Why do right wingers have such boners for guns

Almost every tragedy involving deaths in America is directly related to gun ownership.

>a gun in the household is 43 times more likely to be used against a member of the household than in self defense
>every school shooting in history was used with guns. That's right, 100% of them.
>guns kill more people than muslims, yet conservatives only want to ban muslims

Other urls found in this thread:

gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/czech-republic
youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
youtube.com/watch?v=iGTUcS-yQtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jwLjFm6GMBM
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/injury.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Every school shooter has been on SSRI drugs.

>don't defend yourselves
fuck off nigger, get near me and i'll end your shit

Ok commie fag every time in history people have been disarmed genocide happens or corruption. This is America if you don't like it leave nobody will miss you.

>shooting only happen with guns

>every school shooting has been used with guns

No fucking shit, it's called a schoolSHOOTING for a reason, retard...

Fucking end yourself now

"Shall not be infringed"
Literally the only thing that needs to be said. The constitution doesn't say "import a bunch of third worlders to signal your virtue"

Who wouldn't want to own a gun if a government grants you the right to do so?

Nothing wrong with that, don't touch or guns and nothing will happen to your children

>You'll
No legal gun owner has shot up a school. Your standard mass shooter (if we ignore that over 60% are black gang members) is a white Democrat with an illegally owned gun.

hows the drug war working out for you, when you make guns illegal you only be taking away guns from good people.

>every school shooting was done with guns
>shooting
>guns involved

It's called bait user

I am totally willing to give up my guns the instant we have killed the last nigger, mexican, and jew on planet Earth

Political power grows from the barrel of a gun!

If everybody with guns shot kids there'd be no more kids.

Even if they get rid of guns people will continue killing with other stuff, the root of the problem is the people themselves.
The same go to schools.

>Not using a bow and arrow to hunt your classmates

I carry a tiny gun to compensate for my massive dong.

Because it represent freedom. Less government ruling over you.

Subtract the amount of gun crime committed by niggers and then tell me whether or not guns are the primary issue here.

Kek

I'd much rather get shot by a gun than by an arrow.

If the right wingers are your problem, then go and shoot them?
School gets shot, go shoot some NRA member, what's the problem here?

Ah, yes, it's antisemitic and whatever to shoot rich faggots.

It would look like this, considering over 90% of murders are done with guns.

Yes,because before guns humans had no fucking clue on how to kill each other right.Because leaving only guns for the criminals fixes the situation or better yet, like a psycho wont just find another of the various means to an end to hurt someone. ..... Shut up and sit down simpleton.

>pic

Take my guns and there's nothing to stop some other asshole from taking my children, or my wife, or my parents, or my cousins, or my property, or everything else I hold dear

pic related

Last time citizens of USA shot rich lobbyist?

Oh, yes, "he earned that money and position with hard work",

Fucking cucks.

>every school shooting has used a gun.
You don't fucken say?!

You are much more likely to survive the arrow hit with much less injury

Bullet wounds are infection city

Actually you are incorrect.
Drugs, and drunk driver cause more tragic deaths then firearms. Cars kill more people every year than guns, and sodo doctors as well. Also of the number of gun deaths in the US more blacks kill other blacks, so we should be restricting black from possessing firearms. It is only logical.Also blacks account for a majority of all gun crimes, and crime in general.

only way to keep shitskins in line.

>every school shooting in history was used with guns.
Every person that has died has drank water at one point in their lives

This school shooter didn't have a gun and most of the school shooters use .22 so no guns there either.

Teach your children not to be violent douchebags and you won't have to worry about someone shooting them in self-defense.

America doesn't have a gun problem, it has a nigger problem.

>casing comes out with the round
>round 30% larger than barrel
>no gun expulsion from front cylinder
>trigger not in depressed position at time of firing

Liberals don't know jack from shit

>every school shooting in history was used with guns. That's right, 100% of them

Water causes cancer. Every cancer patient in history has consumed water. That's right, 100% of them.

tell me RIGHT NOW why civvies shouldn't be allowed to own firearms
ONE REASON

>civilian
>owning weapons used solely for murder

Why should they be allowed to?

Get off your ass and invent light sabers and blasters. Future history shows us that with light sabers and blasters, there was peace throughout the galaxies.

this
this
this
this

To defend their lives and property from those who seek to do them harm.

The gun is also definitely part of your livelihood if you live in a rural area.

It's call DiHydrogen monoxide you moron

Almost Every shooting (in the US) has happened is a gun-free zone

sage

>shitliberals
>children
Hue

>letting other men tell you when violence is acceptable
Cuckold

Carried out by criminals

Who would ignore laws against guns anyway

Insane people scare me, plz protect.

This is a true redpill.

How about shut the fuck up and shift the attention to the atrocious mental health services and even worse mental health "medications" you give your citizens

>reddit spacing

So you'd leave yourself defenseless from Muslims?

Obv bait but i shall bite.

>Almost every tragedy involving deaths in America is directly related to gun ownership.
Car wrecks arent tragic, then? Ok.

>>a gun in the household is 43 times more likely to be used against a member of the household than in self defense
Yeah... If 0.001% of gun owners end up shooting someone, idiots and retarded children can and would naturally make up 0.00043% of gun discharges by registered owners. But wait! Id love to see those stats when unregistered/illegally stored guns were removed from the data pool. Wouldnt fit TYT's agenda though...

>>every school shooting in history was used with guns. That's right, 100% of them.
You trollin nigga.

>>guns kill more people than muslims, yet conservatives only want to ban muslims
Thats because blacks tho lol

>school "shooting"
>100% involved guns
wow, I didn't realize guns had to be involved in a shooting

Why do left wingers never acknowledge the Czech Republic?
>Gun Ownership per 100 citizens: 8.33 (2014)
>All Gun Deaths per 100,000 citizens: 1.88 (2014)
>Homicides per 100,000: 0.12 (2014)
>All Homicides: 105 (2012)
>Gun Homicides: 13 (2014)

They have some of the easiest gun laws in Europe, and yet, some of the lowest violent crime rates.

gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/czech-republic

>weapons used solely for murder
wrong
>weapons used for killing
right, and sometimes killing is justified and necessary, such as in cases of self defense

improve your reading comprehension, friend

>implying gun owners aren't the sane ones

They haven't had any Islamic terror attacks either.

/thread

>drunk driver cause more tragic deaths then firearms
I say we need to license people to drive cars and make them take a test to prove that they know how to drive. That would reduce deaths by automobile.

>Not using a sling and stone to bludgeon stacy and her cunt friends

Why Leftist always use children as political weapons while simultaneously defending the murder of unborn children?

>Why do left wingers have such boners for childrens?

>Conflating defense with murder
>Not using guns to shoot coyotes and venemous snakes

Why do I bite the bait?

(And their gun ownership/rights are in direct response to post-Communist arms seizure)

Oops, meant it for

why do dumb wingers have such boners for self enslavement and self submition to cavern dwellers and camel jockeys from middle east?
and their anus open to anyone? huh?
really makes u think

America doesn't have a gun problem, it has a usa problem.

>>every school shooting in history was used with guns. That's right, 100% of them.

Because an armed society is a polite society.

Statistics:
youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

MORE Statistics
youtube.com/watch?v=iGTUcS-yQtQ

Observation and Solution
youtube.com/watch?v=jwLjFm6GMBM

Spoilers: it's niggers.

What if I dip my broadheads in my feces?

Stats or meaningless in our lives, if you tailor your lives around states you are a retard incapable of nuance. Grew up with guns in the house since I could remember, no one got hurt. Its just an essential tool. Like a screwdriver, oil, hammer. Why do you OP think guns are so special and unique? and not just as boring as a screwdriver?
yup. big pharma making billions pushing random chemicals cocktails.
>test subject says they're depressed
>lab folks mix battery acid, smelted rubber and nickle
>take this how do you feel?
>test subject says they're depressed
lab folks mix battery acid, smelted rubber and replace nickle with aluminum
>take this how do you feel?
>test subject says they're not "as" depressed "I guess"
>lab folks: EUREKA! we are geniuses, gods! lets get this out there and sell the cure!
keep taking you medicine guys...
Or idiots willing to obey the law, true patriots won't give a fuck and are smarter then that, will be just as armed if not more, for the criminal element thinking they have the advantage now cause "the public is disarmed heh heh heh".

kek

>solely to murder
So defending yourself or others is murder then? fuck off, shill.

why is their head always on the ground and their bare butts up? is this the teachings of Ms Trudeau?

How about you move to Europe if you want to be a liberal commie

Do you blame the pencil or pen for misspelling a word? Or do you blame yourself? Do you blame the gun for killing someone? Or do you blame the shooter? Please don't blame a tool for incorrect usage.

you know how people dangle keys in front of babies to keep them distracted and entertained? shiny, noisy metal that makes you feel engaged and happy?

>right wingers have such boners for guns
SHALL NOT.........

Pretty straight forward actually. I am not even a "gun nut". I own a few, but don't collect or practice enough.

SHALL NOT is very specific wording. It summarizes what sort of firearm rights we will have. They might as well plan on re-writing a constitution if they take that away....because there will be violence, and the "gun nuts" will win.

You don't need much penetration with humans, plus they don't have much protecting their vitals, so id probably shoot expandables at my classmates

Rage 3 blades

FPBP

I'm saving that for later

it does not make logistic sense. you are removing a commodity from the open market. which will skyrocket the rate of violence surrounding guns. don't buy a gun. keep a gun out of your house. move somewhere where they have completely banned guns. chicago is nice this time of year.

>we fear you'll take our children
Buy a fucking gun fucking pussy and protect your wifes children.

>why do right wingers have such boners for human rights
lol

It's not the gun we have a hard on for. It's the use of deadly force to defend ourselves, which our anscestors died for.

Now get off my property.

Look at Chicago and then talk about gun control.

And the truth comes out.

Fuck off nigger faggot

>Every big school shooting happen in Democrat States
>The top 10 cities with more murders have Democrat mayors, some for over 50 years
>The States with more guns per capita in the US are the most white rural states, they have the lowest murder rates

And bonus:
>Almost all of Latin America has strong gun laws, I could go to jail in my country for travelling with loeaded shotguns in my car. Like when going to hunt.
>Do I need to remind you the Latin American murder rates?

Psychiatry is a pseudoscience. It is left-wing ideology dresses up as science and medicine.

why are you fools so racist like why?

">Almost every tragedy involving deaths in America is directly related to gun ownership."
">I'm a lib, facts don't matter."

More die from poison than guns, but muh gun control.

All poisoning deaths - Number of deaths: 51,966
Deaths per 100,000 population: 16.3

Motor vehicle traffic deaths - Number of deaths: 33,736
Deaths per 100,000 population: 10.6

All firearm deaths - Number of deaths: 33,594
Deaths per 100,000 population: 10.5

Source: cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/injury.htm

REMEMBER, in any discussion about guns, replace the word "gun" with "freedom" or "individual rights", and you'll see what the left are truly trying to do.

Norway here,
Our government takes our children.

Why do you faggots bother posting these threads every. fucking. day.

YOU'RE NOT GETTING OUR GUNS. EVER.

>Almost every tragedy involving deaths in America is directly related to gun ownership.

Fuck drugs, alcohol, vehicles, swimming pools, melee weapons like knives and baseball bats, and power tools I guess. If you're going to make shit up, people will call you out on it dumbass.

You call it gun violence. We call it assisted self enforced population refinement.