Is this bait or are murricans actually retarded?

Is this bait or are murricans actually retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herodian_kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We are retarded

To be honest. I mostly blame the youth of today. That care more about social media then books

>palestine
>not a muslim country
you must be jewish.

This is being taught in schools now - that there has only really been just one religion, Islam, and that it has been here since the beginning.

Jesus was not born in a "primarily Muslim country". There was no Islam at that time. Jesus lived only among Jews and possible some Sabeans and pagans.

Most young people believe the world has only really known two "truths" which are secular liberalism and Islam. Everything else they see as a modern invention that is obviously false.

#NotAllAmericans
Daily Reminder that leftists are equally restarted in every fucking country they inhabit, Genocide when?!

I'd say she's a great troll if she wasn't a woman.

>geographically accurate description
>religiously accurate although timeframe incorrect
are you a kike? you better not be

This is brilliant. So not celebrating Christmas, removing Christ from the winter holidays at malls, those are all a form of racist microaggression.

she can't be this dumb can she yes he is brown but muzzie come on. I think she is a few hundred years early.

>account deleted

>palestine
>during the Roman Empire
>when Islam didn't exist yet
Please god take pity on your retarded children

Americans are generally retarded when it comes to anything not American.

Muslim's didn't even exist in those days.

yeah.

But she's half right. She's way off in the Muslims but Jesus wasn't white like the Renaissance painters painted him.

This is bullshit.

>blame the kids
wtf

its true americans are really this dumb.

The point is there was no Islam until 800 years after Jesus.

Yep that's why San Francisco is such easy money right now

The middle east was far whiter before the Ottoman Empire, who imported millions of sub-Sahara African slaves. Centuries of mixed breeding between the lower castes and slaves is what gives us modern muzzies, and it's why all the hot ones and upper caste ones are noticearly whiter.

Jesus being white is scientifically known, the people spouting otherwise don't understand the effects of 2,000 years of human geography.

It's almost as if people crave attention, whether or not it's positive or not.

>Realized yesterday all of the stupid made up nigger names are because of black nationalist Muslims. Nigger names are literally French and Muslim amalgams.

Christmas is a festival which decent people shouldn't celebrate.

There is no doubt that Adam was a White man.

goodbye.
>and that was his last reply on Sup Forums

thats trump 4D chess style tweet
people always think jesus is white but hes literally the same race as those refugees.

The Jesus paintings were based on Apollo, so that's why he's "white"

But she's wrong, he wasn't Muslim/Arab. The Arabs didn't arrive until 4th century or so. He most likely looked like a modern day Jew, with darker skin mostly because of tan from sun exposure.

The ME changed a lot after the arab and ottoman invasions for example look at Assad who looks like a south european.

You can ask that with a striaght face knowing your country would praise that post as a national treasure?

yep

No, those refugees are Arabs. That area was ruled by Rome, and Greece before that.
There were a lot of Europeans in that area, and a bunch more during the crusades.

Americans think Muslim is an ethnicity which is why alt-right retards support glassing all muslims when some are whiter than them

Yup, jesus crist was a nigger

actually he was born in the Roman Empire. He's European.

This!

This leaf speaks the truth.

You can tell because he never worked a day in his life, all his friends say he "dindu nuffin" , and he hung out with pimps and hos.

>muslims
>brown

Yup

We are a very retarded nation

Jesus was an arab. Dont delude yourself to think he's any different than the local Abdul and Faizal in your town or those people ISIS execute en masse in their snuff videos.

for the sake of my sanity, I choose to believe she was trolling

Arabs are from Arabia.
Jesus wasn't born in Arabia, he was born in the Roman Empire.
Arabs didn't show up until after the Roman Empire collapsed.
He was maybe part Persian, maybe part Greek or Roman and mostly Jew.

>jesus was born in a country that had a religious majority that didn't exist yet

hohoho

Americans pretend to be retarded all the time to bait people to check the facts they want.
Trump uses this strategy all the time.

nice projection, edomite.

Honestly this type of shit makes me wonder if white people are the superior race.

>Jesus was a white man with blue eyes.
Christcucks actually believe this.

>800 years

600 years

Hey that bitch looks west coast and I don't call commiefornians Americans. I live in the beautiful white south.

>palestine
>not a muslim country at the time

Fixed that for you.

Also, for everyone saying Jesus wasn't white, have you met a Jew? They're the pastiest fuckers in the world. What you see in Israel now is just a bunch of Muslims from South Saudi Arabia who conquered it a few hundred years ago. While the Israelites may not have had blonde hair and blue eyes, they had light skin compared to most of the region. Non-biblical references (the Koran) describe Jesus in conflicting ways, but most accounts say he had reddish/olive skin and straight dark hair, much like the Greeks.

take a look at her pfp and tell me what you think

Fuck off Ahmed.

>Jesus wasn't born in Arabia, he was born in the Roman Empire.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herodian_kingdom
thats modern day palestine you dumbfuck ass retard leaf. her point still stands jesus came from where the muslims came from meaning that he's literally a fucking brown skinned arab you hate so much.

>queue 100 replies
>cue 50 replies because of 'queue'
You see how easily manipulated you are?

For the most part, they really are. "No child left behind" did a good job of bringing everyone down to the retard Mexican level.
The only burgers who are still intelligent are over 40 years old, and even then it's still less than 50% of them who are above plebeian tier intelligence.

Arabs are from Arabia

Islamic expansion:
under Muhammad, 622–632

Arabs did not arrive in the Mid East until dates above. It was Jews before that

Why do you think there are so many Jews in Europe? They were forced to migrate from the Muslim invasion.
Why do you think they created Israel and put Jews there?

Brown skinned Arabs did not originate across north Africa and the middle east, they conquered it. They changed the population demographics they same way they are doing to Europe now.

Is it just me or does this just seem like a version of throwing a rock and shouting 'take that faggot' to anyone else? I mean it seems like all anyone does these days is make a jab at someone then walk off muttering to themselves 'I showed those fuckers'.

Maybe I should just start automatically seeing and treating everyone as toddlers now.

did the goat bite his dick of?

religion is does not mean race you dumb cuck

We're retarded.

>look at pic

What dick?

Her account is gone. She must've been serious.

Gook fucker detected

What ever happened to the red devil after she embarrassed herself?

>Jesus in the last supper
>Where the apostles were with him
>They lived longs lives and were white, telling followers that jesus himself was white

I don't know whom to believe. The people that knew jesus first hand, talked with him and ate with him, or some random slut on the internet. I'm so confused, and my faith is shaken to its core.

>Jesus was the only white man in the entire middle east.
>CHRISTKEKS
>ACTUALLY
>BELIEVE
>THIS

She made some blogpost last year and I haven't heard of her since. Her twitter has been inactive since 2012.

Didn't the Arabs and Turks cut the dicks off the niggers?

What? Not how it works, If your born in the Eastern most part of Russia you are not European you are Asian or at the very least Eurasian.

still not white tho

Rome had the land for like 30 to 60 years. Only way Jesus was Roman was if Mary fucked some Roman soldier and lied about it claiming she is a virgin, which is not that unlikely. Anyway Jesus was at best mixed race.

yes they did. arabs are just really brown and have always been brown

reddish/olive skin, so darker then most modern Jews. But yeah just sounds like they looked Mediterranean (Greece, southern Italy, Southern Spain and so on).

Makes no difference, it was Greek before that. It's been ruled by Europe for like 400 years at least.

He may have had little Roman or a little Greek in him, but he was most likely Jewish, or Assyrian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_people