What does this weird hat represent?

what does this weird hat represent?

Do you want an actual answer?

If you cut that whore's head off it would be perfection

reminder god is above us

it covers up the bald spot on the top of my head, quite convenient, wish they were more in fashion tbqh

His missing foreskin.

The cap to hide the jew gold from god.

POO

God's hand touching the chosen one

>Jew required by holy law to wear hat.
>Makes smallest hat possible to satisfy law while being a cheap kike.
"Half a hat half the price!"

Fallen angels like women and their long hair. Corinthians says men are NEVER to cover their heads so Jews do all this anyways. Put two and two more together

lay it one me, moishe

Covers the pineal gland so they can lie to god undetected or something like that

It works better than tinfoil

>what does this weird hat represent?
EEEEEVIL

its a reminder Lord is always above us

Nope. Man is glory of God and there needs to be access there. Woman is glory of man and is extremely susceptible to rapes by fallen angels. They do the and exact opposite of what Scriptures say

it represents the 666 centillion who died on the Holocauster at Auschwitzland

the foreskins lost

The weight reminds there ard things above you. Like god and society etc.

It's an emotional replacement for their foreskin

>things above you
lmao manlet

Like how above? In the sky? At what altitude? In a certain direction? Like, does he live on the moon or something? In th clouds?

If he's above us all at all times, then obviously he can't be in only one place. If he's everywhere, then why point out specifically that he's above us? And if he's everywhere, what's the point of the hat? Wouldn't he exist in every direction, and in fact exist inside of us as well?

Or is it a sort of metaphorical above? As in, he's in some other plane of existence? If that were the case, why would a hat worn by a human mean anything to him anyway? This is all very confusing, can somebody help me out here?

if I do choose not to wear it. Will jews take it as offence? or just indiference?

This.

Most secular people in Israel only wear it to pray.
I doubt you'll ever have the displeasure of meeting Jewish people radical enough to care, and if you will they'll start screaming about other things first

hiding your bald spot

nigga go read some jordan peterson and youll understand

>it covers up the bald spot on the top of my head, quite convenient, wish they were more in fashion tbqh

Original Semitic Jews don't bald. That's how you find impostors.