ITT LeftyPol laughs at suburban retards who've fallen for our LARPS

Our strategy has been simple: Dilute your attention across a thousand and one knuckledragger-tier LARPs. We play you redneck retards like a fiddle every single time. Every single time. It's become a game to see how ridiculous we can make the LARPs that you'll believe. We started collecting your retarded comments on Sup Forums and T_D spreading our LARPs like delusional dingbats, and in a week or two, we're going to drop a killer of a BTFO, a full collage of retardation. The slingshot is coming LMFAO.

What did you hope to achieve by posting this thread shill?

SAGE

Bragging rights, bitch. We get you sperglords spinning your wheels over e-celebs, knuckledraggier-tier LARPs, and even your famed JQ, all while your cheetoshit president is crumbling under our 24/7 assault. We distract you, and because you have the attention span of hyperactive toddlers, we succeed.

Wut

Wait till you see the coming collage of collected comments over one of our LARPs. It's a masterpiece.

yawn
larping about larping

IQ < 100

SAGE TO ALL SLIDE THREADS

How far leftism has fallen.

Your founding literature explicitly calls for a violent purge of the upper & middle classes, yet here you are. LARPing on a Bengali wicker-basket weaving forum.

When is the glorious Communist revolution coming? Today? Tomorrow? Never?

Sad!

Larping or not...you leftys always leave the thread, defeated in debate...

Larp away.

Half the threads you think we're sliding are OUR threads LMFAO. The collage is coming, bitches.

>How far leftism has fallen.
Are you serious? Republicans are ostensibly in power, but we have your cheetoshit president playing defense 24/7 with a toothless AG. All he can offer are whiny tweets while the noose is tightening around his neck.

This dumbASS doesn't realize that the thousands that are lurking, watch our enemy get defeated in debate, here...helping grow our numbers by administering red pills to the masses

Have lefties really become this delusional? Sad. Smh.

/thread

You newfags need to learn to sage threads like these.

is that Louise Mensch or one of her ex intelligentsia comrades?
'hiya hon remember the UK has free medical, you need to use it for your psych disorder.'

We've reached peak shitposting

You're delusional. All the "thousands" see are (i) our engineered distractions; (ii) your own self-inflicted distractions.

We're tightening the noose around cheetoshit's neck over Russia with single-minded effort, and you little redneck dumb dumbs are sniffing Lauren's butt and whining about some black guy in Wherethefuckistan.

Look at the catalog right now, and count the number of threads seeking to loosen the noose around Trump's neck. We don't care about all your other shit.

Still LARPing hard i see.. I am not even american so your politics bullshit dont really concern me and I am pretty much a liberal but this shit is just pathetic.

> shieeet the notorious Sup Forums pleb raging hard over our LARP
> LMFAO DIS GON BE EPIC

Damn, youre all retarded, left or right.. sad.

Like says, do you not understand this? Half this board is you morons tossing up stupid threads then not defending them so they get trashed. Youre just flipping people to the right more doing that lol.

LARPING TO THE STRINGS OF SOME UNEMPLOYED NEET, IS THERE ANY GREATER SHAME?

- leftypol

>he'll never run for president!
>o-ok but he'll never make it through primaries!
>w-w-well he doesn't stand a chance against HRC!
>REEEEeee-count! He won't last!
>Fuuuuckk! He'll never be sworn in!
>R-r-russsiaaaa tho!
>B-b-b-b-but w-w-we're really just..uh...pretending to be right-wing! J-j-jokes on you! Lol amirite?

Jfc. Just stop already.

This, I remember one who broke his own larp because he got so offended and beaten by the replies. I actually like replying, because new ppl don't know the Left are reduced to larping yet and will eat a ton of redpills in the thread replies.

Serious question - I know most of us are left-leaning as kids and teens, and maybe through college or uni if you go, but what goes wrong in life to stay left-wing as an adult?

Redneck pretending to be a liberal/anarchist to bolster his argument. Sad.

This desu.
And you all are easy to spot, no funsies.
Maybe you must fight the enemy by becoming like us? Cmon..take a red pill or too, desu! It's just one hit. :)

Why do you retards keep saying 'LARP'? LIVE ACTION ROLEPLAY. You're on the internet. You are roleplaying. Maybe I'm being petty but this is getting irritating.

No path to 270.

>We play you redneck retards like a fiddle every single time. Every single time
yet you keep losing

Wanker

>buzzfeed and Colbert report pump out a thousand 'Trump gonna be impeached any day now' skits because of online diagnosis of dementia / proofless and unenforceable claims of Russian 'opinion shifting' the vote with twitter likes and facebook article sharing.

>actual political analysis publications don't even seriously discuss Trump leaving office at all.

We're the ones being distracted? hahaha

We can claim to be fucking CIA assassins who've had enough of the intrigue, and 90% of you dumb fucking rednecks will swallow it spread it to T_D/GLP/Breitbart/FreeRepublic within 24 hours, where it will persist like a bad smell for weeks.

We play your weak minds, and we succeed. 8/pol/ is a tougher nut to crack, but we've made inroads there too.

>larping

The Dems lost the Presidency, the House, the Senate, and most Governor's seats; and then lost more than a thousand seats in state legislatures across the nation. You haven't lost so hard since the end of legal slavery. Please do try to make yourselves feel better by trolling Sup Forums. It makes your tears so much sweeter!

>We can claim to be fucking CIA assassins who've had enough of the intrigue, and 90% of you dumb fucking rednecks will swallow it
I actually want to see this. Do it, it'd be amusing.

You people are so fucking dumb. #CollageDrop coming in 1-2 weeks. Your reeees will be heard from the stars.

Do it right now.

We must larp the memes of unemplyment

Do the CIA LARP first please

We're still collecting your dumbass comments on 4/pol/ and T_D. We expect the best ones to come over the next few days. The collage will drop likely next weekend or a few days after. You rednecks are going to be so salty after seeing what we used to keep you inert for a month.

Can't now. That one's blown. Our next LARP will have to wait a little.

Funny how you waste so much time and energy on something that doesn't give you a second thought, much less a first. You're just like your pet nogs, always attention-whoring it up seeking relevance and validation :^)

>Implying we care about what a bunch of used AIDS infested needle sharing transdemigendersexual POC otherkin low IQ Soros paid pedophilia normalizing faggots think about us

wew lad

>we have a collection of images showing people on the internet to be retarded

You are about 11 years too late

what is a LeftyPol?

God damn it you fucking nigger you blew it yourself and it would have been the most hilarious thing in the world. You really are a retard, you know that?

A fucking collage? Oh fuck me that's like the MOAB of cuckposting.

Your mother must be real proud of you.

>collecting 'pre-reaction' screenshots

what the-

>leftists can't meme

oh yeah, now it makes sense.

Bringing down cheetoshit isn't a waste of time and energy, little one. Now then... isn't it time for a Lauren thread? A JQ thread? Hell, even a book thread? #EliteDistraction The Russia noose is tightening! Cheetoshit has been playing defense since the election. And your feckless AG... remember his "smackdown" hearing? From 1,000 feet in the air, it was just more defense and explaining. We've got you nailed.

this is bait but also the most retarded mental gymnastics I've ever seen.

There are hundreds of other LARPs we have at our disposal. Our formula is always the same, and 90% of the idiots here swallow it every single time and then -- here's the crucial part of our plan -- spread it T_D and other right-wing haunts.

We have our eyes on the prize, and we distract you mental midgets at every turn, preventing any kind of counterattack. It's too late now even if you catch on. We've got you pegged, and there's no coming back from Russia and Mueller.

OP right now

>a killer of BTFO
>T_D
>LMFAO
You're so pathetic

The russian false flag is literally debunked though.

saged.

>we are internet badasses
>let me detail our secret plans to fuck with you, to you

This is a shit LARP. If the plan was entertainment, you should've slowly unravelled on one particular response while keeping up the smug schtick for everyone else.

I think 90% is a bit of a stretch, but that's not the point. The point is that you missed out on an opportunity with the CIA LARP because you wanted instant gratification, so you blew your load early. That's the thing about you retards, you never adhere to OPSEC and always splooge early rather than wait until you have the best. You telling people about the collage only lessens the impact, why would you want to do that? Are you retarded?

Because on the collage is going to be a statement: "We told them what we were doing here. Did it raise their IQ levels?" followed by the ensuing comments still spreading our masterpiece.

Sage this thread idiots.

bet its a collage of bait posts made by other leftypollers larping as nonfaggots to make us look bad and than act like it were our posts

sage, and know i only replied so you have one bump less you can get

It really isn't. It's THE narrative and has been for months. That's been our goal, and we've succeeded. I can't believe how complacent you rednecks got. #noose

>/leftypol/
>democrat logo
Jesus christ, figure out what /leftypol/ is first you fucking retard. Horribly done, OP.

Yes it has

You do realise that your devotion to this shithole is keeping YOU out of the real places shit gets done.

Leftists, faggots & cucks, oh my...

The left: Showing how proud they are of astoundingly low moral and ethical fortitude...because this will prove how good they are.

You've gone full potato again.

That's still retarded my friend, but I'll let you do you I guess. I've noticed you've been doing this for a while so I look forward to the collage, even if it might be shitty. Any sneak peeks?

The only idiots who believe """THE narrative""" are CNN and college marxists.

"We said it so its true, sources say but there is no proof whatsoever, we won"

Wtf i'm #marxmaster now

Why are you replying to low-effort bait? The guy literally thinks /leftypol/ support the democrats, he doesn't even know who he is RPing as.

Because it's fun

>it spread it to T_D/GLP/Breitbart/FreeRepublic
of course the normies are eating that shit up, but you faggot didnt even realize that Sup Forums isnt one person, and that there are thousands of people here, each different than the other. but you idiots still think here are only straight white males making you think we are our enemy while you yourself are just being the petty pawns of the so called (((elite))) while most of Sup Forums doesnt care about you at all.
eitherway im just keep replying a bit to take bumps away

thank you for 8 years of full gop control desu

You need to do the opposite of sage this shit. Place it front and center. Everyone can see the low effort, and it sends a message to LARPers that we expect a higher quality of LARP.

>LARP
It's RP you luddite. You can't LARP over the Internet.

You can keep your fingers in your ears all you like. We don't have to convince Sup Forums retards about Russia. We merely have to distract you from it.

it is on 8 chan

Haha yeah ok, im the luddite

The right-wing goons on other sites invest Sup Forums with magic powers, so anything we plant here gets the seal of credibility. And it's worked marvelously well. In any front-page/rising thread on T_D, you can find at least a dozen comments talking about our LARPs.

>he doesnt know what a slide thread is
classic

Shhh don't tell him. They still can't into conspiracy theories

>distracting us from something that isn't real

Okay

Give a sample of the collage you troglodyte. Jesus, I'm trying to help you get (you)s here and you just ignore me

and again you act like anyone cares about leddit.
but whatever floats your gate. we all know that deep down you are just a petty faggot

LOL, good luck with that, but you're addressing the kinds of people dumb enough to swallow even self-inflicted LARPs such as Frankie for a time.

*whatever floats your gote

I ALREADY TOLD YOU THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
THIS IS SLIDE THREAD
POSTING FEEDS SLIDE THREADS
SAGE FIXES SLIDE THREADS
SAGE GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>We started collecting your retarded comments on Sup Forums
literally post anything. Even a single one.
If you don't your thread is bullshit

>134592475

k kid

list specific LARPs, pls or else this is a LARP

Oh shit! You're Anon5, aren't you? kek.. Sorry we ruined your fun, Frank. Now it's time for you to fuck off. Wewlad. You are so mad.

No, I meant what I said. Half the threads you think we're sliding are in fact our threads. Many of our threads get over 200 comments, with many of them saying "THIS is what they're sliding." It's hilarious.

This actually makes sense.

Hi Frank

Our brilliant strategy was so simple! But brilliant:

LOSE THE ELECTION, SHITPOST ON Sup Forums

Excelsior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A sample will indicate what the LARP is. Nice try.

FUCKING THIS! SO FUCKING MUCH OF THIS!

>hur hur cheeto hur hur
That's all I took from that
pic is unrelated

bost broof