HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

SHILLS AND FAGS BTFO

The next Daily Shoah is gonna be fucking lit.

nice

Best timeline

How many more of this exact same thread are you gonna make before you learn to use the fucking catalog?

Holy shit it's real. Buckle up boys.

ASSMAD!

The salt in the comments is beautiful

he boots 250 people from the military for what, admiration of his already idiotic base that would have voted for him in 2020 anyway? 1.6 million registered tg voters in USA, this is a really stupid move politically

Well retarded people can't serve so I don't see why other mentally disabled people should be able to.

Its huge news so many people will excitedly make threads at once, Mr. German Autismo

Nah dude. FTN and the Daily Stormer will be good though. Mike recently said that he hasn't even looked at political news since the Syria strike in the latest FTN, which explains a lot about why they have been so off on the fun happenings since then. I'd be excited for the War Room, but it seems to be dead from what I can see on the TRS site.

You gonna burn in heck for that one

He was just talking about the Somoli cop that killed that white woman in one of the more recent podcasts though?

Its a great politically because now the us have a military again.

Lul. This and the Swedish gov. might absolve themselves in the same day. This timeline

If you aren't psychologically capable of staying in your own gender, you aren't psychologically capable of being in the military.

>1.6 million registered tg voters in USA, this is a really stupid move politically
OH YEAH I'M SURE THEY ALL VOTED FOR HIM AND NOT HILLARY OR BERNIE. I CAN'T BELIEVE HE ALIENATED A HUGE PORTION OF HIS CALIFORNIAN COMMIE VOTING BASE LIKE THAT. HOLY SHIT DRUMPF BTFO YET AGAIN

The same shit was said when Trump alienated all those other demographics on the campaign trail.

LGBT wasn't voting for Trump anyway. He lost nothing. But he just gave a voice to everyone else out there who wanted to voice their objections to the movement but were too afraid to socially. They'll be sure to be there in the booths just because of that.

He probably just heard it from Sven or someone else. Listen to the latest FTN.

They would never have voted for Trump anyways because they're convinced he's literally Hitler.

Thanks. I really just recently started listening to TRS affiliated podcasts. Listening to them feels like reading old-Sup Forums and chon threads felt.

Because ISIS soldiers are laughing their ass off at the prospect of fighting some guy who ripped off his own cock, implanted fake boobs, has to put a dildo up his "vagina" every day so it won't close and is constantly releasing pus and blood out of their holes.
It's the same principle as those antifa cucks. I'm not even /fit/, but I'm 100% sure that I could beat most, if not all, of those vegetarian faggots if it came to that. I don't fear them, I treat them with contempt. If you allow trannies and women into the army you have the same effect on the enemy morale

Look at > After consultation with my Generals and Military experts
I'd say that those guys know much more about war than some bueurocrat in washington who wants trannies in to virtue signal and get votes. Trump is making the right call at actually listening to them.

Also, those trans fags who want to become women see the army just as a way to get a free sex change operation. They don't do it for their nation, they do it for their inflated sense of ego

Bump for absolute truth.

>huge news
>extremely small minority is not allowed to join something a minority of that minority would even do anyways
Epic

He's dumb as shit there aren't even 1,000,000 trannies in the US about 2.7% of The US is of a deviant/homosexual sexual orientation. 62.5% of homosexuals are non white.

every time I think I couldn't possibly love President Trump more he goes and tops himself.

>clappingorsonwells.gif

Not stupid, the cost of dealing with VA for the line out the door for tranny's who want operations will disrupt good order and discipline. Don't believe me? Take a look at the guy who prances around in fake tits in his male uniform. Their social rate is high. Veteran suicides are already high. They are unfit, and less than 1%of the population.

Has Jules responded yet?