White meetings

Seems like every nonwhite "person" thinks white people all get together and collude against minorities. We don't do this yet, but I think we should. How would we organize such a massive meeting?

I'd propose an online image board.

There is a sizeable population of this board that believes the same thing about Jews.

So yeah apparently we do it when we vote.

Just talk to your white neighbors, mine all have guns. We have all discussed what to do in case of a chimpening.

I have all white neighbors too but I never explicitly talked to them about this. There seems to be a common understanding and we all already know what we'd do in a chimpening, but I don't think it would affect us because nobody around here would be so cruel to the neighborhood to even consider selling their house to a nigger.

Agreed, it should be filled with offensive content to ward off non-whites and be devoted to discussing issues that only whites understand, such as economics, politics and culture.

They will try to prevent these meeting from taking place by stripping whites of their identity.
Saying things such as "White dont have a culture" in order to trivialize us.

Won't do them much good when thousands upon thousands are redpilled daily. The fire rises .

That blonde is awesome lol

Its basically our movement personified in a pic. Its a very powerful photo. The fact that she is Aryan is a plus :)

Banks have meetings of senior executives in which they collude against poor people to get them deeper in high-interest debt.
Property management companies and landlords have industry group meetings in which they plan to lobby politicians to make sure there are no changes to absentee ownership laws.
So, yes, rich white people do have meetings in which they collude against poor whites and poor blacks.

Talk to them about a specific plan. Find out who is armed with what. You don't want to get shot by mistake if Jamal is running through back yards. Bam honkey meeting that nobody can control or monitor.

Jews have their "no goyim allowed" temples though.

Who has regretfully tapped to these images?

I'm sorry. I really am... but who has time for a dick when she exists?

> How would we organize such a massive meeting?

It's called the internet.

What do you want to discuss?

> We don't do this yet
If you haven't been to the meetings its probably cause your a coon, kike, sandfucker or degenerate.

fuck off shlomo you aint white.

I DOINT KNOW HOW COULD WE DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT
DOES ANYONE KNOW FO ANY WAY TO COMMUNICATE WITH OTHERS IVE BEEN TRYING TO BUT I KEEP HEARING
OOGA
BOOGA
OOOGA BOOGOA OOOGA
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YOU CANT BE REDPILLED BITCH
I DONT GET WHAT YO UMEAN
YOU CAN BE COOL AND NOT BE DUMB
THEN YOU START GETTING TERRORZED NOTHING ELSE IN BETWEEEEEEN
YOU FUCK

Fuck you

Seems like every nonjewish "person" thinks jews all get together and collude against whites. We don't do this yet, but I think we should. How would we organize such a massive meetup?

this is what you sound like, faggot. I honestly hope jews will just start actually killing off white people. You know they would do it if there really were a conspiracy.

bro.
do you realize that you can just walk into a synagogue for services, right?

Like just show up for services you don't have to be invited.

Why do you guys have such retarded premonitions about jews?

>services
we dont know what you mean

That's not true though. It's next to impossible to become an Orthodox Jew as a goy

Math is a good start before you call anyone a minority.

That's the thing that the SJeW doesn't grok - if whites are going to be accused of being villains, we will eventually conclude: fuck it, we might as well actually become villains. Then shit's going down.

If you really wanted know you would jump into the literature. I would start with "Culture of critique"

it's called a NASCAR race. they hold them most Sundays throughout the year

Uh those exist you retard

Theres a rally on the 12th in virginia, and a few others later on in the year. People just don't go to them cuz muh racism, or cuz i dont agree with every single thing they say

If you publicly meet with other white people to discuss white nationalism/1488 shit you're a retard.

Effective resistance happens at the lone wolf/small group level. Read Louis Beam.

Embrace it. Most americans have started too. We have been told this for so long, that it has literally turned the whole country racist. So fuck em. They want the beast, they will get the beast.

I agree 100%
But we are the ones who will come their defense.

This one creeps me out less than OP.

I COULD BREAK THE PRESIDENT IN HALF WITH MY BARE HANDS

The same way you retards think all Jewish elites meet in a room and plan on wiping your race out.

>Internet
>Existence of deep web

They meet in a synagogue you ignorant bastard.

>the Bilderberg group

Join Identity Evropa, nerds

Lol this

this
>i don't agree with everything they say
you dont agree with everything ANYONE says
get over it

since we're techinically the majority still it would be easier to just put all the non-white people into like a sound-proof area or something.
i don't mean put all of them in one place, but just like walled-off areas where they can't hear what we're talking about and stuff.
I guess what I'm saying is that it's easier to move 125M than it is to move 200M. That's all I'm sayin'.
We could construct some day camps for folks to hang out in while we meet. We could have a games area, a swimming pool, showers, pubs, etc., and maybe even a laundry and a sleeping area in case things run long.
I don't know, I'm just shooting from the hip here.
Sure hope some nogs step the fuck up and fix their racist problem, though. I'm pretty lazy and i don't want to have to be the one to fix everything.

>all niggers are criminals
>white people run the world's finances
the word you were looking for was "kike."
(((they))) tend to not regard themselves as white until it comes time for them to preach about how evil whites are and how ashamed they are over the privilege of having white skin.

Why is that man wearing a dress? Is he someone important?

lmao Sup Forums is so fucking pathetic

No we should never do such a thing because to do such a thing would be stupid and pretty racist. Let them be the racist ones. Just treat them with respect and courtesy when you interact with them, jut as you'd treat anyone else. This whole race war thing is insane.

fpbp

We do, it's called Elks, Moose, Eagles, Rotary, KoC, Masons