White House user was right IV

youtube.com/watch?v=qUQUTPAS8b0&feature=youtu.be&t=6h59m15s
Timestamp 6:59:15
>it's fucking happening

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qUQUTPAS8b0
wired.com/story/republican-staffer-the-donald-resolution/?mbid=social_twitter_onsiteshare
archive.is/N6O15
youtu.be/94cC4uVE_HI
youtu.be/JugbwZmW8U0
youtu.be/mWauIR9TVtU
foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/28/clinton-confidant-blumenthal-back-under-microscope-amid-trump-scrutiny.html
youtu.be/uQQZR-Skftk
youtu.be/DNyKDI9pn0Q
youtu.be/HKTyRoM87nQ
youtu.be/r6Cfygsorkc
youtu.be/1-wDXpzU_Gg
youtu.be/5-sfG8BV8wU
youtu.be/hAEQvlaZgKY
youtu.be/w93Uxwsk3Vk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=qUQUTPAS8b0
timestamp 6:59:15
watch the rest of it shill

announcing real investigation on clinton

Get ready for the libtards to complain about her getting locked up for real, for once.

While they continue to larp and make fun of her not already being in prison (AhahHAHAhha you guys believed "lock her up")

"OMG HE'S LIKE HITLER, HE's going to LOCK THEM UP"

I'm not watching your gay-ass video

Thanks for answering. I will leave you alone now. I have seen it, just do not think it will amount to a hill of beans.
Whether I think it IS important, or SHOULD destroy them, was never my issue at all.

okay watch your gay videos elsewhere you faggot

i don't care what you think. you are getting paid to post a narrative so fuck off already you scum

To those anons that are new and under 18, these people are deliberately trying to screw with your reality so you turn into another Edgar Maddison Welch. They are betting on you going apeshit, so they can laugh at your misfortune later. Remember, stay safe and always check the sources.

Dumpy boy inciting police violence, how 'bout that?

>THERE IS NO KEK,
>THE FROG DOES NOT EXIST!

I already know. you and all your buds only care about opinions that agree with you. Which is why YOU are the one pushing a narrative, not me.
And is why you are a shill, not me. And is why you are all morons who will have it rubbed in your face soon, that all of you were retards.
You will all say same things though...I already know the drill.
You pussies always have the same reaction to everything you don't like. Especially the truth.

Laying down the hammer?
Finally there's some sense on this board. I'm growing tired of the new fags man....

wired.com/story/republican-staffer-the-donald-resolution/?mbid=social_twitter_onsiteshare

"This past Wednesday, a group of Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee presented an amendment calling for an investigation into alleged misconduct on the parts of Hillary Clinton and James Comey. It was a way to frustrate Democrats, but, more than that, it provided an opportunity to publicly discuss their very favorite thing: the many bygone misdeeds of Crooked Hillary. The amendment may sound to some readers like it's been ripped out of a conspiracy forum, because that's exactly what happened.

Sponsored by first-term Representative Matt Gaetz (R-Florida), the amendment itself sought to hijack what began as a resolution from Representative Pramila Jayapal (D-Washington) asking for information about Comey's firing. In response to Jayapal's proposal, Gaetz and a few fellow Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee effectively replaced the Democrats' resolution with one of their own. The new amendment (which you can read in its entirety here) asks for an investigation into things like "the propriety and consequence of immunity deals given to possible Hillary Clinton co-conspirators" and "James B. Comey’s refusal to investigate then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton regarding" a number of matters, including many of which may have come directly from r/The_Donald.

Thursday night, three Twitter users discovered that a staffer for one of the resolution’s sponsors attempted to crowdsource a number of the resolution's salient points from r/The_Donald"

fucking lol this whole thing is because some junior staffer is a plebbitor.

Always archive
archive.is/N6O15

Where did everybuddy go?

What are your thoughts on anti-natalsim?

youtu.be/94cC4uVE_HI

Pro-Life.

Oh, this faggot again.

lmao
that's not the way the game is played
you guys still don't get it
It's nothing to do with muh conspiracy, merely basic understanding of power structures at this point
>h-haha it's nothing
Time will tell, tuff boi.
Hiding in pain and anguish cause people like you are so right nothing will ever be delivered and we'll all die while the world turns into a leftist dystopia, boohoo.

youtu.be/JugbwZmW8U0

Some of us don't get into debates with obvious trolls and attention-whoring namefags.

None of you debate anyone. That's a fucking joke. You just agree with whatever you believe the majority to be. AGAIN...

I was not attention whoring...that was everyone else. I was not the person who HAD to be right...and was telling everyone wtf to think, and believe...or else.
Just fuck off moron. Fuck right the fuck off dumbasses.
You have all been punk'd.
Smile, you're on candid camera.

Fuck off loser.

Dare I say...BUMP? Double nothing burger bump?

youtu.be/mWauIR9TVtU

I don't know what happened to this board brother

foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/28/clinton-confidant-blumenthal-back-under-microscope-amid-trump-scrutiny.html

It's happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a mystery.
ab uno disce omnes

all well and good but it's not a happening unless the higher ups actually do something about it.

i won't hold my breath

Saved

If I tell you a duck could pull a truck. hook that motherfucker up.

youtu.be/uQQZR-Skftk

Pot, meet kettle.

That was brilliant. Please say something else. Don't stop now.

Those are beautiful words.

youtu.be/mWauIR9TVtU

Go drink bleach, libtard

They will be telling people about the legendary happening of 7/27/07 for years to come.
You are all very welcome. Now, back to Pwebbit, shills.

What is this gay shit

Whatever you want it to be. Like everything else of course.

youtu.be/DNyKDI9pn0Q

if I get a cool id then OP is not a shill

Like pee1?

youtu.be/HKTyRoM87nQ

youtu.be/r6Cfygsorkc

Now do you idiots understand how chaos works?

Is OP having a brain aneurysm?

Been very busy with work, haven't been on /pol in a few weeks. Please tell me what's going on? Did anything else happen besides what I saw in the video that OP linked???

No.And if you don't believe it you are a fucking shill of the highest order.

youtu.be/1-wDXpzU_Gg

youtu.be/5-sfG8BV8wU

youtu.be/hAEQvlaZgKY

youtu.be/w93Uxwsk3Vk

nothing happened you fucking (((jared))) kike faggot. (((wh user))) is ((((jared))) disinfo bullshit.