twitter.com/hashtag/TrumpWritesHallmarkCards?src=tren
youtube.com/watch?v=ewoszvap0M8
tumblr.com/search/POLITICS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I feel like I'm back in the election again. I love this version of Trump

the fallout of this is gonna b gud

Its real.

>it's real
The goddamn madman. But it makes sense, there's no time to dilate on the battlefield

there are only 250 trans-gendered people in the military, most of them are female to male ... and 1.6 million registered voters are trans- gendered

Good. If these people can't handle gender pronouns, they definitely can't handle a bullet.

God the shitstorm is gonna be so delicious.

Gays are still allowed retard. This statement only relates to trannys

So no loss?

How much does an operation cost? 100k? That is 25 million saved right there!

He is the best!!!!

Thread theme

"Too much WINNING!"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7OcldMG932o

Give him time.

what a faggot

How long until there is some sort of legal motion from California? How long before threads of "this is it, he actually broke the law this time!" crowing?

Thank god, really. Men fight wars, it's kinda how things are. If there is a woman who's capable of doing the same as a man, great, but they are fucking rare, really rare. Non-combat roles are fine, puts more boots forward, but this transgendered bullshit is nonsense.

Nobody really gives a flying fuck what you think is or is not between your legs when they're trying to cut your fucking head off. Turn into a half-whatever faggot once you're out.

FucksCucksenShnozzleDicksDicksDicks BTFO

>the dilation threads have redpilled him

>trannies now have to defend going over and killing their beloved pet Muslims

He is such a fucking faggot. Literally, I think.

Is this just on twitter?
Is there official policy?

Things he tweeted that I can remember off the top of my head:
1. Put Hillary in jail immediately
2. Not get involved in Syria

I don't like this bait and switch.
It's one thing to say it, and another to do it.

>>Degenerates on suicide watch!

Implying they weren't already

Please stop making this same fucking thread.
Look at the catalog.

There are like 10 of these floating around with 50+ replies.

It doesnt matter. Even just saying it is good in our situation as it impacts on the overton window.

I hope.

I wonder how many trannys voted for Trump anyways?

To boot the entire army?

Biopussy not wanted by American soldiers!!!!!! Hahahaha

wtf i like trump again now

Feels good to wake up to this, best timeline

GOD
BLESS
AMERICA

Yaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do any other major militaries accept Trans soldiers? Chine? Russia?

Is that actually him though? I know it says official but there's been several imposters.

/polgb/ has never allowed trannies.

If ftm trannies were held to the same physical standards as male soldiers they would've flunked out anyway.

Boipuccies on suicide watch!

we do, even after our poster tranny officer went nuts. The ADF decided to promote it to write speeches for the chief of the Army, who proceeded to castrate the entire military.

>and 1.6 million registered voters are trans- gendered
25 million black women are registered voters. They vote 100% D.

USA really is the most redpilled country. God bless you yanks.

>He posted it again
I'm still here

the mentally ill on suicide watch for the 10th time today

I fucking love this guy
Now to go check the tranny mafia meltdow. Hahahaha

TRANNIES BTFO

God bless America and God bless Donald Fucking Trump.

Signed, a gay guy.

As a tranny, I don't see the problem with this. I agree with Trump that the focus needs to be on kicking ass. Why the fuck would a tranny want to be in the military anyways?

military covers hormones and sexual reassignment surgery

take a fucking guess

The military is the ultimate beard for masculinity. Of course any woman who LARPs as masculine her whole life would think about it.

Arguments against including transgender people in the military:

There are arguments that being transgender is a mental illness, and as such transgender individuals are unfit for service. This argument follows a high incidence of depression and suicide manifest in transgender individuals. This is especially pertinent in post sex-reassignment surgery individuals who are unsatisfied with the results; in such cases severe depression is prevalent, though it should be noted that the percentage is significantly lower among all post-SRS individuals.

Hormone therapy can affect mood and a sense of well-being, a factor that counts against inclusion of transgender people and its effect on service capability; complications may arise due to hormone treatments— increased risk of thromboembolic disease, myocardial infarction, breast cancer, fertility problems, stroke, abnormal liver function, renal disease, endometrial cancer, and osteoporosis—all affect effective military service, especially when deployed in remote areas or in field training settings.
It is argued that transgender individuals would have a negative impact on unit cohesion. "The bonds of trust among individual service members" are vital. There is a fear that if transgender personnel be allowed to serve openly, morale will be detrimentally affected. Military service forces members into very intimate living quarters—situations that make them feel disconcerted and uncomfortable may result in their performance being undermined.
The logistics of accommodating a group of individuals with such varying degrees of gender representation would be staggering. The costs alone of allowing transgender people to serve counts heavily against inclusion. Not only logistically and structurally, but also in medical costs. It is estimated that a male to female transition can cost between $7,000USD - $24,000USD; female to male transition can exceed $50,000USD.
Which, depending on policy, the military may have to fund.

They didn't cover it back in the day. Regardless, I never would have signed up.

It's mostly low IQ morons. That doesn't explain why transitioning trannies want to stay in the military. I would be scared. The sheer amount of muscle that I've lost is crazy. Women don't belong in the military either, desu.

The goal of the military is to be as lethal as possible. Anything that gets in the way of this mission shouldn't matter. FUCK YOUR FEELINGS LIBS!

Cali can hire the TG's for CHIPS. Make a TV show too. It can be fun for all.

Unlike Donald "Bone Spurs" Trump?

WE GOT A HASHTAG TO RAID REV UP THOSE TWITTER ACCOUNTS

twitter.com/hashtag/TrumpWritesHallmarkCards?src=tren

Do other contries have trans?

Trannies BTFO!

>1,6 million voters are transgendered

There sure as hell isn't that many trannies in US.

>as a tranny

Post feminine penis or gtfo.
Please don't I'm joking

He just needs to ban affirmative action now. Getting rid of trannies is nice, but there's also low-iq niggers, spics, and women holding it down.

It's relevant to the thread you autistic fuck.

But earlier I was being told that there was 150k trans people in the army and this would hurt our national defense! What to believe....

I don't think any military in Europe does. Maybe the bongs, but I'm not sure

Tell me your reasons why you think fighting in the Vietnam War was a good and noble thing to do.

They never called his draft number, try again trigglypuff.

Very much this. Because I had enough of ill qualified people getting shoved into jobs they can't do.

COLLECT SALT

POST SALT

Yeah when your supplies take a mortar and you can't get your hormones and can't perform in the field that's a liability.

Sorry, military is for murdering our enemies not catering to your stupid delusions or funding them

sissy men?
instant butt/rib/face/lung kicking here

/polgb/ has never allowed trannies.

>when even your president knows that traps are gay
Lets have a moment of silence for all the timelines where hillary one, for they will never know such joy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ewoszvap0M8

>This what libertarians believe

Ban all sort of homos too please

Pelosi statement.

>Russia
>trans soldiers

Nigga pls. Maybe some Iranian or Afghan bacha bazi mudslimes do...

the world is so glorious with donald j trump in command.

Goyz if you want to see some grade a salt, go check the top of leddit, absolutely hilarious they're losing it

It's him

>250 trans in army
>2 to 8 millions / year
OY VEY IT'S CHEAP!

tumblr.com/search/POLITICS
Reminder to mine for salt here, the normalfags are just waking up.

That's actually one of the most sane things that Manson loving Satanist creep has ever said.

There are 250 trannies in the army, how does losing them weaken it?

>tfw got a job, lost a shit ton of weight,and got to see libs get BTFO during a trump presidency
>be 27 year old virgin
>girls are starting to check me out now
MAGA

I hope to God he comes out as pro-gay but anti-trans.
It would explode liberal heads and those two should NOT be interchangeable. Transsexuality is not the same kind and level of degeneracy as homosexuality.

Lel. Nice doubles too.

Why do ppl even listen do this guy? Seems like a whiny sperg

>as a tranny
Repent or die, sodomite!

ahahah

>major military
>down undah

Abbo pls.

>1.6 million registered voters are trans- gendered
theres more than 1.6 million ovens in america too

International Communism was a blight on humanity that led to millions of deaths. We had to oppose it. The wisdom or efficiency of making a huge stand in Vietnam can be debated, but the Cold War, of which Vietnam was one brief engagement, had a good and noble foundation.