Why do jews hate this picture so much?

I wouldn't want a nigger to even look at such art let alone think its their heritage.

They hate to see someone rewriting history. That is jew territory.

WE

their skull shapes dont match at all

The slide thread avalanche has started. The reddit fags are triggered by obongocare going down. Saged

I don't think anyone likes this picture or the concept it represents.

WAZ

Incredible that within a few thousand years the skull of that Egyptian's direct ancestor managed to become that deformed

Egyptians enslaved blacks when they were conquered in battle.

Why do racists hate this picture so much?

She looks to be West African and probably isn't a descendant. Why do you people think all black people have the same physical characteristics just because they come from the same continent? A native Irishman might have a vastly different appearance than a native Italian. Similarly, East African people do not necessarily resemble West African people.

This is just ridiculous.. I mean, you can just look at those two faces and conclude, that they are completely different races.

SPBP

>muh skull shape

>tanned white woman
>WE

Liya Kebede is an Ethiopian woman you mong.

As a Jew I actually like the WE WUZ meme because I can claim blacks enslaved my ancestors, thus putting me up higher on the intersectionality totem pole.

>Red pill me on "X" thread.
>Shills sliding relevant politics
>Retarded anons will respond unironically
>Remember to sage and report all mindless slide threads

Saged. Reported.

hnnnng

everything wrong with france right now

powerful. sage

Because
>WE

Because Jews sprang off the Egyptian bloodlines and don't want to be associated with negroes.

They're scared that the goyim will realize the Bible says Egyptians and Isrealites were both black.

But you realize thats and actual "Egyptian" or Hamitic African right? The chick in OP's original pic is probably Sub-Sarahan/West African, hence the skull shape difference, yet she's a we wuz idiot.