Brit/pol/ - Papers edition

>Cabinet 'united' over EU transitional deal (including ongoing free movement)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40680738

>UKIP loses control of its only council
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-40691149

>Goldman Sachs boss says a "significant" EU transitional deal required ASAP
bbc.co.uk/news/business-40677329

>Vince Cable: WE MACRON NOW
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40680626

>Baroness Hale appointed as UK's first female top judge
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40679293

>Government borrowing went up last month
bbc.co.uk/news/business-40679277

>Five-year-old girl fined £150 for lemonade stand
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40679075

>EU won't sign trade deal if the UK moves to deregulation after 2019
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-trade-deal-workers-rights-tax-haven-michel-barnier-environmental-legislation-a7851761.html

>Crime in England and Wales has seen its largest annual rise in a decade
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40665733

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lCdc0XMrreU
youtube.com/watch?v=20tgeIXs324
twitter.com/_coinz/status/888885496117694464
youtube.com/watch?v=6rpChJB6Lgo
youtube.com/watch?v=idcaRTg4-fM
youtube.com/watch?v=fO7ih6Nu3MA
youtube.com/watch?v=eHTai1x5s6o
youtube.com/watch?v=aPmYOIZ56Mw
youtube.com/watch?v=j_KQiz1-0qk
youtu.be/UuizNQUOFCI
youtube.com/watch?v=kArAUMqmYBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st

Essentially reading for all non-immigrants.

>People are still civcucks
>mfw

>the Magna Carta (1215), the Provisions of Oxford (1258), the Provisions of Westminister (1259), the Statute of Marlborough (1267), the Welsh Acts of 1535 & 1542, the Petition of Right (1628), Instrument of government (1653), Humble Petition & Advice (1657), Habeas Corpus Act (1679), the Bill of Rights (1689), the Act of Settlement (1701), and the Act of Union (1706), Acts of Union (1800), Reform Acts (1832, 1867, 1884), Representation of the People Act (1928, 1949, 1969), Parliament Acts (1911, 1949), Government of Ireland Act (1920), Irish Free State Act (1922), Irish Free State Constitution Act (1922), Royal and Parliamentary Titles Act (1927), Statute of Westminister (1931), His Majesty's Declaration of Abdication Act (1936), Life Peerages Act (1958), House of Lords Act (1999), European Communities Act (1972), European Union Act (2011), Northern Ireland Constitution Act (1973), Human Rights Act (1998), Scotland Act (1998, 2012, 2016), Wales Act (1998, 2006, 2014), Northern Ireland Act (1998), Freedom of Information Act (2000), Political Parties, Elections & Referendums Act (2000), Civil Contingencies Act (2005), Constitutional Reform Act (2005), Constitutional Reform & Governance Act (2010), Fixed-term Parliaments Act (2011), Succession to the Crown Act (2013), For Scotland, Laws of the Brets (1124), the Declaration of Arbroath (1320), the Claim of Right Act (1689) and for Wales, the Statute of Rhuddian (1284).

>Darcy v Allein (1603), the Case of Prohibitions (1607), Bushenl's Case (1670), Cf. Rex v Filer (1722), Bluet v Needs (1736), Rex v Gardner (1739), Malloch v Eastly (1744), Wingfield v. Stratford, (1752), Entick v Carryington (1765), Wingfield v. Stratford (1752), cf. Rex v. Dewhurst (1820), Tulk v Moxhay (1848), Hadley v Baxendale (1854), Rylands v Fletcher (1884), Foakes v Beer (1884), The Moorcock 14 P.D (1889), Carlill v Carbolic Smoke Ball Company (1893), Rex v Meade (1903), Rex v. Smith (1914),

First for destroying CIA niggers

>...Dunlop Pnuematic Tyre vs Selfridge and Co. Ltd (1915), A-G v De Keyser's Royal Hotel Ltd (1920), Donoghue v Stevenson (1932), Central London Property Trust Ltd v High Trees House Ltd (1947), Associated Provincial Picture Houses Ltd v Wednesbury Corporation (1948), Hedley Byrne v Heller (1963), Fagan v Metropolitan Police Commissioner (1969), Ramsay vs IRC (1982), Furniss v Dawson (1984), Factortame case (1990), Revill v Newbery (1996)

>Other reading: A. V. Dicey, Introduction to the Study of the Law of the Constitution, (8th Edn., London 1931), Edward Coke, The Fourth Part of the Institutes of the Laws of England (1628; this edn. London 1747), William Blackstone, Commentaries on the Laws of England (Oxford 1765), Cf. S. Halbrook, That Every Man be Armed: The Evolution of a Constitutional Right (Albuquerque 1984), James Pateson, Commentaries on the Liberty of the Subject and the Laws of England Relating to the Security of the Person (London 1877), Craik-Henderson "The Dangers of a Supreme Parliament", Statute of Northampton (1328), , 1908 Pistols Act, and the 1920, 1937, 1968, 1988, and 1997 Firearm Acts.

Hello

Saved.

Evening

How big is your dick, Rightly?

About to go to sleep, nighty night my little soldier x

WHERES THE LAD WHOS A DADS A NONCE?

(You)

RESTORE THE MONARCH.
1689 WAS A MISTAKE.

> Fire crews are also helping medics with dozens of overweight patients

Smokers pay tax on their cigarettes.

Fatties should pay a charge everytime stupid shit happens because of their weight

Here, although I should add that he never actually did anything physically, it was all just on the computer.

>Tories promote right to choose your own sex
This is the CONSERVATIVE party ladies and gentlemen

(In Napoli where love is king
When boy meets girl here's what they say)
When a moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie
That's amore
When the world seems to shine like you've had too much wine
That's amore
Bells will ring ting-a-ling-a-ling, ting-a-ling-a-ling
And you'll sing "Vita bella"
Hearts will play tippy-tippy-tay, tippy-tippy-tay
Like a gay tarantella
When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool
That's amore
When you dance down the street with a cloud at your feet
You're in love
When you walk in a dream but you know you're not dreaming signore
Scuzza me, but you see, back in old Napoli
That's amore
(When a moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie
That's amore
When the world seems to shine like you've had too much wine
That's amore
Bells will ring ting-a-ling-a-ling, ting-a-ling-a-ling
And you'll sing "Vita bella"
Hearts will play tippy-tippy-tay, tippy-tippy-tay
Like a gay tarantella, lucky fella
When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool)
That's amore
(When you dance down the street with a cloud at your feet
You're in love
When you walk in a dream but you know you're not dreaming signore
Scuzza me, but you see, back in old Napoli)
That's amore
Amore, that's amore

How many years did he get? How do you feel about him now?

Me too, night lad

You may as well be campaigning for people to chose which height or eye colour to identify as.

Are you referring to Woes' Italian heritage?

Bring back High Toryism.

1. How did police find out?
2. When did you and family find out?
3. What did you say to him/he to you?
4. What did your mum say?
5. What sort of stuff was he looking at?
6. How long inside did he get?
7. Are your parents divorced?
8. What did your mum say to you about it?
9. Do people you know in real life know about it?

>Watching a Peter Hitchens interview saying the Conservatives are actually a bunch of Left wing nutjobs who don't know they're Left Wing.

The world must end.

How big is your willy Rightly?

what happens if european union refuses to sign trade deal if the uk moves to deregulation?
Cant the uk just trade with us burgers? We have every single thing an island could ever need in a trade partner, you dont need the european union or you can trade with norway

>Fatties should pay a charge everytime stupid shit happens because of their weight
Tax food, drink, alcohol, etc according to the number of calories. Problem solved.

youtube.com/watch?v=20tgeIXs324

None, much to the fury of the locals on social media who were calling for a hanging. I wouldn't have objected if he did get some prison time, but I was at the trial and I think the judge was fair. Him going to prison wouldn't have benefited anyone really. That said, the community service he does is a bit of a joke.

I feel pity/sympathy for him more than anything. He's lost pretty much everything because of it. I don't know exactly why he did it, but we found out during the trial that he was sexually abused as a kid by his own grandfather, so that probably had something to do with it. So I'm still in touch with him, although not all of my family are.

thas alright then

APOLOGISE NOW

twitter.com/_coinz/status/888885496117694464

I was sexually abused as a kid.

didn't make me want to become a nonce.

no excuses.

burn 'em clean

You were bummed lad?

半夜了朋友们。为什么你们没学习汉语? 很快英国成为黑色

>he was sexually abused as a kid by his own grandfather
That's literally what all the nonces say.

>that sound of the till carrying on adding up someone's shopping in the background

Oh and he shouldn't have resisted, then they wouldn't have had to use force.

Is it less than five inches?

How's it feel knowing that the locals probably suspect you and all other male members of your family of being nonces?

if only, but honestly if there was any kind of meaningful high toryism movement it would immediately be co-opted and sure enough you'd get 'high tories' saying that gay marriage is a non-negotiable right that we must have and that trannies must be able to get their dicks chopped off on the NHS

yup.

by several men.

one of them ejaculated on my face.

I was 12.

no excuses.

burn 'em clean.

they tore my rectum and I bled for three days

1. Not sure exactly, must have detected it online somehow and traced the IP I guess
2. Only when the police had completed their full assessment (which took more than 6 months) and found hundreds more images in addition to the one he was originally caught for - up until that point he had been saying he was innocent
3. Not much, he sent me a long email apologising over and over so I just accepted it. I had suspected he was probably guilty as soon as the police raided the place, so I was prepared for it. Also, by this point he'd already sort of attempted suicide once, so by that point I'd already gone through the worst of the emotion and nothing else mattered as much
4. Very angry, especially as he'd promised her he knew nothing about it. Divorced him soon after, and have very little contact.
5. Pretty sick shit to be fair, most of it involving young children.
6. Just community service, see my other response
7. They are now
8. Not much, just lots of crying
9. Yes, it was all over the local newspapers so pretty much everyone I grew up with knows. A few people got in touch with me asking if I was alright etc, but most of them don't talk to me anymore, out of awkwardness probably - can't say I blame them

>tfw my Dad is completely normal

Don't really care desu, most of the locals are idiots anyway

Wew lad

>tfw my Dad hasn't cleaned or tidied his house for 20 years

>tfw your dad just spends his time making circuit boards and small robots

>tfw my dad is mildly racist
I win

He sounds like a right villain. When the day of judgement comes he'll have to hang with the rest of them.

>tfw your dad blocked you on facebook 9 years ago so your mum couldnt spy on him and now you're 24 and he still won't speak to you

Evening lads hows everyone just got back from a day trip to londanistan

>gearing up to go on zip wire
>instructor asks if anyone has a small head as hes handing out helmets
>mudslime grill says she has a small head but that doesn't mean she has a small brain
>instructor give her helmet
>she puts it on backwards
>uncontrollable kek

Can't have cake and eat it

Why even have cake

Have trans cake

My parents were married when I was born and have never gotten divorced.

>Commit crime
>Resist arrest
>Have seizure/heart attack
>Blame police
fuck him

t. Jamal

>Tfw me dad did mercenary shit in the middle east killing muds in the 70s

GET A JOB, SLOB

Yet they still raised a fuck up.

I respectfully disagree desu and see it as more of a mental disorder that should be treated as such, but I accept I might be biased

No they didn't.

Well that's brought a dampener on this evening

You're a fuckup in every sense of the word.

>see it as more of a mental disorder that should be treated as such
SEX CASE! SEX CASE! HANG HIM HANG HIM HANG HIM!
Seriously though he'll have to go when the glorious Reich arrives.

got any lewds?

Anyone know of any music like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=idcaRTg4-fM

Come on. Admitting it is the first step.

Yes but give me a second. Know loads.

He's probably lying lad.

And even if he isn't, I can't empathise with someone who has a kekistan flag tbqh

I go sailing with him on occasion, mainly as a spectator but I've started to get more involved. As someone with an interest in Naval history it's good fun. Especially when we all go back to the clubhouse for a few pints

>Bataclan happens
>I'm on Sup Forums all night
>Dad is watching Sky News in the front room
>Keep popping my head in when new info comes up on Sup Forums before BBC or Sky even get it
>Dad now rings me up when a major happening occurs and asks what's going on after I moved out

Felt good slipping him the red pill, but I fear in my absence he's getting complacent on the machinations of the Jew and Islam.

Some user linked me to this fella when I Drake posted before.

>I can't empathise with someone who has a kekistan flag tbqh

lol this, the absolute state of them

Who here is unironically civic nationalist and why?

This one is a masterpiece-
youtube.com/watch?v=eHTai1x5s6o

Best acoustic guitarist ive ever heard and influenced Drake a lot-
youtube.com/watch?v=aPmYOIZ56Mw

youtube.com/watch?v=j_KQiz1-0qk

Yank fella who influenced Drake a lot-

If you like them I'll send some more.

>tfw parents didn't get married until I was four

That was the reaction on social media too desu, lots of people saying that they'd beat the shit out of him if they ever saw him in town again. The way the newspapers report it doesn't help though - having seen the trial in full, I realised how they report all of the aggravating factors but none of the mitigating factors, so the case has no context whatsoever.

Idk lad Elliott Smith maybe?

youtu.be/UuizNQUOFCI

Jesus christ dude hope you're ok now

fags and child molestors to the gas chambers

THAT WAS ME!
YAY!
I'm also the one who was trying to stalk you and calls you Steerkike and Jewed willy everyday.
Adieu adieu adieu remember me...

Shitty situation to be in lad, hope it all works out for you.

well I'm ok now. 3 years of therapy + meds and I function and have a semi-fulfilling life. Its not like im one of those r9k fuckups.

#burn'emclean

You say that like you think you know anything about my situation. You have no idea how much counseling I've gone to, self defense classes, and medication I've been on. Despite all of that, the topic of rape still cuts me to the core. And you think its because I didn't try hard enough. I hope you never have to experience something like that.

Yeah I like him a lot as well. Shame he only released album.
Good stuff, thanks pal.

Another one of my favourites if anyone likes this kinda stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=kArAUMqmYBA

Depressing folk music is my favourite genre desu. You should also check out Elliott Smith, Sufjan Stevens, Bright Eyes, Jason Molina and Julien Baker.

>Nonces are mental (correct assessment IMO)
>People wanting to mutilate their sexual organs and larp as the opposite sex aren't

The state of our society.

Feel bad for you and your mum but I don't for him. The Lord will judge him at the Gate.

forgot i had the kekistan flag on from another thread

>tfw I was 3

One down, many more to go