Reminder that LARPagans worship queers.

Other urls found in this thread:

indiana.edu/~relstud/people/profiles/larson_gerald
goodreads.com/book/show/4410708-myth-in-indo-european-antiquity
pitt.edu/~dash/havamal.html
heimskringla.no/wiki/Hávamál
youtu.be/Sz42hBg4jys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol. The Old Testament is full of prophecies proving Jesus was divine; fitting the prophecy exactly.

The fact that you don't think "they pierced my hands and feet" in the midst of describing a slow death and then that the soldiers gambled on His clothes isn't directly narrating the events on the cross is astounding.

Go and read all of psalm 22. The Old Testament also predicts Jesus would be betrayed, silent before his accusers, a sacrifice for the son of mankind, born of a virgin, born in Bethlehem, would ride into Jerusalem on an ass, would be called a Nazarene, would pray for His murderers, would be forced to drink vinegar etc... We know the dates of these texts. And we know the historical accuracy of Jesus' life and death. Jesus was the Son of God, and these verses alone prove the bible is divine.

It seems people just don't want to believe the truth.

There's nothing more blue pilled than an atheist.

>listen to my translation of old norse, im the right one
>this could be a kenning for something maybe?
Well I'm convinced.

christcucks need to be gassed first

indiana.edu/~relstud/people/profiles/larson_gerald

The dude who wrote that is a professional historical fluent in many languages and has been published histories of many religions.

The book has been referenced by professional historian over 400 times in the last 45 years.

goodreads.com/book/show/4410708-myth-in-indo-european-antiquity

Why would he lie user?

Then explain:

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."

"The völkisch-minded man, in particular, has the sacred duty, each in his own denomination, of making people stop just talking superficially of God's will, and actually fulfill God's will, and not let God's word be desecrated. For God's will gave men their form, their essence and their abilities. Anyone who destroys His work is declaring war on the Lord's creation, the divine will."

My feeling as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross. As a Christian, I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice."

"We tolerate no one in our ranks who attacks the ideas of Christianity ... in fact our movement is Christian."

>inb4 4d chess

If you can't trust the words from a man's mouth, and instead trust anonymous (((post war sources))) what kind of man is he?

Good goy. Worship the jews instead.

Reminder that homosexual myths of odin were written by jews long after the fact to discredit paganism.

See

That screenshot was from the part about the Mandrakes and Runes, written by Talley. And it's been "referenced" by people making wicca books about homosexuality in Europe like that other meme Christians always post.

The part where she references the Havamal doesn't even make sense in her translation so that's probably why virtually ever other scholar translated it the way it's always been and not semen because they don't have an agenda they're trying to push.

Can you reference some other professional historians translation of it then LARPagan?

pitt.edu/~dash/havamal.html

Can't help but notice you didn't give the translation there user. Couldn't find one and wanted to bury it under thousands of lines of unrelated text?

I'll give you a hint. Try green texting it.

Oh I thought you read the relevant pages in Talley's booklet and knew what we were talking about.

Ere long I bare fruit, and throve full well,
I grew and waxed in wisdom;
word following word, I found me words,
deed following deed, I wrought deeds.

>She

It was written by a non Jew who's other works dint reference homosexuality. Why do you think his work isn't valid?

And the fact the Edda uses the word fraiw, which means semen, and Odin is referred to removing 'seed' from dead men is...?

It's a collection of a dozen scholars and the only relevant part to the meme Christians post is the one "Runes, Mandrakes and Gallows" written by Jeannine Talley. The rest of the book is other scholar's booklets that deal with anything from Baltics to Greek folklore.

>muh appeal to authority

He doesn't need to lie to be wrong, user.
He could have a million reasons to lie. I don't need to know them.

heimskringla.no/wiki/Hávamál
Where does it use fraiw?

Remember that time Loki got raped by a horse, and ended up having a mutant rape baby that Thor ended up using for his horse?

Or that time Thor dressed up as a woman to get his hammer back, and almost got raped?

Degeneracy was pretty common in what survives of that dead religion? It wouldn't surprise me if Odin gobbled some cum. The translation is pretty spot on according to a historian and linguist.

Oh the gothic cognate part. Well she's the only one I've ever seen translate that old norse to "semen" which, if you read the surrounding stanzas, that translation makes no sense at all. That part of the havamal is about Odin gaining wisdom from the runes and the rune songs, getting a drink of the mead of wisdom, becoming fruitful(prosperous) in life and becoming famous from great deeds. If you translate it as semen it makes no sense in the context of the surrounding stanzas unless you make up a bunch of shit about mandrakes or whatever which isn't in the yggdrasil Odin sacrifice myth.

Once again, it was written by this dude,

and he gives a pretty succinct argument of why he thinks that in the image.

I'm confused to why you believe a life long academic, with no noticeably agenda, to be misleading people.

The part in the meme is from Runes, Mandrakes, and Gallows. A short essay by Jeannine Talley contained in the book by Larson Gerald.

>and he gives a pretty succinct argument of why he thinks that in the image.
Not him, it's her, and it's not a very good argument, probably why no other translation translates it as semen and her "this is might be a kenning for semen if it helps out my thesis lol" isn't a good argument.

It's a better argument than 'its not true just cos' though, isn't it.

I mean, it's been peer reviewed and referenced numerous times. I can't see a professional academic rebuttals to it anywhere. I just want to know why you claim it's false when academia doesn't seem to.

i would be ok with pagans drinking semen if it was only semen of hanged leftists and non-whites they drink
would be a pretty based religion then
we need more homo-deathsquads

Celts were pretty queer too. It's a pagan tradition.

That has to be one of the most inverted straw man cartoons I've layed eyes on

They could worship a literal piece of shit and would still be more dignified than jew lovers like you.

Jesus was the son of God. While many of his early followers were "Jewish" ethnically, Christianity rapidly spread throughout Rome, where it was shaped, then eventually adapted as the state religion. Roman influence is obvious up to the modern day.

Every notable achievement in European history has been done by Christians. There is no remarkable cultural, scientific, or architectural feat of pagans that can even begin to stand to what Christianity has achieved. The only reminder that it ever existed in the first place is the fact that some northern European cultures eat chocolate eggs on Easter and put a tree in their livingroom on Christmas.

Pagans know deep down that their "religion" is total horseshit, that the only records of its existence were recorded by Christians centuries after it died out. And yet many feel compelled, for whatever reason, to abandon the religion that made Europe great to LARP a long dead sorry excuse of a religion.

>It's a better argument than 'its not true just cos' though, isn't it
That's not my argument though. I'm saying that hers is the only translation ever that says it's semen. And if it's been "peer-reviewed" how come hers is the only translation that says it's semen? If it's been peer reviewed and referenced surely all the new old Norse scholars who make translations would know of her work? Or maybe her evidence isn't strong enough to influence the subject and this is just a meme?
You can go to a university and find doctoral theses on any subject you can imagine and they've been referenced too, doesn't mean it's fact.

As far as rebuttals, that's not how it works. She makes an outlandish claim that goes against the majority of scholars, she needs to prove her thesis, not them disprove hers.

This explains a lot. Pagans and Vikangs are massive faggots confirmed.

I don't care for your copypasta rationalizing why you worship a jew, user. We already went over this several times.

So odin was a succubus, pagans are faggots, christians are incestuous faggots and mudlsimes are goatfuckers?

Ahhhh, so here we are. You have no argument other than the fact you don't want it to be true.

Greenberg also had it translated as Semen. So that's at least one other person.

You care enough to reply though, huh?

Why is that?

You worship a Jew.

Your argument is invalid.

>You have no argument other than the fact you don't want it to be true.
I made my argument ITT already multiple times.

If I translate the bible and say jesus was a nigger does that mean I'm right too? No, I'd be going against tons of people who have already translated it and agree with the translation, exactly what is going on here with Talley.

>(((Greenberg))) also had it translated as Semen
All he did was write a faggot book and referenced Talley. Still the same one translator.

Because Christians are the coalburners of the soul and people need to be reminded.

Still replying, and still have no arguments.

Words are cheap to LARPagans, it seems.

Paganism as you almost certainly imagine it IS jewish propaganda. It is a construct made up by Jewish-dominated past-Enlightenment academia that has almost fucking nothing in common with what even ancient Greeks, never mind practicers of paganisms from which very little survived to our day, like that of the Norse, actually believed. It was made up to seem anything more than a collection of bloody and incosistent superstitions specifically to undermine Christianity.

Take a look at the most advanced paganism in history, Hinduism. A small bunch of Christian adventurers BTFOed a whole sub-continent its adherents and their descendants only failed to kept India under their thumb due to events that flowed from the Europe abandoning Christianity. Hinduism also was not very successful at teaching people to poo in loo of course.

I dismantled the meme and you're too proud to admit you're wrong.

Hey look I found this one translation of the bible, must mean that's true and jesus was a space alien.

I'm not a pagan, user. I'm anti-jew.

>He thinks the book of Mormon is a translation

Ok, so you don't know what a translation is, and that's why you have no argument. I see.

what about worshipping a jew

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

>t celt

Ok cuck, you're a good little lamb now lock yourself in your chastity cage and pray the rosary with your asshole

well as long as you say that then I guess you user

Nice to come to a thread and not bring an argument, kiddo.

Why are you so upsets anyway, surely pagans being queer just makes it more attractive to you.

>they didn't speak english in ancient sandniggerstan
huh wow

Nigga that's hot as fuck

Odin is the All father. You Jews obviously fear him or you wouldn't slander so. Hel awaits you cowards.

I want Odin's fempenis in my rectum.

But user, I'm consistent. I hate all faggots, not just Odin.

Serious question though do you actually believe Odin exists?

There are many people that claim jesus had "sexual relations" with his disciples. It doesn't mean you have to believe it.

People blaspheme religions all the time

Serious question though do you actually believe god exists?

Yes.

>There are many people that claim jesus had "sexual relations" with his disciples.

Pagans I imagine, but what do you expect, they worship an actual faggot.

Why can't you be as consistent in the rejection of jews, Christcuck?

Odinism is not that different from christianity.
Trick question for (true) odinists. Who is Balder?
the equivalent of Christ in Odinism. the most kind and loved by all god. got killed by one his 12 disciples, namely Loki. The key to the Odinistic mysteries is to revive Balder through yourself.
also Odin was a real person, the founder of the odinistic mysteries school in 1 century AD. he got deified after he died. this kills the brainlets

Delit dis. It's evil Jewish trick.

>his god doesn't drink semen from dead people
Why else would a god create humans?

>People ITT just remembering that the horns symbolize cuckoldry.

Lol

Reminder that you're not white if you worship a semetic God over an Aryan one. Christianity is a foreign object in the body of Europe, slowly making us ill, killing our spirit and virtues.
Only an Aryan life in every aspect is a good life.

Jesus called out the corrupt Jews.

It's like you guys have never read about the life of Jesus. Jesus was basically a political operative working against greedy Jews that were corrupting the Temple, which is basically the core spirit of pol.

The word for the corrupt overclass of in Jesus time was the Sanhedrin. Jesus was famous for saying that Salvation was for "Jews and Gentiles alike". This was blasphemy in his day and was a major factor in getting him killed. He was the ultimate Trojan horse. And he showed a way non only in political, but spiritual terms, how to cleanse ourselves.

Everybody here needs to read Rabbi Jesus by Bruce Chilton. Best biography of Jesus ever written, as based on actual historical events.

Thank you Jesus for all that you did.

You worship God because you believe him to be true. Not where he was from. God became man where he did to fulfill several prophecies and reach the greatest number of people, but in doing so made Europeans His new chosen people, and it was those Europeans that reshaped the world according to God's manifest destiny.

Odinism is dead. It's a dead religion. You can't worship these gods. Religion requires an unbroken tradition. That's what makes it different than just being a fan of something. All these pagans are just fans of something, and that something is that show Vikings.

You say that, but the best German to ever live has a different opinion.

See

So which of you should I believe?

muh wotan

WHITE BOIS ON SUICIDE WATCH

There's nothing I love more than a good pagan ridicule dump

britcucks are fucking retarded, i hope you get nuked

Fucking hell

Pagancucks will NEVER recover.

Paganism was always riddled with savage human saceifice , pedophilia, homosexuality, orgies and threhugging and dinndu tier savagery

Only sobewhat noble was german paganism but still it sucked because of the dindu tier primitivism of killing everyone who became too powerful thus making a stdong nazion impossible
See thd savage threqtment of europes first hero
Arminius der cherusker

The only argument Pagans have is

>b-but muh white heritage
Who the fuck cares about your white heritage? Religion isn't about one race. Christianity teaches us to accept all. The white race is going to die, and your archaic pagan ideals will die with it.
Praise our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and fuck Europe.

That's not very Christian user, you wouldn't be a LARPagan, would you?

The top part of this isn't accurate. These Odin-obsessives think that all great civilizations were secretly Nords, so they'd claim the Pyramids.

>being this obvious

Weak false flag pagancuck

Christianity is the white mans religion

Paganism didnt not even have a concept of nagion, how can one speak about race you spasfic?

Huga book kill neighboring tribe huga buga

oh yeah I forgot that WE WUZ ANCIENT ALIENZ N SHIEEET

Why do Musli- I mean Christians always equate Paganism to Germanics, Nordics, Anglos and Celts?
Why do Christians conveniently forget that Pagans invented Western civilization?
Why do Christians conveniently forget that Roman and Greek paganism sought to understand the world through science?
Why do Christians conveniently forget that when the Roman empire fell, Europe completely shattered and millions of Europeans died due to Christian infighting because there were no Roman pagan laws and values to hold Europe together?
Why do Christians conveniently forget that Europe only started to pull itself back together in the 1400s when Christians decided to stop oppressing academia as heavily?

Pic related. Pagans built this 500 years before Christianity was even a concept.

why do you love to drink semen?

>sweden defending a foreign ideology
Poetry

LARPagans are literally white WE WUZ

>Foreign

How long has there been a cross on the Swedish flag?

Or pretty much every European flag, for that matter?

>Salvation for Jews
>A good thing
You worship your god with blind faith, ignoring that everything he says undermines white nationalism and everything right winger stand for.
I worship my God because I searched for him and found him, and I found everything he said as true and everything he did as right. Always keeping in mind what is best for me and my people.
Hitler said this to get voted. He knew that he can't save Germany if the Germans don't accept him and he knew that to be accepted he had to make them believe he is Christian. But if you look at what he did as a Chancellor and if you look at what he said to Goebbels and Himmler you will see that he was actually an esoteric pagan.

It's worth noting that they all converted from their heathen religions once they saw the true divinity if Christ.

Has the Cross always been on the Swedish flag, or a symbol of Sweden? No. Exactly.

> But if you look at what he did as a Chancellor and if you look at what he said to Goebbels and Himmler you will see that he was actually an esoteric pagan

Hmm, you say that, but then again heres post election Hitler specifically defending Christian. Like, I can listen to the words out of his mouth.

youtu.be/Sz42hBg4jys

If you can't trust the words out of a man's mouth, what kind of man does that make him.

>But...but lyings ok if you get what you want

Are you a LARPagan or a jew?

>complains about crosses while using a celtic christian cross as symbol

The cross is the symbol of Christ, and the symbol of Europe. Europe has been Christian since it was irreversibly saved by Christ, as was God's plan.