THE MOOCH

The Mooch is unquestionably the best new character of the Trump manga in a long while.

Fuckin' wew lad.

> "I fired one guy the other day. I have three to four people I’ll fire tomorrow. I’ll get to the person who leaked that to you. Reince Priebus—if you want to leak something—he’ll be asked to resign very shortly."

> “ ‘Oh, Bill Shine is coming in. Let me leak the fucking thing and see if I can cock-block these people the way I cock-blocked Scaramucci for six months.’ ”

> “What I want to do is I want to fucking kill all the leakers and I want to get the President’s agenda on track so we can succeed for the American people"

> “I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock"

newyorker.com/news/ryan-lizza/anthony-scaramucci-called-me-to-unload-about-white-house-leakers-reince-priebus-and-steve-bannon

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vPUYa
twitter.com/scaramucci/status/801523426439655424
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Into archive
archive.is/vPUYa

lel, looks like Bannon has quite a rep

Does he have a reservation at Dorsia?

This guy is a fucking monster, this is exactly who Trump needed.

I agree. Trump needs to be surrounded by killers like himself. This guy is literally just a mini-Trump.

Fuck I was about to make this thread.

He is restoring my faith in the Trump administration, for real. This guy is an absolute fucking animal. I rarely use the word "based" unironically but this is a PERFECT example of the word.

Christ, why can't he be the fucking president?

>tfw my favourite poster on this board is a bot

Brannon confirmed as a big guy?

i thought bannon was ourguy tho?

banter among kings 'is all

Seems like a cool dude, carries himself well. We need more Italians running shit.

I read all of these in Tony Soprano's voice

Mooch is best character of the season, no doubt.

>yet another fake attack on bannon
OPERATION DIVIDE AND CONQUER COMMENCE!!!
you stupid kikes

Bantz will rule this WH for 8 years.

TYPE A
TYPE A
TYPE A

Beyond based

I wanna see more mooch in the press briefings

>MOOCH
>MOLOCH

lol

>"I’ve done nothing wrong on my financial disclosures, so they’re going to have to go fuck themselves."

Nobody is seriously attacking Bannon. Mooch was just being an Italian and banting. Bannon is a big guy. So is Mooch. It's all good. Only low test beta's like Reince and Spicer have to worry.

The Mooch is unquestionably the best new character of the Trump manga in a long while.

> "I fired one guy the other day. I have three to four people I’ll fire tomorrow. I’ll get to the person who leaked that to you. Reince Priebus—if you want to leak something—he’ll be asked to resign very shortly."

>imitating reince “ ‘Oh, Bill Shine is coming in. Let me leak the fucking thing and see if I can cock-block these people the way I cock-blocked Scaramucci for six months.’ ”

> “What I want to do is I want to fucking kill all the leakers and I want to get the President’s agenda on track so we can succeed for the American people"

> “I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock"

How can you be worse than Spicer? He just comes off as a crazy person. It has to be cocaine

smucci is perfect for the job. he plays crazier than trump so trump can seem calm and reasonable by comparison.

that was the biggest flaw with spicer is that he was a square straight man trying to explain things for his crazy boss.

>he plays crazier than trump so trump can seem calm and reasonable by comparison.
he's a much better speaker than trump, very slick with his metaphors and moving the conversation along if he has a difficult question but still a straight shooter

cant stop thinking about pic related when talking about mooch

only 7 months in and its great

yeah hes a pretty big guy

Fuck off leaf. Bannon is /ourguy/, not some dirty wop.

Scaramucci OUT

Check the tweets:

"@infovestment: @Scaramucci if Hillary keeps this up,she might be back in play for 2016…." I hope she runs, she is incredibly competent

— Anthony Scaramucci (@Scaramucci) April 16, 2012

AG Jeff Sessions is a stand-up guy. He's always said he would recuse himself from any case in which his impartiality could be questioned.
4:32 PM - Mar 2, 2017

Republicans should support Gay marriage
9:56 PM - Jan 7, 2012

One more point: I support the Gay Rights Movement and I am an active proponent of equality. twitter.com/scaramucci/status/801523426439655424
3:46 PM - Nov 23, 2016

You can take steps to combat climate change without crippling the economy. The fact many people still believe CC is a hoax is disheartening

— Anthony Scaramucci (@Scaramucci) March 11, 2016

We (the USA) has 5% of the world's population but 50% of the world's guns. Enough is enough. It is just common sense it apply more controls

— Anthony Scaramucci (@Scaramucci) August 6, 2012

Mooch didn't directly attack him for leaking, just being too self-serving.

He sucks his own cock
Of course he's /ourguy/

maybe the moochman was playing the long game?

Are those real? How the fuck did this manlet get a job in the Trump administration?

FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE

>> “ ‘Oh, Bill Shine is coming in. Let me leak the fucking thing and see if I can cock-block these people the way I cock-blocked Scaramucci for six months.’ ”
The Mooch really does talk a lot about cocks. I think this is worth some closer analysis.

The metaphor that the Mooch used was of "cock blocking," suggesting that the President is like a desirable sexual object. Priebus was blocking the access of other people to the sought-after pussy, which enraged the Mooch who wanted to be allowed to fuck this person too. Now the Mooch seems very proud because he's not being cock blocked any more.

Does this suggest that President Trump hands out sexual favors within his inner circle? Has the Mooch been desiring the president so much for all these months? Does Trump act as a bottom who serves the cocks of those who desire him (this would be a real surprise). Is there any chance that the Mooch isn't a homosexual?

Yeah this guy is a complete moron bullshit artist. Even has trumps hand gestures down when he speaks

Hero

Christ this gave me a chub. I can see him literally telling Priebus to get his fucking shine box.

Well done picking him, Trump

honestly I agree
it seems like he's saying the things trump wants to say though, but he has to act more presidential

I do love the new energy

he is.

but he made a mistake with the Time piece and Mooch isnt wrong to call him on it

> "I've gotta let you go, though. I've gotta start tweeting some shit to make this guy go crazy."

Mooch has the best bants and he doesn't afraid anything.

This story originated from Ryan Lizza, a establishment biased writer for the New Yorker.

Typical liberal, reading buttfucking into everything

Check the tweets:

"@infovestment: @Scaramucci if Hillary keeps this up,she might be back in play for 2016…." I hope she runs, she is incredibly competent

— Anthony Scaramucci (@Scaramucci) April 16, 2012

Republicans should support Gay marriage
9:56 PM - Jan 7, 2012

One more point: I support the Gay Rights Movement and I am an active proponent of equality

twitter.com/scaramucci/status/801523426439655424
3:46 PM - Nov 23, 2016

You can take steps to combat climate change without crippling the economy. The fact many people still believe CC is a hoax is disheartening

— Anthony Scaramucci (@Scaramucci) March 11, 2016

We (the USA) has 5% of the world's population but 50% of the world's guns. Enough is enough. It is just common sense it apply more controls.

— Anthony Scaramucci (@Scaramucci) August 6, 2012

I just read cock blocking as cock blocking. What else do you read a reference to a cock as other than a reference to a cock? Are you in denial about something, user?

hedge fund managers are the toughest people out there. they go up against huge banks, often risking everything, to get established

mooch probably took it personally when he asked obongo to stop screwing wall street at a town hall and obongo tried to humiliate him

how long will it take to drain this swamp

>how long will it take to drain this swamp

Well mooch is a goldman sachs guy so I say the swamp has been filled to the brim.

can't wait for the late night cock holster to demonstrate it

metaphors are a bit tricky to understand, don't beat yourself off over it

I fucking love him and hope he succeeds in ridding of all the leakers.

What will CNN do then? Right, talk about news maybe perhaps. But not before they put out the narrative that getting rid of leakers is what dictators (such as Hitler) do

Saw the BBC trying to twist him, totally power played through it an charmed the reporter lol

This can't be real life. I have malaria and this is just a fever hallucination.

You will Amon. And you and I will be watching it live to enjoy this glorious man who doesn't fall into Jew question traps

Are these actual quotes? Is he actually this vulgar to the press?

Said he doesn't like back stabbers he stabs from the front to the BBC lol was ace

tries to
no way that guy has the abdominal flexibility

Nigger trump was democrap for decades. Hell I was a dumb liberal until being redpilled. All it takes is being shown the truth to change heart. Maybe he's been introduced to the JQ? Who knows. But even if he doesn't believe it he's bringing high energy and great bantz so

if this new yorker article is to be believed, yes

this isn't vulgarity, this is eloquence

A rez at Dorsia? The Mooch would be lucky to get a table at Space at this hour. They don't even have a good bathroom to do coke in.

Could you imagine the 2020 election if it's Trump, surrounded by Mooch and people like him, vs. another generic corporatist Democrat, or better yet, Clinton again?

The bloodbath would make the 2016 election look like a joke. Even CA and NY would be battleground states.