Meme ball thread?

Meme ball thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-444058/Horrific-video-child-sending-suicide-bomber-mother-death.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"women and kids" implies they are people. They are mudslimes. They dont count as deaths.

>flag
kek

I'd rather have a Muslim living next to me that minds their own business than a fucking burger that's always loud an drunk. Fuck off.

>Muslim that minds his own business

>I'd rather have a Muslim living next to me
Move to London and all your dreams can come true.

There have been around six terrorist attacks Muslims have been responsible for over the past decade in this country. The western airforces exceed those numbers against Muslims in one day. Do you live in a bubble?

Saving this thread from op's muzzie dick sucking

>innocent
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-444058/Horrific-video-child-sending-suicide-bomber-mother-death.html

>thinks Sup Forums likes (((neocons)))
top kek

Oh no, suicide bombing! Why that's the worst possible way to kill someone! Except perhaps killing 10,000 times as many people just wantonly bombing them or something.

It's called Strawman ball

#OpenBordersForIsrael

yea we dont use smart bombs or anything right? we just kill 10 innocents for every suicide bombing victim

Who benefits from the drone attacks?

and my favorite for last

> Being a cuck for any of the three

Independent New Vegas, faggot. House can eat 9-Iron.

lol best one of them all desu

always gets me

best so far!
fukin kek

> burger that's always loud an drunk

Doesn't really describe white Americans. Blacks, sure.

I have many Memeball

THIS
H
I
S

oh sweetie, they're not white
so they don't matter smoochums

Made me sad. I remember the days not so far gone when I only knew Sweden as a completely harmless and unimposing land. Why did it all have to happen this way lads?

t.Satan

>flag
Sven is seeming less and less cucked every day.

Damn, this is both hilarious and deeply depressing

>falling for propaganda
that is basically propaganda 101 say that they are bombing hospitals, schools, women and children.
If so much as one woman or child hanging around the terrorists they parade them around 24/7 365.
Another good trick is to take away the guns from the dead bodies and claim they are civilians who dindu nuffin.

>I'd rather have a Muslim living next to me
You already do, bong.

>implying Americans haven't killed millions of Muslims over the past decade

Why can't americunts get the fuck out the mideast? Seriously none likes you here.

Don't ever sympathise with muslim rats. Being over empathetic is one of the main reasons this country has gone to shit. You need to toughen your heart and decide whether you are with us or them.

whatever ZOG wishes, ZOG gets

go away T*rk scum, I can tell its you

Side with the righteous people that submit their will to God, or side with the Atheist that goes out on a Friday night, drinks 10 pints of Stella, has a few lines of coke, gets into a fight, then throws his kebab up. Hmmm. Tough one m8.

pretty much

damnit gime the blank blue ball I wana make some

what flag is this? ukraine?

wrong

gime blank commy ball i wana make a few

You realize that states like VT, NH, DE, HI, RI, and Washington D.C. all get "double votes" because of the electoral college, right?

how?

topkek