats and being destroyed by all non t*rkroaches
baby t*rkroach is fearful for his life because now he has no nukes, they were given to romania!
t*rks can be wiped off the earth any second and you can do nothing little t*rkroach
no victories against Mediterranean? can't even beat Poles? sad

Turks have been generally shit since suleiman the magnificent, and Arabs have been shit since the 11th century. Guess it's when the inbreeding kicked in for each race. The Turks last great moment ever was Gallipoli. If whites wanted to they could exterminate you turkroaches.

Calm your self Dragan or Dinko or Petros or Ante or Radu who ever was the Jannisary that was your ancestor

>no victories against Mediterranean? can't even beat Poles? sad
read history fatty
>janissary ancestor
>>/x/

lol some of your Sultans loved to larp as Jannisaries and even that fag Ataturk larped as Jannisary.

hmm yes history is very interesting isnt it little baby t*rkroach
very interesting
hmm
baby t*rkroach cannot even defeat poles, very sad story.

and still no Mediterranean victories poor baby t*rkroach you are like American happy aboutt war of independence by british against british when they cannot win a war since
when t*rkroach sandnigger mutts became more common than t*rkic meds all t*rkroaches can do is die, flee and rape children

pathetic little country

>and still no Mediterranean victories

yes you are exactly like american who loves war for independence when it was british against british!
sad little t*rkroach mutt thinks he is a med t*rk!
you are like a mexican claiming they are conquistador!

Pretty hot. Post more habib

It's a learned behavior - they get it from their goats

>entire europe ganging up just to take down the turkish empire
that war is nothing to be ashamed of desu