What crimes has Hillary actually committed?

What crimes could she be convicted of and why hasn't she been convicted?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4lt0_ijuWDU
youtu.be/bC1Mc6-RDyQ
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/06/us/politics/hillary-clinton-fbi-email-comey.html
archive.is/Zoy7s
youtube.com/watch?v=ALXulk0T8cg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Being criminally fapworthy, to be honest.

where have you beem the past year?

All of them faggot

OP is an faggot

i dunno who she is

fpbp

Paying to have people killed. No conviction because they kill whoever investigates them

Not sitting on my face.

This question is a few years late

There is only one that will ultimately matter. The one, the one that will bring her down.

Selling State Secrets

The worst is a world wide underground human/child smuggling network for pedophilia and human sacrifice. That is still ongoing.

To start, she mishandled confidential information

those doobs are pretty nice mmmm

She sucked my dick once for $10. She was drunk.

Um, I heard that she once accidentally ate Obama's lunch from the white house fridge.

Perjury
youtube.com/watch?v=4lt0_ijuWDU

Obstruction of Justice, by deleting her e-mails after she was subpoenaed.

SLIDE THREAD '

she hasn't been convicted because she hasn't done SHIT

Trump knows this: that's why he only talks about it during his rallies. He doesn't officially direct the attorney general to investigate Clinton because he knows that's dumb.

>she hasn't been convicted because she hasn't done SHIT
Comey literally said she broke laws but he wasn't pursuing charges because she did not do so intentionally.
>what are exculpatory statements
youtu.be/bC1Mc6-RDyQ

Intent is not specified in the law.

The bastard rewrote the law. Right there. He is not the AG. And the media is too cowardly to call him out on it.

I don't get what your implying, that someone is trying to slide the daily NATSOC general thread, because that is retarded

The emails that included it either weren't supposed to be confidential or weren't properly marked classified. That being said she didn't intentionally do any harm in Benghazi but still is responsible since she was Secretary of State at the time so she's the captain of the ship.

Literally who?

This.

I've hated Comey since mid 2016 for this. He was a mistake for everyone.

And destroying evidence during an investigation?

Yeah well I heard that trump guy got two scoops

TWO

FUCKING

SCOOPS

Manslaughter after a DUI in college.

Also pissing me off and being a piece of shit disgusting worm. She should've been torn apart by wild dogs.

Here's a short list.
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/06/us/politics/hillary-clinton-fbi-email-comey.html
As has since been revealed, the gravity of these charges has been downplayed by AG Lynch and Director Comey and the determination of their prosecutability was for the DOJ to make and not the FBI. Many people have been prosecuted for mishandling classified info regardless of intent.

Into archive
archive.is/Zoy7s

Samefagging - kys

d-did you just fpbp your own post?

Consider what he posted. Clearly he ain't "all there."

She broke rules 1 & 2 and for that she shall pay dearly
FPBP and cheq'd

>What crimes has Hillary actually committed?

Only receiving votes from the most absurdly, inhumanly, almost extraterrestrially high IQ city people and no votes at all from rural and suburban retards.

Uranium One
Mishandling top secret documents
Embezzlement
Charity fraud

SHE DELETED 33
>33
>33
>33
>33
>33
33 THOUSAND EMAILS /AFTER/ A CONGRESSIONAL SUBPOENA!!!!! LOCK HER UP!!! CNN INCLUDE ME IN THE NEWS STORY SCREENSHOT

>What crimes has Hillary actually committed?
Being the perfect QT nigger hating yaaaaaaaasssssssssss queen to ever serve the united states of white America!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=ALXulk0T8cg

18 US 798
18 US 1924
18 US 2071