If Jews control the world who controls the Jews?

If Jews control the world who controls the Jews?

World.

satan

the AYYY LMAO's (aka space jews)

Super Jews

More Jews

Ben Garrison

but who controls super jews?

s-super Jews?

Jews control Jews

Gold

Other jews

Volcano demon

the final jew

Goes like this.

Moloch

God

Your answer

they contact the antichrist (the jewish messiah) through demons and rituals in freemasons aggreggations

G_d

But who controls the Jews that control the other Jews?

The Queen of England.
But don't tell anyone. It's a secret.

Test

Woody Allen?

remember when satan took jesus up onto the mountain and showed him the whole world; saying he could rule it all if he just bowed to him?

well jesus turned it down

the kikes were next on the list

Post sheckels Mordechai

Don't you see why the Jews want to shut down coal mining operations? They are farming Jew carbon to make diamonds for the collective. The Jews want to use their own biowaste Instead of coal to join the continuum. It's all part of a group of clones created by papa john. I'll start from the beginning.

There are only two dimensions. To break through you have to become a crystalline entity. Jewels like diamonds are super compressed carbon, basically the same as human ash. The Jews were behind the holocaust to create ash to turn Jews into diamonds. Hitler recognized the Jews as the chosen people and designed the plan to make a giant Jew diamond for all the Jews to join in a mental collective transported into space by the "bell" space craft. The bell is what created the pressure via centrifugal force as it traveled through space time.

Also papa john is an alchemist and creates better atoms for his "better" ingredients. His company funded CERN to create his atoms.
Like I said we are living In a two dimensional world. How come we only see flat screens? Hitler knew this and created the bell as a centrifuges and l pressure pot to cook the Jew diamond while he traveled to the future in 1964 when the bell crashed in kecksburg. Only through meditation and starvation could the Jews transcend into the true third dimension via the crystal entity. They still continue the practice of fusing to the entity which is located at ceti. Papa john, one of the clones, funded ceti to create his ingredients but to also blast dead Jew ashes into the crystal. In return the crystal is used to power CERN mass replicator to make the ingredients.

it is jews all the way down

WE

Easy.

More jews, who are in turn controlled by other jews, who are controlled by yet another set of jews, who are controlled by the first set of jews.

qỊ̛̞̹̖̝͚͚̝͈̖͔͋ͨͧ͛̄͐̉̍̃̑̇ͨ͌̈́̚̕͡ Ị̛̞̹̖̝͚͚̝͈̖͔͋ͨͧ͛̄͐̉̍̃̑̇ͨ͌̈́̚̕͡ Ị̛̞̹̖̝͚͚̝͈̖͔͋ͨͧ͛̄͐̉̍̃̑̇ͨ͌̈́̚̕͡
Ị̛̞̹̖̝͚͚̝͈̖͔͋ͨͧ͛̄͐̉̍̃̑̇ͨ͌̈́̚̕͡ Ị̛̞̹̖̝͚͚̝͈̖͔͋ͨͧ͛̄͐̉̍̃̑̇ͨ͌̈́̚̕͡ Ị̛̞̹̖̝͚͚̝͈̖͔͋ͨͧ͛̄͐̉̍̃̑̇ͨ͌̈́̚̕͡
Ị̛̞̹̖̝͚͚̝͈̖͔͋ͨͧ͛̄͐̉̍̃̑̇ͨ͌̈́̚̕͡ Ị̛̞̹̖̝͚͚̝͈̖͔͋ͨͧ͛̄͐̉̍̃̑̇ͨ͌̈́̚̕͡ Ị̛̞̹̖̝͚͚̝͈̖͔͋ͨͧ͛̄͐̉̍̃̑̇ͨ͌̈́̚̕͡
Ị̛̞̹̖̝͚͚̝͈̖͔͋ͨͧ͛̄͐̉̍̃̑̇ͨ͌̈́̚̕͡ Ị̛̞̹̖̝͚͚̝͈̖͔͋ͨͧ͛̄͐̉̍̃̑̇ͨ͌̈́̚̕͡ Ị̛̞̹̖̝͚͚̝͈̖͔͋ͨͧ͛̄͐̉̍̃̑̇ͨ͌̈́̚̕͡ Ị̛̞̹̖̝͚͚̝͈̖͔͋ͨͧ͛̄͐̉̍̃̑̇ͨ͌̈́̚̕͡
Ị̛̞̹̖̝͚͚̝͈̖͔͋ͨͧ͛̄͐̉̍̃̑̇ͨ͌̈́̚̕͡

Who do you think?

Dayuuuuuum

k cunt. Come back to me when you have helped us in our mission to shitpost so hard that Sup Forums hates Australia again and I will let you get into our little circle.

Fucking what?

Is this the new triforce?

where does Yakub fit into all this?

this

my program is running out of time and I only have so much time left to spread my messageỊ̛̞̹̖̝͚͚̝͈̖͔͋ͨͧ͛̄͐̉̍̃̑̇ͨ͌̈́̚̕͡ Ị̛̞̹̖̝͚͚̝͈̖͔͋ͨͧ͛̄͐̉̍̃̑̇ͨ͌̈́̚̕͡ Ị̛̞̹̖̝͚͚̝͈̖͔͋ͨͧ͛̄͐̉̍̃̑̇ͨ͌̈́̚̕͡

The Irish.

Money

Hitler.

quantum physics

Fallen Angels

their father

pretty gay if you ask me

Satan

Holy shit

Jews are controlled by the living hell they yearn for

Das rite ! SHIIIIIEEET

The Patriots, my boy

Satan

Adrenochrome

space jews

subatomic jews

Who watches the watchmen?

S0mEtImEs TrUtH Is StRaNgEr tHaN fIcTiOn

I do. Without me they'd be a fake village getting overrun with no money or guns.

Its the Bogs

Big Jew

I don't know anymore details, but his name is Big Jew

Russians

Gas

the ultra gigga nigga jews

Jesuits.

Dwarves dwelling inside the hollow earth

The goyim.

Kikes are too stupid to see it. They need to control and prize external validation, they don't have what it takes to be happy without others. They are weak and their verbal IQ mastery has made them fallacy generators that are easy to see through.

Pretty much this, but also remember that the Jews arent even Jews and are just some random kike tribe that pretends to be jews for 2000 years

>perverse search

Australians

Pretty much, yes. If you wanna go deeper than that, the 13 families who serve the black nobility who serve the fallen angel.

rare deepwater jews

>13 families who serve the black nobility who serve the fallen angel.
.....go on

Sup Forums, jews are controlled op. just roll with it

D-does this put emus at the top?

Lets DO This!

I do. AMA

the Ayy's

The Gods

Lizards.

The jewinator