If your wife tries to kick you out of your own house that you payed for, can you kill her in self defense?

If your wife tries to kick you out of your own house that you payed for, can you kill her in self defense?

Yes, she's probably cheating on you too btw

no, women are above the law in the west

no, kill is wrong

or if you want your butt hole get stretched in prison - do it

No you kick her out you dumb cunt

My aunt makes her husband sleep on the couch every night, because he snores.
She calls their house, her house.
She always theatens to kick him out of"her house".
Here's the kicker: He's a famous classical music maestro and college music professor, and she's a stay at home wife!
That nigger is so cucked I have no respect for him.
Marriage is not benefitial to men.

maybe ask a lawyer instead of Sup Forums you moron

Not when it's like that. The chain of command is God, Man, Woman. If you marry a woman, make sure she understands the chain of command first.

yes that's a violation on the NAP

Wtf.
How the hell did we fall so far. Why do feminists complain when women already have way more pwr than men?

What wife? That bitch ran out one night, crying, and never came back.
Haven't seen her since, man.

Self defense requires you to be attacked and probably with lethal force. Which is why in this case you should buy a stolen firearm from some nig and use it as a drop piece after you kill her.

I cant buy a stolen weapon. It needs to look like self defense.

you show her the contract then show her the door

It's because married men know that I'm a divorce, the woman can take the kids, the house, the car, and the money.
You'll end up homeless, living in a hotel.
In this day and age, you'd have to be a real moron to get married, unless she's rich or a sugar momma.

How the fuck is that legit?
The woman deserves nothing, but gets everything? The people responsible for tgis shit should be shot in front of their families.

this sadly

so true.
they can lie and say that they are scared and you're out on your ass for weeks, prohibited from talking to her or your kids, required to lawyer up to defend yourself against a bs dv charge that she doesn't even show up to court for and is therefore dismissed...
she just wanted a little break.

Why is moot kissing that plank?

if your wife can physically move you off a couch or out of a bed, you need to lift more.

t. married man

I'm so glad Taylor swift is okay coming out of the closet kn 2017

She only fucks aryan chads though, also every girl is bi you nerd virgin.

Should've signed a prenup m88

Taylor Swift is fucking disgusting you fucking pigs.

no she can't unless you assault her or some shit. if you're on the path to divorce hope you prenup'd, or else that house might not be yours much longer.

Youre Right Taylor Swift's Music isnt gay at all and she TOTALLY ISNT A LESBIAN

>payed

PAID YOU FUCKING MORON

no but you can call the cops on her and when she inevitably freaks out they might arrest her and give you lulz. also it'll be put on a record of some sort so when your marriage falls apart your lawyer can bring it up and use it to legally skull fuck her out of her alimony

Should have made her pay you a portion of the mortgage. It isn't cohabitation if she is paying rent to you, and it isn't cohabitation she isn't a common law spouse.

>he fell for the white thot wife meme
well there is your problem.

taylor swift's posture is absolutely fucking awful.

OI M8 IS THAT POOL JOSEEF WOTSON??

I don't know man, Dutchies don't really have this problem, our legalsystem isn't complete garbage.

it's not in the west it's in wasp countries
other west countries are just starting to get the women above the law wave

>if your wife tries to kick you out

don't let her...duh