Is feminism actually a jewish ploy like many of you say?

Is feminism actually a jewish ploy like many of you say?
Can someone explain how and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

most of the early feminists and the main pushers of feminism are jews

feminism destroys the family by pitting men against women and destroying gender roles which were in place for good reason for thousands of years

that was the past stupid leaf cuck

Stop creating threads with unrelated images just to get attention you fucking faggot.

even the people pushing it now are mostly jews

so its the past and present

> most of the early feminists and the main pushers of feminism are jews

This and baby boomer women as well.

Most of the Gen X or millennial feminists are light, they just go along for the ride because it benefits them at times. Although the ones who are paid a lot of money to do it will go all out with their agenda.

But the female boomers were the ones who pushed it heavily. I'd say that feminism actually died after the 80's.

Feminism wasn't a bad thing for the early century as women were pretty much locked up in a house degenerating.

After women gained their right to work and vote, the movement was subverted. No longer was feminism about female rights but now female welfare and punishment of males.

You can't even call the current movement; feminism.. it's straight up a sexist movement pushed as an agenda to destroy family and stable society.

Jesus Christ OP just kill yourself already.

What other picture could I use?

This will tell you about all you need to know about feminism. Jews may or may not have been directly behind it, but surely thy would have supported such a thing

>Is feminism actually a jewish ploy like many of you say?

no

It may have done damage with letting women work too because now there are just more worker units for the globalists

it's really simple actually

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

it did more than that. now that women HAVE to work its nearly impossible to homeschool your kids, so they have to be put in day care and then government schools where they learn how to hate themselves

i'm a man and i have less of a manfeet

It is neomarxism.

Now instead of work class, they use gender to divide us.

>swn kick your ass and force you to lick her feet

It's not the Jews, just women are dumb and we live in a gynocentic society. Almost everything wrong with the west today is related to Feminism. That is the true redpill.

Easy

Women working equals lower wages, more eager slaves, and more consumers who will put their money right back into the system

I can explain you keep up shitposting brown soles and you need to be redpilled on white girls.

>Steinem
>Friedan
>Dworkin
>Allred
>Sandberg

Nope, not Jewish at all.

plz sauce on the pic

Feet pics always work.