RageAfterStorm is in legal trouble for speaking her mind and regressives are gloating

@LoudmouthR is the leader attacking RageAfterStorm and is gloating about it.

She has legal problems now and everything is deleted related to RageAfterStorm including her twitter and youtube channel, only for speaking her mind and talking about race and the JQ.

This is a disgrace.

Other urls found in this thread:

cheekyvideos.net
Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who cares? she was some radfem SJW just a few years ago. she doesn't deserve jail, but she obviously has no opinions of her own.

If she wasn't a namefag, none of this would have happened.

But she's a woman and incapable of being anonymous.

Ba bye free speech. Good night sweet prince. f

Is she American? If so, what possible legal trouble could she be in, just from having said something?

>She

I thought the same but she doesn't deserve this.

I agree, but she doesn't deserve this and have probably redpilled loads of people. That is way she is being arrested.

YOU CUNTS NEED TO WAKE UP. THE JEWISH QUESTION IS BEING ASKED AND ((THEY)) PROMPTLY RESPOND WITH CENSORSHIP

this is not a fucking meme, this is not a fucking joke, you dumb fucking slaves

She's an attention whore LARPING as a burger.
This is like the 5th or more thread today about her. NO ONE CARES CUNT. You know the rules in euroland, be smart about it

What exactly happened to her?

>doesn't deserve this.
i agree, but if she had a fucking brain and googled the law she would be fine.

>She has legal problems now and everything is deleted related to RageAfterStorm including her twitter and youtube channel, only for speaking her mind and talking about race and the JQ.

Good.

Any news on her friend who went to the police an hour ago or so?

if he's legit he'll probably make another thread when he's ready

Yeah idk, she doesn't look like someone who's on our side, more like a lefty who just parrots other peoples opinions for attention

>This is a disgrace.
Only disgrace is that this Christ-hating whore isn't dead yet.

Made a video on race and deleted everything. Big drama post on /pol every few minutes. Apparently got arrested. One of her gay best friends posted an apparent update on her situation. I asked for sauce and nudes got none. He said he was going take a picture of her nameplate or something, but was too beta to do it without asking for permission from her.

I wonder if she would be able to come to the US and claim asylum for freedom of speech violations?

I lol'd a little harder than i should have.

I swear man, he was too pussy to take a picture of the name tag.

She talked about race and the JQ, like other people, but she was attracting loads of followers compared to other "alt-righeters" and therefore was arrested. Millennial Woes and others have talked about similar things but have not been arrested because they are fat males with little mainstream attraction.

That's why Lauren Southern and other alt-light/right is being targeted by the ADL while Millennial Woes was not even on their list.

I think despite the possibility that these women only do it for the fame and money, they are attacked for only speaking their minds.

Why? Many popular channels discuss those issues, yet she is the one that gets legal problems? Something's not right here.

They will never accept this fact, we still have people in europe defending those laws and all those faggy patriots which now arise won't also change anything about the fact that we are all slaves is the biggest gulag ever.

Thanks senpai. I'm aware of the video, can't believe they arrested her for that.

This pic made me believe in the occult.

go back to your shithole you fag

how can we help our queen?

I think she lives in Germany or something

I have yet to seen any source backing this up. So far we only had one user LARPing as a friend of hers without providing any evidence

>arrested
Wait what? Is she British? How did she get arrested?

in what country does she live?

Oh, well that would make sense.

By praying the rosary.
But if you mean this whore you can kill yourself and stop feeding into her skinworshipping delusions.

We don't know the full story yet, whether she got arrested or not. According to her gay best friend she did but again he was silent. Said that he would update us after he got to the police station but its been like 3 hours or some sheeiiit. And most importantly no nudes

"Hate speech" is criminalized across all of Europe, not just Britain. The EU passed a law under everyone's nose quite recently too.

appearantly switzerland
I regret that I've never watched a video from here she came up as suggestion, but never clicked it because I thought it is just another shekelgrabber, but she looks pretty cute and sympathetic.

I hope she's ok. She only listed facts in her race video. If you can get in trouble for that things are seriously fucked.

She lives in swissland

What is the legal trouble?

You switched you nazi flag for a templar one, leftypol shill?

stfu shill

attractive white women will be the ones that save europe. noone wants to listen to what fat neckbeards say.

10.2 inch feminine benis

>If you can get in trouble for that things are seriously fucked.
You can get 5 years in jail for not repeating the exact same thing the government told you about the holo..

>I regret that I've never watched a video from here she came up as suggestion
I got you senpai.

cheekyvideos.net

>being arrested for your opinions
Fucking joke countries

>she was some radfem SJW
rly?

what the fuck

what did she expenct was giong to happen stupid roastie attentionhoring and showing youre face in times like these where dropping redpills on race (((they))) will shut it down very quikly.

she looks like a tranny who's *This close* to passing but not quite.

Her videos are a bit abrasive because she still has quite immature delivery and presentation but I still liked her. Even if people don't like her, they should disapprove of this and show solidarity on principle. Being jailed for expressing opinions is utterly fucked.

Im pretty sure she cited dailystormer, that might be the problem

Overall this is a good thing, I feel very bad for her, But her being in legal trouble will only redpill more normies into thinking "Why is this qt white girl being jailed for thought crimes?" She'll be a Martyr

Woman have no tact when it comes to this shit.

Isn't she from Germany or something? She should have expected that, living in a race mixing totalitarian state. They will probably force her to be impregnated by niggers now as punishment.

She later said that was a joke.

yeah. she admitted it herself in one of her early videos.

let's hope she gets put in a cell with pic related

don't giva a fuck about any random bitch but such totalitarian tactics can only be used by our enemy, the eternal j- I mean internationalist communist

thank you burger-chan.

Sup Forums.org/rules#global
Global rule 11, just report the threads when it's obvious promotionalism.
>Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

>They will probably force her to be impregnated by niggers now as punishment.
inb4 in two months she comes back to YouTube and starts making videos about equality and why we should all blanda upp.

>that flag
reveal where you're from, faggot
ironic or not, you should preemptively gulag yourself before your turn comes up

>She'll be a Martyr
she won't we have people going to jail for 100 years now, just because of thought crimes and no one ever had a problem with it they still defend those laws because muh poor jews.

>reminder that anybody who uses "e-celeb" is a shill or a bluepilled faggot who got rused
>reminder that outspoken people who spread messages against the mindvirus are something positive
>reminder that you're weak-willed cucks for getting fooled by shills

yeah idk man, just saying that might be a reason why the swiss arrested her. DESU i think this situation is being blown out of proportion. They will probably question and stuff but there wasn't any hard evidence in the video that shows that she a nazi or something. Thats if she even gets arrested or even gets questioned. There is the possibility that this could be a ploy to get attention and views and support. THe gay best friend is still silent so we sit and wait

welcome to the deathcamp of tolerance.

hi
Eceleb shit is cancerous alt-right faggotry
Why anyone would support kikes and sodomites who spout edgy memes and push neo-conservatism is beyond me

I can imagine the look on your face posting this and you probably were touching your peepee because you were so pleased with yourself

Her videos started off with normal conservative thought, after a few months she went full Nazi, even having Hitler in her video intros. She is English but lives in Switzerland
I stopped watching her videos as she came across as edgy
Sad!

Where is she from? I thought she was from Switzerland

>spread messages against the mindvirus
She's an anti-Christian skin worshipping kike. She's not a positive thing.

Fuck off back to your third world Catholic shit hole country, nigger.

How is this advertising again? You can't advertise a channel that got taken down, retard

She is, as far as I know.

SHE'S A JEW THAT WANTS YOUR MONEY YOU STUPID UGLY FUCKING RETARDED NEWFAG CUNTS

FUCK ME YOU BOYS FRUSTRATE THE FUCK OUTTA ME REEEEEEEE

LEARN THEOR FICMKING FACIAL FEATURES YOU STUPID UGLY NEWFSG FUCKING SCUMMMM

Sup Forums IS BEYOND REDEMPTION, THEY FUCKING WON AND INVESTED THIS BOARD WITH FUCKING RETARDED NEWFAGS WHO DON'T WHAT WE DO YOU STUPID NEWFAG

USE YOUR FUCKING HEADS YOU STUPID FAT FUCKTARDS

What do you mean 'legal problems'?

watched a bit now, she seems more natural than all those other gay e celebs on youtube.

I don't care nor follow what they spout but I support their ability to spout whatever they want; if they happen to find an audience that lends them their ears, good for them

I do find it ironic that a quasi-EU member state which CH definitely is would take any such measures against so-called human rights (expression) they seem adamant on protecting anywhere but at home

She's a kike

Not sure why you are imagining me touching myself
Guess it is typical for alt-right faggots to have homoerotic tendencies
Go back to watching your based sodomites faggot

/thread

>says the guy who is shilling for lauren and sellner

They will give her the Ludonegro technique. Cause her to feel nausea at the sight of white children.

Shows us your real flag, kike

>yeah idk man, just saying that might be a reason why the swiss arrested her.
Strange, I was under the impression that Switzerland actually had some decent freedom of speech laws.
But yeah, I doubt anything will actually come of all this.

imagine living in a country where you get arrested for saying anything bad about niggers or kikes.

remind me why yurop is worth saving again?

>be leftist
>"smash the ruling class"
>aid the ruling class in destroying its enemies
And you wonder why we call you cucks

>OY VEY DONATE TO MY LEGAL FUND
You just know that is coming
Eceleb discussing should stay on reddit where it belongs

>being this papist
>having such shit colored skin
>being this racially inferior

who?

this.

Oh I getcha ;) include me in your reddit screencap btw

This is my flag. God is my country.

>God is my country.
you globalist cuck

Yeah me too, thats why i was very suspicious from the start. But you never know

Probably a poo, brazilian or a leaf. You really must be ashamed of your roots

Theres always 2 side to the story

NO YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT UGLY RETARDED FAT FUCKING KIKE

THAT DOESN'T WORK ON ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT
LAUREN SOUTHERN IS A FUCKING KIKE TOO YOU FUCKING UGLY LITTLE BASTARD AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE FUCK THAT OTHER KIKE IS BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEIR STUPID FUCKING KIKE BULLSHIT

REEEEEEEE WHERE MY BOARD GONE??????????