Is there anything wrong with finding black men attractive if you only have white babies...

Is there anything wrong with finding black men attractive if you only have white babies? What about sleeping with black guys (while on the pill) extramarital. I'm an attractive white female that has always been with black guys but since the 2016 election, I've been coming on Sup Forums (recommended by my orbiter) to get red pilled. I want to have white kids, but I don't think I can fully let go of the chocolate. Please help me out because this isn't bait.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3475637/Can-babies-looks-mother-s-ex-lovers-Study-fruit-flies-suggests-chemicals-previous-partner-s-semen-lingering-effect.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a fucking leaf

burn coal pay toll fucking used goods

I thought that was only for white girls that had kids with black guys. What's wrong with sleeping with black guys AFTER having white babies?

>I'm an attractive white female

Forgot to switch to the confederate flag, eh?

Please I just want some advice. Do you want me to have white babies or not user..?

Just do what every woman ever has ever done to get what she wants and LIE. Don't sleep around too much or you'll be a roastie and it'll be obvious. Once you're ready to settle down, find your Mr. 1488 and tell him "it was just one chinese for a few months but you're so much manlier" and Mr. 1488 will believe you because white nationalists are all retards anyway.

Don't cheat though. Cheating is really the worst of the worst behaviors.

I'm polyamorous and my WN hubby knows.

Is he still a cuck if he knows that I'm polyamorous? Its really confusing :-(

Or, the AnCap flag
Or, the Nazi flag
Or, the Fascist flag
Or, the Gadsden flag
Or, any other meme flag

At least it makes the kikes and libtards easy to spot, they can't resist a shit flag.

>I'm an attractive white female
No you're not. Sage

>Do you want me to have white babies or not user..?

kek
Why would I give a shit, syrupnigger?
I hear that tranada pays welfare by the pound, so you should have Buddahbabbys for the best gibs.

This isn't Reddit. Fuck off.

>22 new flags
>90% of snowbeaners gone within 24 hours
really makes you think

>this post with that flag

Are you seriously trying tp justify adultery with niggers as a mother? This is why we need white sharia.

He's a cuck and you are a whore.

He's a cuck; you're a whore; both of you should be gassed.

Why is everyone going along with this larp/bait? Get a kik group or something if y'all are gonna roleplay. Or at least sage your posts.

Stop that. We don't need anything from fucking Islam. What we need is to remember we're fucking white, that makes us the best, and white men are the best of the best so women can shut the fuck up and raise kids.

It's the best LARP on the front page at 3 AM.

>Are you seriously

Just stop.
It's A FUCKING LEAF.
Canada is what you'd get if Australia raped Sweden at a frat party and the doctor dropped the baby on it's head.
They're half faggot, half tranny
and 99.999% who gives a rat's ass.

Canada makes me sick.

tits or gtfo

> I'm an attractive white female

a woman that got fucked by a nigger is sullied for eternety andshould be euthenized
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3475637/Can-babies-looks-mother-s-ex-lovers-Study-fruit-flies-suggests-chemicals-previous-partner-s-semen-lingering-effect.html

>a woman that got fucked by a nigger is sullied for eternety and should be euthenized

>Memeflag demands invasion of Canada by US
>100,000,000 shitskins dead
>Real Estate returns to normal values
>Tranny parades up by 22%

3 out of 4 ain't bad.
You can only expect so much out of a nation that makes their tuxedos out of denim and beaver tails.

Shit tier bait leaf

the one and only correct response.

in that context my real flag isnt really better