FULL SCALE HAPPENING: IMRAN AWAN ARRESTED AT DULLES INT AIRPORT TRYING TO LEAVE COUNTRY

GET IN HERE, STORY BROKE LESS THAN AN HOUR AGO; Debbie Wasserman Schultz staffer Imran Awan has been arrested shortly after FBI seized hard drives from his home!

twitter.com/LokayFOX5/status/889948197556281344

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LokayFOX5/status/889948197556281344
liveleak.com/view?i=385_1497055178
cnn.com/2014/12/03/opinion/islamophobia-opinion/index.html
archive.is/71LHV
mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/889955933203386368
thehill.com/homenews/news/343723-house-dem-staffer-arrested-on-bank-fraud-charges
dailycaller.com/2017/07/25/wasserman-schultzs-it-aide-arrested-trying-to-flee-the-country/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Great news.

Is this the guy who hacked the DNC server, as an inside job,but making it look like Russia did it?

HOLY
FUCKING SHIT
IMRAN AWAN ARRESTED ATTEMPTING TO FLEE THE COUNTRY

WE got a thread!

Ho leeeeee sheeeeeeeiiiiitttttttt!!!

How long before DWS flees the country? Hillary is already probably making plans to flee as well.

This is huge news. HUGE. Legitimate happening.

Suicided imminent

>twitter.com/LokayFOX5/status/889948197556281344

how long until something "unfortunate" happens to our dear friend Imran?

WHO? WHAT?!

ARE THE PIZZA FAGGOTS GETTING ARRESTED??!!

muslim brotherhood agent working for top House Dems suspected of leaking/passing intel

Run down is in pic provided

Washerman Schultz hired some ""I.T."" muslims with ties to all kinds of terrorists and they had a veritable skeleton key to all kinds of classified data and documents. Debbie was paying them way more than they should have been making and its unclear if they even had the requisite skills to be doing the job. It appeared to be more like a gaggle of spies doing god knows what.

the MSM virtually ignored the story even though the implications are unmatched when it comes to government corruption. if 1% of what they alleged to have done is true, there may be jail time in store for a number of democrats.

>How long before DWS flees the country?

When's the next flight to Tel Aviv?

How long till he commits suicide with two shots to the back of the head?

SETH RICH WAS A MOSSAD AGENT AND DIDN'T DIE

liveleak.com/view?i=385_1497055178

toplel you know I'm beginning to believe there is no elite conspiracy. Just absolute incompetence and nepotism in a never-ending circle.

Read

read c wright mills the power elite and stop sayings stupid things bong

Bump

Is this the same Imran Awan who wrote the following anti-islamophobia opinion piece for CNN?
cnn.com/2014/12/03/opinion/islamophobia-opinion/index.html

What if we archive that
archive.is/71LHV

HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS GOD DAMN HAPPENING ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING

If that's true then everyone involved needs to literally hang.

FUCKING CHECK EM

>SETH RICH WAS A MOSSAD AGENT AND DIDN'T DIE
We can only hope. If the Seth Rich narrative is cover for black ops, we are safer and in better shape than otherwise.
>Fuck DWS
>Fuck Hillary
>Fuck Democrats
>Let the arrests flow forth

Democrats are so fucked. The Russia bullshit is finally running out of steam and soon they won't be able to complain about democrats being arrest for corruption.

It is, all of it. It goes deeper into drug smuggling with fethuleh gulen as well. You may remember him as the guy accused of running the coup in turkey last fall

It's really not. Sorry drumpftard but literally NOTHING is going to come of this.

FAKE NEWS

let us merge lads, just like the timelines

join voice chat and rally the banners you meme loving fucks

FULL SCALE!!!

will justice finally come? will the traitors dangle from the gallows?

What the fuck happened to the further left? The Bernie bros. Anyone not-Hillary?

They've all been so fucking baited by the MSM they just forgot about the massive cheating and lying by the DNC that outmaneuvered all competitors to Hillary? They think they just cleaned up their act after behaving like a fucking mafia?

It's really not a DNC or Trump question. They're all shit. That was the point in why Trump won over the rest of the mental midgets in the GOP field.

Same group of brothers who were hacking members of intelligence committees right?

THIS IS THE DAY WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR BOYS, AND IT'S NOT EVEN THE 27TH

if it's true, then they need much worse than hanging.

We can only hope.

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

And why was this ISIs operative trying to flee the country?

Was he a naughty goy?

>>former mid level IT guy working for Democrats charged with bank fraud
>wow this proves that Clinton runs a pedophile ring and sold secrets to the Russians!

>>Trump Jr. caught meeting with Russian who says she will give him secret Clinton info uncovered by the Russian government
>n-nothing burger

Gonna need source on the original of this image.

But why would a Jew hire a bunch of extremist Muslims to work on the Dem tech team? Doesn't make sense to me. How do the Dems gain?

Fuck yes

Pls be true

KABOOM!!!

Enemy of my enemy is my friend

Witnessed

When kikes flee the country it is called "repatriation".

Holy fuck this could literally be the end of the DNC
Grap the popcorn boys

This

idk man, nothing about this story makes any sense.

try and figure it out you'll just get more confused.

Democrat Reps Meeks, Speer, wassermanSchultz, and carson were the masterminds. They got help from the muslim brother hood and ISI through congressman andre carson (a black muslim) who fundraises with al-qaeda executives. Here is the list of subcommittees the awans were made master IT admins for. They ha access to all data in these subcommittees

SHOOTOUT IN DC

SECRET SERVICE DOG INJURED:

mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/889955933203386368

Oh man. I'm fucking hard.

Opposition research is not illegal, its protocol, you simpleton fuck. No one he met with had government ties, you are full of shit. The Russian lawyer was a citizen, nothing more. Promptly kys, you ignorant propagandist fag.

FULL SCALE!!!

>christianmanga.com

she fucking said the info she had was from the Russian government you stupid Trump shill

need more info on this, someone bake bread

This puts his post at 1:50 today, which is after the tweet in OP which is at 1:39

friendly bump

Trump to hold a rally later in Ohio.
is he going to let loose on everything?
Talk about health care probably, but we should try and find the feed.
Kek is upon, lads, DOTR WHEN

TWITTER FROGS

WHAT HASHTAG ARE WE USING?

I want all liberals/democrats to fucking die. Every single one of them.

You hear me, you disgusting fucks? I want you to die. For real.

>The agency later said the officer accidentally shot himself—the injury is not believed to be life-threatening.

Guys - if this is true and the swamp is being drained now, then the next 48 hours are literally the most dangerous days in the history of the Republic.

If it goes down now, this is when the swamp will counterattack. They will do something desperate.

Stay vigilant!

Stay frosty.

They already cut him loose

Fox just reported that he's been released, on bail I suppose - though they didn't mention that.

How is this guy not a flight risk? He was trying to leave the country.

And given the life expectancy of my main man perhaps protective custody would be warranted.

#DemsAWANtheRun

Hahahahahhaahahahahahaha
Do you remember when Debbie washmyhands sluts threatened the DC police chief to give her the laptop the awan brothers were using back, or he would face the consequences

A right-handed batsman?

>They already cut him loose
>Fox just reported that he's been released

I've seen this twice, and still no link.

Source or you're fake and gay.

So the dems hire 2 muzzie brothers, and what to they do? Commit massive fraud. what are the odds?
It's almost like they thought they were untouchable... Under Hillary, they would have been.

Bump. Massive influx of shills since these threads started popping up.
Need to get this trending on twitter.

>Fraud.

Oh you sweet summer child. This is exponentially bigger than fraud. We're talking about black mail conspiracy so large that it may end up my party.

I've been a democrat my whole life, btw.

>tfw LARPing becomes a reality
I unironically feel the same way.

Who would be more likely than a Jew?

confirmed. Its happening

>archive.is/71LHV
DING DING DING

Attribute listed is "Special for CNN"

Yeah they used this guy as a known Dem operative on a payroll to write fluff pieces promoting islam crap.

HERE WE GO LADS ITS ABOUT TO GET

SUPER BUSY

BASIC GESTALT ON DNC HAPPENING:

>Debbie Wasserman Schultz, former DNC chair, hires Pakistani nationals (Imran Awan and four others) for IT work at the DNC in 2005
>Extremely overpaid ($4 million+ salary), had massive debts, years of suspicious activity (taking money from Iraq, Hezbollah, fraud, wiretapping and extorting their own mother etc)
>Awans' father changed name and disowned sons for "detestable illegal behavior"
>Despite being IT staff, Awans ignored requests for computer repairs and didn't do their actual job
>Other IT competitors offered their services at much lower rates, yet for some mysterious reasons the DNC kept the Awans
>More Democrat lawmakers enlist the Awans' "service" over the years
>House staffers get concerned about the Awans, they don't show up to meetings and their computers were being used to transfer data off site

>Huge data breach, Congress compromised, DNC emails at risk
>House Democrats respond with claims that Capitol Police framed them because they are Muslim

>Some flee to Pakistan
>Awan banned from the House network
>DWS refuses to fire them for mysterious reason
>Awan roaming the Capitol complex despite ban
>Capitol police finds a secret laptop in an empty office, smashed hard drives
>DWS openly threatens the police chief to give it back or there will be "consequences"
>Police can't look at laptop because of law
>Awan covering his tracks
>Abruptly moves out of his house and rents it out to military families

>Last week, DWS finally negotiates for laptop access

>Back at Awan's house, a Marine renter finds hardware stash: “wireless routers, hard drives that look like they tried to destroy, laptops, a lot of brand new expensive toner.”
>Marine calls the Feds to take it
>FBI now involved
>Awan chimps out over the hardware, threatens to sue Marine for "stealing" them
>Tried to get inside the house "three or four times", Marine wouldn't let him in

TODAY:
>Awan panics and tries to flee the country at Dulles Airport
>Feds nab him.

quick rundown on this basic gestalt?

tl;dr A democrat jew hires muslims, muslims do illegal shit, now jew is trying to cover it up, everyone blackmailed

Too bad this will get buried underneath everyone REEing about the ACA moving closer to death.

AMERICA NO!!

TELEVISED EXECUTIONS

You're doing God's work.

ANSWER PLS

Put me in the screen cap faggots

Thx 4 this.

thehill.com/homenews/news/343723-house-dem-staffer-arrested-on-bank-fraud-charges

He pled not guilty and was released pursuant to a high-intensity supervision program. The conditions of release are that he receive a GPS monitor, he abide by a curfew of 10 p.m. to 6 a.m., and that he not leave a 50-mile radius of his residence in Virginia. Awan was also ordered to turn over all of his passports.”

dailycaller.com/2017/07/25/wasserman-schultzs-it-aide-arrested-trying-to-flee-the-country/

If that is true.. it would be high treason at the very least.

DNC eternally BTFO

Ok who is this Imran and what is so special about him
>unironically asking

So he'll be found hanging from a "noose" tonight or tomorrow.

Great.

see

Still not illegal you moron.

read the thread lazy faget