My cousin is planning to travel europe

My cousin is planning to travel europe.
Will she get raped? I'm unironically scared.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/07/28/europe/uk-girl-raped-twice-in-one-night/index.html
archive.is/ZipIV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably not. Maybe...

No, tell her not to be with a retard and stick witha friend.

Rape her first and you'll have nothing to worry about.

>that moment when a brazilian is scared to go to europe
Things done change, man.

This. This right here.

Just tell her not to travel alone, or with a beta male. You are right to be concerned though. Traveling to the Middle East can be very dangerous.

It's not the rape you need to be scared of (the rape is 100% guaranteed, make peace with it now) - it's whether she will be killed or not that you need to worry about.

Make her an amulet out of Uma delicĂ­a

If she's going to Poland she's fine.

Germany and Sweden is where she needs to avoid.

This is actually brilliant

She's actually going to UK, italy, france and germany.
I'm sacared, man. Europe is dead.

Yes.
Twice.
cnn.com/2017/07/28/europe/uk-girl-raped-twice-in-one-night/index.html

Alternatively
archive.is/ZipIV

This actually makes me wanna cry.

Yes absolutely then they will eat her ears but not before they take a finger or two.

Nah, don't worry, I recently was in several european countries, mostly germany, they are still much safer than our country. Just tell her to avoid the black suburbs in Paris or Bruxelas and the imigrant suburbs in Berlin, like she would avoid going to favelas here. She will be alright. Portugal is a pearl, she would have a great time, cheap and safe.

No but she's going to thoroughly hate France and Germany. It's literally security checkpoints everywhere. And if she's the clubbing type then she's at minimum going to get groped.

She will be bred good by Aladdin.

Yeah, I felt genuinely sick when this popped up in my newsfeed.

most likely

don't go in big town alone and it's okay

Are you black? How many blacks do you see in france?

UK is simple. Use Google Search for Mosques near me. Mark em down. Avoid them.

She should have her destinations planned out beforehand and not wander.

Brother went to France and Germany around the time of the France attacks and Brussels bombing.

He said both countries have so many refugees it's ridiculous how they expect to keep everyone monitored and safe.

I've made a few Muslim friends while in London, and interacted with many in the UK.

Most of them are fine, e.g. not radicalized/scripture-thumpers. Full disclosure though, one I came back to visit, people told me the cops took him. He apparently murdered a sex worker. Can't find anything about it in the news. Makes it seem like people purposely don't report on stuff like this. Sad stuff cause he was alone in the country too. Albeit I sympathize more with the dead sex-worker.

I don't think muzzies are known for shagging monkeys after all Poland is going strong.

How the fuck could you let this happen?
The mighty british people, once rulers of the world, are now being raped and becoming a minority in their own homeland

>Will she get raped?
>Being Brazilian

No

I'm on a migrant visa, and about to return home. I don't have any say in what happens with foreign affairs here in Britain.

Scotland is definitely better than England anyway in terms of living. Lots of areas outside big cities in England worth seeing with less migrant influence.

> safe
Yeah but are you a woman?

OP, you should really ask when the Euros are up.

Are you scottish?

>Most of them are fine
>[A friend of mine] murdered a sex worker

No, they are all vermin and deserve to be killed. I am tired of thinking the best of these rodents only to watch there be a bad apple for every single solitary good one, and you should be too.

No. Muslims only rape white girls.

>implying the best euros aren't about to go to sleep

Her skin is white.

Germany, France and Sweden are all 100% no-go zones.

Seriously even if Germany wasn't being invaded right now it wasn't worth it to visit this shithole before

I can understand France and Italy but who the fuck wants to see Germany?

But piglets instead of monkeys

We have german ancestors.

I am so sorry.

Hue. I like having a german surname tho.

I'm Canadian. I've got a lot of different ethnic backgrounds. I have a Scottish name, and the majority of my British heritage would be Scottish.

Hahaha, I said "Full disclosure", I'm actually really not a big fan of Islam nor the hypocrisy of it's followers.

Mostly, I'd say anecdotal evidence doesn't sway other people's minds in a debate. So I wouldn't use this fact if I were trying to change someones mind. Though I feel free to mention it to you, because it's the truth of the situation.

I honestly don't think he did it because of religion or anything like that. But since I may never find him I may never be able to ask.

For the most part I'd just ban all future Muslims from immigrating to Britain, and monitor all current Mosques.

That is weird to me.