*sips tea*

*sips tea*

Other urls found in this thread:

google.cl/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjykNjanKrVAhVFOyYKHaZuAeUQFggpMAA&url=https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957&usg=AFQjCNGRK_jZztdgwr7ZiDR3zJv-p6XWkg
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

REMEMBER, YOU'RE EITHER PROGRESSIVE OR A BACKWARDS IGNORANT CHRISTIAN RACIST

>not being atheist and calling into question trans gay and religious people, especially Muslims

Unconditionally

>unconditionally
>certain conditions

>45% of trasgenders try to kill themselves but they aren't mentally ill

Keep playing right into Trumps hands, idiots. Midterms are all about base...he's mobilizing his.

>but under certain conditions
false God does love unconditionally, even the sinners, we have to accept his love, by living otherwise we chose hell for ourselves.

google.cl/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjykNjanKrVAhVFOyYKHaZuAeUQFggpMAA&url=https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957&usg=AFQjCNGRK_jZztdgwr7ZiDR3zJv-p6XWkg

Pretty true. I just don't like trannies because I'm told that I have to like them.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957

you're a smart guy

kill yourself you stupid shill sage
do not replay to this thread and dont forget to sage bomb it type "sage" in the options box dont be a newfag and dont fall for it sage it or dont replay at all

That's the joke...

>want to saw off my leg and replace it with a pogo stick
To the mental ward

>want to chop off my dick, gouge out a pseudo vagina and painfully dilate it daily so that the open wound doesn't naturally heal closed
Let me introduce you to a professional surgeon

Isn't the person who runs that twitter a complete faggot?

>mocking god

is it wrong to take pleasure in knowing that the faggot running that twitter account will be burning in hell soon

>le funny old man in clouds joke

can atheists come up with anything original?

I don't believe in God and think transgenders are mentally ill

*sips tea*

The funny thing is that Christians are not chopping off their body parts or taking unnatural hormones. sips tea

I'm an atheist and I know transgender people are mentally ill

Cynical leftist "humour" strikes again

>implying there is more reasoning to turning your dick inside out

Thats like the npcs in Mario thinking the player or programmer is in the cloud.

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING BTFO

Exodus 20:7 Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.(KJV)

If your own child is a schizophrenic, would you not consider him mentally ill? Just because you love him?

I'm agnostic, but God can love someone and still think their behavior needs to be corrected, sometimes with punishment. If the soul is eternal, than being put to death in one lifetime isn't a big deal, and may be good for you.

Not saying I think trannies should be put to death, but the old God can't love and punish you at the same time meme is false.

Now if you believe in one chance at life only, with eternal damnation for earthy sins or mental problems, then that is a different story. If that is the case then God is certainly evil. But no one but really whacky Christians believe that anymore anyway. Hence why Christianity is dying as a religion. It's moral framework just isn't really justifiable and is logically inconsistent.

The idea of trannies in the military is fucking ridiculous. Both from an operational and fiscal standpoint. The fiscal argument alone is more than sufficient to keep them out.

Says the man with a part of his cock missing.

this is like Christian doctrine 101, so of course, this fag has no clue what he's saying

They're not doing anything. They're worthless socialite plebs who leech tax money for their pretentious house of meme circlejerk.

>demand to fight in the army
>cant even kill themselves

parents (probably) non-religious choice

I like how all the libshits have a really warped view of God.

Leave tea alone you smug cunt. I wish there was a way to know the real tards from the trolltards. Not sure who I hate more.

same shit could be applied to this board
>you're either alt-right or a liberal redditor cuck

Ever consider that maybe, just maybe, they commit suicide because fucktards like you harass them all the time?

This is so stupid because it's based on a false premise of "under certain conditions"

God loves the people but hates the action, God's love does not prevent Him for separating from the people who do not believe on Him and His son

That's like saying your daddy doesn't love you if he doesn't buy you candy at the grocery store every time you ask for it. God is the Heavenly Father and rewards those who give themselves to Him

>God
>a man in the clouds
When the account is just used to blatantly insult the very religion it claims to lead it really just loses all of its claimed moral standing.
Also its very existence is both taking the lords name in vain and a graven image.

someone should make a bot that reposts these as allah

you retarded faggot. no one here is alt-right. lurk moar, you fucking piece of AIDS-ridden shit

>non-religious choice

genuine lols here

Even during full blown slavery and Jim Crow laws, black suicide was not this high, and I really don't think Trans are treated worse than blacks during the time they were literal property in the eyes of the law . Trans people have a mental disorder

Why would a good and loving God create niggers?

I'd love to know who runs this account. Odds that it's a jew are somewhere around 100%

Jokes on you, I'm an atheist and I know transvestites are fucked in the head.

epic troll face

yet it is a cleaner way to live life and my partner will have better sex because of it.. Thanks God for that!

These people can't comprehend God because they've never known fatherly love.

This thread is full of this:

OP: "I think X."
Anons: "Well, b-but Y! Ha, so therefore you lose!"

*tips fedora*

>*sips nigger sperm*
Thank you for being honest with us about your lactose condition, but you do not have to be a bragging nigger loving faggot about it.

But I'm secular and can see they're a drain on society and culture. Literally nothing good comes out of that lifestyle, but misery death and disease.

one can only hope

>don't call trees plants
>don't call cars automobiles
>don't call burgers food
>don't call sharks fish
>don't call eagles birds
>don't call hammers tools
>don't call laptops computers
>don't call water liquid
>etc..

I dont care if you go trans, it is better for the world if these people can not produce.

I am actually very pro giving kids of liberals hormone blockers. If the left can not reproduce, than the generation after gen Z will be really far right.

God does not love everyone unconditionally, and not everyone is "God's special creature" alright?

*sipz and reports*

This. Normal ppl have conditions.

That's it. I'm actually signing up a twitter and doing this tonight.

>trying to defend his mutilated cock
>if left alone the dick can regain feeling and sensitivity, healing itself
>trannys mutilate themselves too
>have to shove something in their gaping flesh hole vagina to stop body from healing itself
>both unnatural and disgusting

>implying trannies don't receive more attention and special treatment than any other group

Especially in places like San Francisco where they're most common. They're treated like golden gods. They still kill themselves because deep down they know they're disgusting, delusional abominations of nature.

>Virtue signalling liberal atheist using a image to mock God and a post to mock the religious

Whoa
It's like they hate Straight Christian White Men or something

Imitating God is blasphemy.

What do you mean "under certain conditions"? When you get saved he doesn't stop loving you and doesn't send you to hell.

Yea. The no man's land is littered with innumerable ideologies.

Gimme an "allah" pic for the profile or whatever

very based blm

UU
UU

Mohammad might be a better option. He's the one mudshits kill over when he is insulted.

Wow. That's a pretty fucked up thing to say to Muslims.

Okay, ill go with science on both issues. A circumcised cock is heather and better overall. The trans issue speaks for itself.

I mean fair enough. Christians are just as if not more mentally ill than transgenders.

like i dont think you get it
My dad had mine done cause he had his done, and so on for the last 100 years.
now im wont get my son done, obviously, but i wasnt done for a religious reason

Good thing I'm an atheist and still hate fags

God does not love you unconditionally.
Stop being a faggot.

Don't worry, I don't.
You are still ill.

Nothing changes. I don't believe in a man in the clouds, but I believe trans are mentally ill.
fuck you OP

The very concept of circumcision is a religious creation

Ever consider that maybe, just maybe, their warped self-perception is a mental illness that ends bad untreated and worse if enabled?

Normal people don't think about how "right" or "wrong" their body is, at all.

>not giving a shit about trannies ie not giving them special attention is bow harrasment

Fuck this gay Earth

>no one here is alt-right
That's right, Schlomo, keep thinking like that

Suicide rates for ordinary people that get harassed/bullied aren't that high. So no, it's not.

I was thinking that, but im gonna do allah and any jesus reference will be muhammad

its a better way to go. Look it up, and fuck off with muh jew shit.

>literally cutting the skin off his dick because rabbi schlomo says its healthier that way

>lol I'm an atheist but I roleplay as god just like family guy
sage

Faith may be stupid but it's not a malfunctioning brain that affects you mental faculties.

trans are mental ill, witch is scientifically proven.

God cat be proven as he is the proves!

I can call depressed people mentally ill but I still think God loves them. It's not like having a disease means that God hates you. He just felt like fucking with you for whatever reason, you'll have a big laugh about it in heaven.

>libshit athiest LARPing as god

marxism is s mental illness

Ah COMMA please for the love ( unconditionally of course ) G_D use a comma,

'false, God' not 'false God' You just accidentally made the 'unforgivable sin'

How could chopping a part of your body be an improvement upon the God's creation?

What the fuck? Alt-right is fake, alphabet soup trash. Don't be such a fucking faggot.

I am not a jew dumb ass ha. Again do your own research, being circumcises is overall better.

Two things woman love:

1. A circumcised dick
2. A BBC

I am guessing you have neither...

*sips fedora*

God's love is unconditional.
His committment to your free will is also unconditional.
You don't want God's love? You'll live without, like an adult.
The only place in the universe without God's Love is hell.
If You find something wrong with this line of reasoning, giving the premises, You're retarded and being transexual is the last of your problems.

GOD is a cold, uncalculated chaos that cares no more about the insignificant lives of humans that it does of single celled organisms.

Trannys and the rest of the mentally ill are walking proof of that.

how come you don't look into the medical benefits on this issue?